Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosesarah641@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rosesarah641@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:25 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello,
I know you will be surprised, I got your email through email extractors. As a matter of fact, I really want to establish A true relationship that may lead into a business partner or Something else. My name is Sarah Rose I am a Senior Female Apache Pilot in the US Army Currently in Afghanistan now for rescue mission, i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their Way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the Mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My love, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents Everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came Across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to The supporters of the overthrow government of 'Afghanistan' which I Believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was Agreed by all Army officers present on this rescue mission that the Money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund My share was US$ 5.650,000) Five Million Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my Share of the money out of this country ''Afghanistan'' to your own country for you to keep it safe until I finish my contract.

I want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you In your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money Safe till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face, It clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with an ''( DELIVERY COMPANY)"and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing Destination. Please i want you to Note that this is not Bank to Bank transaction, this delivery is going to be handle legally by the'' DELIVERY COMPANY ''And there will not be any form of risk involved in the process and the Money will be pack safely in a truck Box and the same Box will be delivered to you in your home hand to hand.

As for me, I am going to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance will be our Investment capital. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you do not Want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your mail box to avoid any leakage of this information because it will be Dangerous to me based on my position here in the army.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you Will not betray my trust nor my dream, although you may wonder why I am So soon revealing myself to you, well, i Will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to Help me in receiving and investing this fund. I do not know how Long we are going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two Bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable man to marry me so he can help me receive and invest the fund, because I will be coming over to your home country once my contract is over.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make Use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply Immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Thank you
Sarah Rose.

Header:

Return-Path: <rosesarah641@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:58:14 +0100
Message-ID: <CANCNQe2mGC_i-j47sYzZinUY0bBMACsZdkbDzaYnps2KmUWT+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosesarah641@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Email received:

Hello my dear,
Thanks for your response, I am very glad to read your message. My dear you are not going to have any problem and i don't want you to see this as something you are going to spend your money without getting it back. I have the money with me cash here and i know how much in the box i am having . I am going to pay every expenses to send the money out from here but i am afraid if the custom in your country demand to pay any clearance tax, will you pay the tax over there to pick up the parcel because if you delay to pay the tax, the custom will open the parcel for inspection. Please i want you to respond to me over that and give me assurance before i send the parcel to you.

Again I am going to send the money to you through a delivery company because Banks here in Afghanistan does not send money to any country. I want you to send your address information to me so that i will go and negotiate with the shipping company and know there charges to deliver the money to you cash.

I don't need any money from you, i am going to pay the shipping charges, but if any tax is required to be paid on the arrival of the parcel in your country, will you take care of it over there and pay the tax?? I want you to send your below information to me urgently so that i will go to the delivering company and negotiate with the company on how the money will be delivered to you safely. I want you to send the information to me as soon as possible.
Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
International passport copy :................
I am waiting for the information.
Thanks
Sarah

Header:

Return-Path: <rosesarah641@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:09:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CANCNQe2=3SB0Vw6GmxLJD198em_0uj_wgboB5sDmAip3gQ_5fg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I WANT YOU TO SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO ME.
To:

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the first stolen picture used in Stephanie Hayden, former “Sons of Guns” star.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Email received:

Dear xxx,
Thanks so much for your message, How are you doing today? I am sorry for my late mail, it's because of the nature of my job. I am just coming back from Ghazini Barrack to Kabul barrack where Base.

My dear I read your message. I want you to have confidence in me. This is my money and I am going to send the money to you by my self. All I want from you is your help to receive the money and keep it safe for me until I finish my contract here and come over to meet you in your country. As I have said, I am going to pay the shipping charges here but if the custom in your country demand for clearance over there, you will take care of it and pay the custom charge on the arrival of the package. I want you to respond to me soon. I am waiting.
Thank you
Sarah
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Email received:

Hello dear xxx,
Thanks so much for your email. How are you doing today??

xxx, It will only took me 8 months to complete my assignment here and come over to meet you in xxx. Please I want you to tell me how you want to receive the money for me. Do you prefer Bank transfer or would you like to receive the money cash so that I will send it through a delivery company ?? I want you to respond to me soon. I am waiting.

