Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Regina Daniels

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Regina Daniels

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Greetings My Dear Friend,

How are you doing? Hope you are alright, I sent you a message earlier but no response from you, did you read my proposal email message? Please, I await your feedback.

Regards.

Fatima Mbogo

Header:

Return-Path: < fatim.mbogo@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 23:28:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJsJqT7NfcrRqdhf9OGOh0QgQ75p6X79sxWxhC6ovk-ApWkO5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings My Dear Friend,

Dearest

Thanks for the opportunity to be your friend, I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not met or had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I would really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Ms Fatima Mbogo,22 years old girl from Republic of Ghana, the only daughter of Late Dr Mbogo Edward the former minister of Agriculture under leadership of former president John Atta Mills. My father died on the 11th of April 2020 after he tested positive of coronavirus.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hid away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents' decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.200, 000.00 in the Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country, As you will help me in an investment, I would like to complete my studies as I was in my first year in the university when the crisis started.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.

Thanks.

Yours, Fatima Mbogo.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Dearest

Thanks a lot for your response,I need your help to stand as my trustee for transferring the money to your Bank account for an investment project. As I told you in my earlier mail, I am staying in the mission camp in Burkina-Faso and I haven't a personal telephone to be reached but if you wish to hear my voice, you can reach me through the office telephone number of the Mission co-coordinator. His name is Father David West and his office telephone number is +226-65956615. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Fatima Mbogo and stay in the Block G14 female hostel.

The reason why I want you to be my trustee is because I have contacted the bank on my arrival to clear the money but the branch manager of the bank whom I met in person told me that my status as a refugee does not authorize me to transfer the money. He advised me to seek for some one who will represent me and transfer the money into his or her bank account.I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but am afraid that she will not release the money to me after clearing the money because after the death of my Father she and my uncle arrange secretly and sold my father's estate .

They shared the money among themselves and when I confronted them my uncle told me that the tradition and custom of our land does not entitle me to share assets of my father as a single young girl.Ever then they have been maltreating me and even made arrangement to assassinate me because of the demand for my share of the money from the sales of the estate.I want you to help me because you are God sent and you will never regret for helping me.

Please send me your full contact information so that I will send an authorization letter to the bank with your information as my trustee.

Your full name:
Contact address:
Telephone numbers to be reached:
Your age:
Your Occupation:
Marital Status:
Your Nationality
Your photos to see you:

Information above is very important for me to know you well so as to proceed further with trust.As soon as I receive them I will give you the contact of the bank were my father deposited the money.And you will contact the bank as my trustee and ask them to transfer the money into your bank account for investment project. After you receive the money in your bank account you will send some amount to me to process my traveling documents which I will use to come and settle in your country and further my academic studies while you will invest the money.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply.please call me with this number +226-65956615.

Regards
Miss Fatima Mbogo.

Dearest

How are you today, i hope you are in good health, i sent an email to you yesterday, please i want to know if you receive my email, please i really need your help, i beg you with the name of God, i really need your help, i don't want to stay in this camp any longer, please let me know if you receive my massage and your decision.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards
Miss Fatima Mbogo.

Phone: +22665956615
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:46 pm

Dearest

Thanks for your mail, Here in refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up to my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my education, i hope to be with you very soon and have a good life with you .

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with your information i now have the confidence to go ahead with you, i have sent an email to the bank with your information as my trustee.

Below is the contact of the bank. Please contact the bank or call them to let us know how possible the transfer will be.

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK.ADB
Contact Director of Foreign Operations.
Dr Semon martin
Telex: (+226-657-559-36)
Email. (african_devbank@accountant.com)

Looking forward to hearing your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Mbogo Edward.

With .The Account Number : 7712879875654
Swift Code Number : AFT877
Deposit Code Number AT78.
Amount: (US$7,200,000.00 Million
Depositor: DR Mbogo Edward
Beneficiary: Fatima Mbogo.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transfer into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my grace and by the grace of God he will surely see us through, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. please call the bank as soon as you send them an email.

Thanks Yours.

Fatima.

Phone: +22665755936
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

african_devbank@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:12 pm

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
(ADB)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Dr semon martin
african_devbank@accountant.com
+226 65755936
Postal: BP 47 AVE KWAME N'KRUMA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
7/19/2021

With an email letter from Miss Fatima Mbogo for the transfer of Dr Edward Mbogo outstanding balance in our bank into your account, After our due verification in reference to her request for the release of outstanding balance worth of(US$7,200,000.00 Million) belonging to late MR Edward Mbogo willed to Miss Fatima Mbogo, presently in our bank here in BURKINA FASO.

We have acknowledged the receipt of an email letter from beneficiary Miss Fatima Mbogo,stating the transfer of the funds be made into your account following Miss Fatima Mbogo mail in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal email has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, As we were notify by the medias about the death of the original depositor of the fund in our bank, in person of late Dr Edward Mbogo, you are hereby required to provide the proof confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin ( Miss Fatima Mbogo ) to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents to this office for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) on your name in full duly signed by Miss Fatima Mbogo and a Burkina-faso based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make these claims and transfer on Miss Fatima mbogo behalf.

2. You should present an affidavit of oath from the federal high court in BURKINA FASO signed by Miss Fatima Mbogo,

3. You should present a letter of Administration from the federal high
court of BURKINA FASO on your name.

4.You should present the original deposit certificate of the fund.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

You are also advised to reconfirm your bank account data as we will not be held responsible for any transfer of funds into any other bank account as a result of a mistake from you.

On receipts of the above documents/information, with satisfaction, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely.

