Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dr_Worrel - Wonder - austinworrel@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:21 pm

My love how are you? How did your day go? Honey i got a mail from the hospital I work with, that I will be going to Turkey for a special urgent surgery. So by tomorrow the hospital will be moving me to Turkey. So it's obvious I will be coming down to you from Turkey by the weekend if it's cool by you my love. Honey my only challenge is that I'm out of cash now just like I told you, because I need to get my flight ticket and BTA down to USA and then you come pick me up. I'm already paying up the loan I took on behalf of my son's surgery... So you know my state now. So what do you say?

Hello my love, how was your day? I'm sure it went well? I arrived Turkey today, Instabul capital of Turkey is really a beautiful place I must confess... My love with $2,500 I can get a flight ticket to USA from Turkey...

Okay that's great my love. I just came out of the theater right now. It was really a long but successful surgery. I thank God everything went smoothly. I'm so exhausted right now and I wish you were here to give me sexy massage and some TLC. My love I was able to talk to a Turkish colleague here so he could help me receive the money you will send for my ticket and he accepted to help. You know I have no Turkish account here so I had to ask for his help since I'm not a citizen of Turkey and have no account with them as well. So he accepted to give me his details for moneygram. So my love, you will have to go to a moneygram outlet to make the payment.
Below is the moneygram payment details:

Name: S.
Surname: A.
City: Istanbul
Zip code:34510.

My love, that's the details up there, so you need to make the payment by tomorrow so I can come down to be with you by Sunday. You also need to send me the moneygram payment slip after you made the payment because that is what he will use to withdraw the money. I mean the details on the slip. All you need do is take a clear photo of the payment slip and send it to me.I hope you understand. I really can't wait to be with you my love. I'm so excited about meeting you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:23 pm

My love you also know you need to drop me your phone contact right here so I can reach out to you as soon as I get to so you can come pick me up. And I also hope you are granting my request? I requested you take a break from work so we can have more than enough time for us because I'm sure is gonna be an awesome time and moment with you my love. I can't wait to be with you and explore so many things like to the fullest. Lol. You give me so much zeal and you can't imagine how I'm burning to have you. So honey write me the phone contact so I have in on my diary... I love you

It's alright my love. The reason my Turkish colleague couldn't give his bank details is because he said he is owing his bank. So whatever money that gets into his account the bank takes it. That was the reason he suggested you pay it through moneygram. But since you can't pay it through moneygram, I have contacted my colleague in Texas who could help us. So I will send you his account details so you go to your bank tomorrow to make the payment. Then he will send it to me through moneygram. What do you think my love? It's better this way right?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:26 pm

My love here is the account details:

Account name : J. C.
Bank name: Navy federal credit Union
Routing number : 256074974
Account number : 707452XXXX

My love please endeavor to send the payment receipt to me immediately after payment so I will send it to my friend as a proof of payment which he will use in making withdrawal.

Oh so sorry about that my love. Give me few minutes let me reach out to another colleague and get you another... How was your day?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:09 pm

My love, what could be the problem? Did your bank tell you what the problem could be? The details are correct and nothing should stop it from going through. This is actually strange to me. Well I had to contact another colleague to help me with his details and he was kind enough to accept helping us. So he gave me his bank details. This is it below.:

Bank name : Chase bank
Account name: I. A.
Account no: 57857XXXX
Routine no: 021000021
Swift Code :CHASUS33
Bank Address: 214 Broadway, New York, NY 10038

Hello my love, how are you today? Happy Sunday to you. I hope you were I church? I couldn't stop thinking about you today and how it feels to meet you soon and I must say that the thoughts of being with you my love is amazing and absolute. I just can't wait to be with the Angel of my life. You make me smile just at the thoughts of you, and it is so amazing how you do this to me. I really miss you baby.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:38 am

Alright honey, I'm patiently waiting. Please my love endeavor to send me the payment receipt to me after payment, so I will send it to my colleague as proof of payment which he will use in making withdrawal. Sugar, I just can't wait to be with you.

You give me peace just at the thoughts of you. Having you in my arms is what I dream now day in, day out. I hope to see you soon... I love you .
Stay safe

Hello honey, how are you? I hope your day went well? I went to check out my patient who I did the surgery on. He's getting healthier as the day goes by. How is my baby doing?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:43 pm

Why do you have to keep mute on me, did I do anything wrong to you? I'm just so confused as to the reason I haven't heard from you. Don't even know if you are in good health or not. I just wish you can write me to tell me what is wrong. I got back to Israel today as I have waited to hear from you but all to no avail. I just pray you are good and healthy... I love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 07, 2021 9:36 pm

It's so painful to know that you intentionally kept mute on me and that is very bad of you. I didn't hurt you, I loved you, I cared about you but this is what I get. It was still okay if you didn't want us to meet or you feel my meeting you was based on sex? However, I thought the best for us was dialog than acting childish. I feel so pained you just toiled with my emotions. It's fine okay! Karma is a b1tch I'm sure you know that. Do have a lovely day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 16, 2021 5:28 pm

You are a wicked soul. How can you toil with my emotions like that. You will never find a man who will truly love you...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Dr_Daniel - Wonder - austinworrel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:56 pm

Dr_Daniel
52, Man, Single
Houston, United States (2069 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
48 - 68 years
Within 20038 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
IntroductionPhotos
My self-introduction
My name is Worrel Daniel I don't try to be who I am . I'm loving and caring, but I dislike dishonesty. So don't try to play a fast one on me because I'll definitely figure you out. I'm down to earth and definitely don't joke with the things of God...

What I am doing with my life
Living life to the fullest and doing what I know how best to do.

Things I like about myself
I like the fact that I am humble,loyal, straight forward and say the truth no matter how bitter it is.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Swimming, hiking, participating in church activities, Going for nature walks

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading motivational books, watching interesting movies and dancing...

These topics are interesting for me
Religion, politics, love, family.

I might look for you if
My soul is drawn to yours..

Chatlog:

Hello , how are you?

2021. 06. 18. 21:23:32

I'm very well... Do you remember me?

2021. 06. 20. 02:10:25

Wow!

2021. 06. 22. 23:59:08

It's me Austin Worrell

2021. 06. 22. 23:59:16

Austin Worrell Daniels

2021. 06. 22. 23:59:28

You remember?

2021. 06. 22. 23:59:46

I'm sure that name sounds familiar
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.