Thank you
Sarah
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Emails received:

Hello my dear friend xxx,
I am very sorry for my late mail. I was not in Kabul barrack since Friday afternoon. I am just coming back to Kabul this morning. Ok my dear I also prefer sending the money to you through delivery company. I will go to the company tomorrow morning and negotiate with the company and get back to you. Thanks so much for your help dear.

Hello dear xxx,
I am very sorry for my late mail. I return very late to the barrack today. I read your message. I went to the delivery company yesterday and negotiate with the company manager, he charged me $27,000 dollar to deliver the money to you in xxx, and he said I should inform you that you are going to pay custom clearance fee 1,750€ in xxx when the package arrive at the airport. He said I should ask you to keep the money down so that immediately the package arrive the airport, their diplomatic agent will contact and direct you how to pay the money. I want you to respond to soon and send your passport copy and your phone number to me.
I am waiting for your response soon.
Thank you
Sarah
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Email received:

Hello my dear xxx,
how are you? and how is your weekend over there in xxx? I am sorry dear, I did not ask the company to give me their email to sent to you. I just called the manager this morning and he sent their company email to me.

I am sending the email to you as below...

Apex Delivery Company
apexdelivery@homemail.com

As i said, the company charged me $27,000 dollars to deliver the money to you cash in xxx, and the manager said you should keep down 1,750 euro to pay the custom tax immediately the package arrive the airport in xxx. I want you to contact the company with this email address. I have also sent your email address to the company to contact you. I want you to inform in any communication you are having with the delivery company until the money is delivered to you.
thanks so much for your help my dear xxx.
I await your response soon.
Thank you
Sarah
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Email received:

Hello my dear xxx,
How are you doing today? I am just coming back to the barrack this night and see your message and the message from the delivery company. I want to know your communication with the company base on their email.

The company said they want to move the package Sunday and they want you to confirm if the money to pay the custom is with you so that they will include our package on the packages they will send to xxx Sunday. Please respond to me soon.
Thank you
Sarah.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

apexdelivery@homemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Email received from the fake delivery company:

APEX EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY KABUL AFGHANISTAN.

Dear xxx,

This is email notification from Apex express delivery company Kabul Afghanistan. We wish to inform you that we have received a sum of money in this company on the issue of a cash delivery which was agreed with this company with Sgt Sarah Rose whom brought the sum of US$5.650,000.00 to deliver to you cash in your home on the giving address in xxx .

The Parcel was sent through our company for delivery to your below address.

Receivers Name : xxx
Address : xxx.

Madam, As you may aware that security check in your country is very strict, we want to make sure that the parcel is protected and delivered to you safely without any problem. We have informed your friend Sarah Rose to inform you to keep down 1,750.00 to pay the custom clearance fee when the package arrives xxx.

We also want to inform you that we have 9 packages to move to xxx on Sunday, we want you to inform us if you have the money cash to pay the custom clearance on Monday morning so that we will include your package among the parcels we are sending to xxx on sunday evening. Your urgent response to this email will be awaited.

Very Important, Kindly send your telephone number and a scan copy of your passport or Driving license to enable us communicate with you and identify your face in other not to deliver the package to wrong person.

Thanking you.
Mrs Hafsat Karim
Apex express delivery services®

========================================================================
Disclaimer.
Apex Express Courier Services® introducing FAST, RELIABLE and COST EFFICIENT delivery services internationally. Apex Express Courier Services® would deliver anything (legal) from your door-post to that destination, with the condition of how it was parceled . Apex Express Courier Services® is for parcel mailing, shipping and package delivery services. You can also track your parcel or shipment online with the track code provided. Apex Express Courier Services® takes care of a variety of customers' logistics needs, from standardized logistics operations to highly individualized industrial projects. USING THE ABOVE ADDRESS. WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Header:

Return-Path: <apexdelivery@homemail.com>
Received: from [102.89.0.101]
Message-ID: <trinity-a0538df0-b063-41fd-9f22-fd3cc4dc0643-1621637073457@3c-app-mailcom-lxa12>
To:
Subject: Re: APEX EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY KABUL AFGHANISTAN.

Originating IP: 102.89.0.101
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.