DR MARTIN SIMON.
DIRECTOR GENERAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) BF.
We are neither just an off shore nor are we only onshore ........WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find an AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK ( ADB) branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you...... This transmission has been issued by ADB Group ''ADB'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person to its completeness or accuracy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Dearest

I am very happy to see the letter you received from the bank, I thank you very much for what you have been doing for me i believe soon God will see us through, Indeed it is natural and nothing can turn us apart, I hope to come to meet you soon and be hearing your sweet confident voice close to me, I am very happy that you have contacted the bank and the bank have finally response to us, I thank God for everything, I really appreciate your care and your concern and I know God will surely see us through. Thanks for all your effort in making sure that i come out from my present condition in fact I am most grateful and I promise you that you will not regret knowing me and I have promise my self to be with you all the rest of my life. According to the bank request, After reading the message you received from the bank I understand that they required a backing documents which i have one of the document with me the Deposit Certificate.

Since we don't have the remaining certificates i suggest we appoint an attorney who will help us and procure the certificates from the ministries because if you come down here in person the ministries might ask you some directives questions which i may not be there to answer them. i suggest we appoint an attorney I have talked with the Rev Father David West and he said he will speak with the mission lawyer to help and represent us to the federal high court to get the certificates, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the Letter of administration on our behalf. Below is the lawyer contact The Rev. Father gave to me after i explained everything to him.

CLEMENT KOFFI AND CO.CHAMBERS
Name: CLEMENT KOFFI
Email: clement.koffi239@yahoo.com
Telephone number.+22678457355

This lawyer will help us to get the items which is the affidavit of oath and the letter of administration, the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in Burkina Faso, I can always trust you, Because I don't want my step mother to know about this, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask the Rev. Father and he gave me a contact of a good indiginal lawyer here in Burkina Faso who will help us to get this documents.

Please I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the bank for the wire transfer of the money into your account, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within next week ok, my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer for his understanding. I will never forget you in my life and my God will bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer. Please call the lawyer on the phone so that he will know our seriousness.

At the same time send also an email to the lawyer. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer immediately for more understanding on what he need to do, Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please send your contact phone number to the lawyer so that they can contact you as soon as they receive your mail or you can call the lawyer on telephone ok.

Yours.
Fatima Mbogo.

Telephone number.+22678457355
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clement.koffi239@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:14 pm

CLEMENT KOFFI LAW CHAMBERS
LAWYER AND ADVOCATE OF THE SUPREME COURT
LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
PHONE:00226-78457355

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL LETTER,HOWEVER,BY VIRTUE OF MY POSITION AS A LEGAL LAW-FIRM 1 WILL WORK FOR YOU IN THE BEST OF MY ACKNOWLEDGE,I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL.WE ARE SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE.

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVED FROM THE BANK,I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BANK NEED SOME DOCUMENTS TO BACK THIS TRANSACTION,I HAVE ALSO VERIFIED THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS TRANSACTION AND I HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MISS FATIMA MBOGO IS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUND AT THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.

I WAS AT THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE TODAY TO VERIFY HOW TO GET ALL THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY THE BANK,I WILL FIRST REGISTER THIS TRANSACTION AT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE SO THAT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE WILL GIVE GO AHEAD ORDER TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

AFTER DUE VERIFICATION AT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE,TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL COST THE TOTAL SUM OF $1.300 TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS,MISS FATIMA MBOGO GAVE ME ONE DOCUMENTS WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE,IT WILL TAKE ME 2 WORKING DAYS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE LEGAL FEE OF $1.300,I WILL WORK FOR YOU IN THE BEST ON MY KNOWLEDGE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS LEGAL AND MISS FATIMA MBOGO IS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUND IN THE BANK,SO YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT MISS FATIMA MBOGO AND INFORM HER ON THE DEVELOPMENT.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ASSIST HER I CAN RECEIVE THE LEGAL FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME WHICH IS.

NAME............CLEMENT KOFFI
COUNTRY..........BURKINA-FASO
PHONE............+226-78457355

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

Header:

Return-Path: <clement.koffi239@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic302-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic302-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.186.147])
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:10:07 +0000 (UTC)
From: "clement.koffi239@yahoo.com" <clement.koffi239@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1593246300.1233661.1626862207898@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: CLEMENT KOFFI LAW CHAMBERS

PHONE: +22678457355
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:29 pm

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

WHERE IS OUR CHAMBERS BANK INFORMATION,SEND YOUR FULL NAME FOR THE PAPER WORK,I NEED YOUR FULL NAME TO FOR THE DOCUMENTS WORK,LOOKIBF FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

BANK NAME :BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BURKINA FASO
ADDRESS: 11 BP 1690 OUAGA 11 BURKINA-FASO
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 05266233XXXX
BANK IBAN NUMBER : BF134 01005 05266233XXXXXX
BANK SWIFT CODE: ATBFBFBF
BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT NAME: D. B.
CITY:OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:17 pm

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatim.mbogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:20 pm

Dearest

How are you today, i hope you are in good health, i thank you so much for all you have been doing for me, the lawyer has explained to me everything and he told me that you have agreed to help with the documents fees, i thank you so much, may God bless you and your family, i will be very Glad to see you soon, i am so happy, may God bless you for me.

Thanks.

Yours.
Fatima Mbogo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:59 pm

LINDIN BURKINA-FASO
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA

DEAR SIR,

GOOD DAY AND BLESSINGS OF THE LORD,YOU CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY WITH THIS ACCOUNT AND I AM VERY SURE IT WILL GO THROUGH.SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR CONFIRMATION.

BANK NAME.......CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL
ACCOUNT NAME....K. S.
ACCOUNT NUMBER...480134254XXXX
IBAN CODE........BF14 8010050480134254XXXX
SWIFT CODE.......CORIBFBF
ADDRESS....... OUAGADOUGOU.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

SINCERELY.

CLEMENT KOFFI(EQR)
NO.6 ABACK DIDDA STREET
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.