Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

steli2@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

misstephanie20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:27 am

Hello My Dear Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to tact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the
same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 350.000.00 Pounds in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father Anthony Paul ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft 350.000.00 Pounds ] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev Anthony with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque ( anthonyrevpaul@yahoo.com ) his Telephone Number is ( +221776882002 )

yours sincerely.
Miss Stephanie.

Phone:
+221776882002
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stellammusa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:34 am

Skype ID;
Stellam Musa
live:stellammusa
Pastor C. Steven Peter
live:pasterstevenpeter

Same full name:

Hello Dear
How are you and your work today . i am happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr David Benson from United States, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband.

I am now in USA with my husband and i send to you draft Cheque of $300,000.00 to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Dakar Senegal then.

I have instructed the Pastor in charge of Mission Baptist Church in Dakar Senegal to send you the Cheque,

Therefore contact him with his address and information below
( pastorstevenpeter@hotmail.com )
Pastor C.Steven Peter
Address.897 rue Felix
Dakar Senegal
pastorstevenpeter@hotmail.com
Phone +221-770-936-140

I feel this is the only way I could say thank you for your past effort then.

Still your friend Stella Godwin .R. Attipoe

Return-Path: <stellammusa@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM2PR02MB0561.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::5c79:1f4c:9a28:f3d6])
Thu, 18 Aug 2016
Subject: From your friend Stella Godwin .R. Attipoe

Phone
+221770936140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steli2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 am

Hello my dearest friend ,
How are you doing, I hope all is well with you, please I'm so sorry for my late answer,
I was very busy with my new project in Paraguay that was the reason of my late answer.;

Well i wish to inform you that your payment of $300.000 US$ pending compensation fund is now ready to be paid to you via
ATM VISA CARD according to my agreement with Rev Father Eric divine and the Senegal Bank which you will use to withdraw the US$,300.000 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

According to the instruction i convey with the Senegal Bank about the pending compensation fund i have agreed with ( CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL ) to issued an ATM VISA CARD and (PIN CODE # ) on your name which you will use to withdraw the fund from any (ATM) machine center in any part of the world.

Therefore you are adviced to contact the bank officer in Senegal through this letter with this information listed below for more details on how to issued your ATM CARD with the pin-code.

Here is the contact information of the Bank in Senegal and the contact person at the bank:

Bank name: CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL
E-mail: cbao@consultant.com
Contact officer: Mr. Tayo O. Water,
Foreign remittance director.

You are therefore adviced to write them immediately for further confirmation of this letter and further directions on how you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.
....................................................................................
Account Dept Office,
Mrs Salmatt SOW,
CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank
1, place de l’indépendance BP 129 Dakar, Senegal
Telephone : +221 771477144
Fax: +221 337 701 498
E-mail Bank: cbao@consultant.com
w ww.cbao.com
Account Dept Office Mrs Salmatt SOW
.............................................................................................

Thank you and God bless you for your anticipation and your patient,

Still yours sincerely friend Stella Minnie Godwin R.Attipoe

Phone:
+221337701498
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221771477144
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stelii2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 am

ATM card scam after Refugee scam:

Skype ID:
live:stelli2

How are you doing, I hope all is well with you, please I'm so sorry for my late answer,
I was very busy with my new project in Paraguay that was the reason of my late answer.;

Well i wish to inform you that your payment of $300.000 US$ pending compensation fund is now ready to be paid to you via
ATM VISA CARD according to my agreement with Rev Father Eric divine and the Senegal Bank which you will use to withdraw the US$,300.000 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

According to the instruction i convey with the Senegal Bank about the pending compensation fund i have agreed with ( CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL ) to issued an ATM VISA CARD and (PIN CODE # ) on your name which you will use to withdraw the fund from any (ATM) machine center in any part of the world.

Therefore you are adviced to contact the bank officer in Senegal through this letter with this information listed below for more details on how to issued your ATM CARD with the pin-code.

Here is the contact information of the Bank in Senegal and the contact person at the bank:

You are therefore adviced to write them immediately for further confirmation of this letter and further directions on how you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.
....................................................................................
Account Dept Office,
Mrs Salmatt SOW,
ww w.cbao.com
.............................................................................................

Header:
Return-Path: <stelii2@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR05MB398.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.192.144]) by
Sun, 13 Nov 2016
Subject: CONTACT (CBAO) BANK OF SENEGAL FOR YOUR VISA CARD

Telephone : +221771477144

Fax: +221337701498
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbao@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:59 am

Confirmation Date... Monday 14/11/ 2016
Attention ,
Prior to your payment confirmation with our Bank regarding your ATM VISA CARD,

You are by this message advise to make a provision of your postal address where you will receive your Bank ATM VISA CARD after conclusion meeting with UBA department on confirmation of your ATM CARD and Pin Code you will receive instruction on how you will use the card which will enable you start withdrawing your fund from any ATM Machine point from around the globe.

After confirmation, you will receive a notification letter when your ATM VISA CARD and Pin Code will be available to ship to your contact address.

Therefore we need the following information listed below for the shipment,

Your full name ********
Your complete postal address where we will ship your ATM VISA CARD to you *********
Name of your City.....
Country......
And your direct telephone number for fast communication *********

Thank you !!!

1, place de l’indépendance BP 129 Dakar,Senegal
ww w.cbao.com

Account Dept Officer,
Mrs Salmatt SOW,&²
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennyomar87@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 am

Skype ID:
live:jennyomar87

ATM Card Scam

ATM VISA CARD according to my agreement with Rev Father Eric divine which you will use to withdraw the US$,300.000 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

According to the instruction i convey with the Senegal Bank about the pending compensation fund i have mandated CBAO BANK OF SENEGAL to issued an ATM VISA CARD and (PIN CODE # ) on your name which you will use to withdraw the fund from any (ATM) machine center in any part of the world.

Therefore you are advice to contact the bank officer through this letter with this information below for more details on how to issued your ATM CARD with the pin-code.

Here is the contact information of the Bank and the contact person at the bank:

You are therefore advice to write them immediately for confirmation of this letter and further directions on how you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.
Account Dept Office,
Mrs Salmatt SOW,
http:/ /www.cbao.com

Still yours sincerely friend Jenny Omar

Header;
Return-Path: <jennyomar87@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR0801MB2045.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([10.173.74.142]) by
Mon, 14 Nov 2016
To: jenny omar <jennyomar87@hotmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT (CBAO) BANK OF SENEGAL FOR YOUR VISA CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stelii2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Well i wish to inform you that your payment of $300.000 US$ pending compensation fund is now ready to be paid to you via ATM VISA CARD according to my agreement with Rev Father Eric divine and the Senegal Bank which you will use to withdraw the US$,300.000 from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

Therefore you are advice to contact the bank officer in Senegal through this letter with this information listed below for more direction on how to issued your ATM CARD with the pin-code.

E-mail: cbaoinfo@consultant.com

You are therefore advice to write them immediately for further confirmation of this letter and further directions on how you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.
Account Dept Office,
Mrs Salmatt SOW,
E-mail Bank: cbaoinfo@consultant.com
ww w.cbao.com

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Misstephanie20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello dear how are you doing over please for your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges., The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($89) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, Do not be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $89,I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: apexapexdelive@gmail.com

phone +221705612016

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100

Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $89for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery companies do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph ( pix ) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money. This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content, I am waiting to hear the good news from you.
Remain Blessed .

Phone: +221705612016
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.