Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:40 pm

Compensation Approved Sum Of (U.S.D $4.9M) million dollars.

NATIONAL CAPITAL BANK NOTIFICATION <fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com>
Reply-To: thesecretaryoftheunitedstate@gmail.com
Bcc:

25 Jan at 06:59

Global Financial Security Monitoring Unit
24/25, the Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK
Phone: +44-7872-201034
Fax: +442080689776

Compensation Approved Sum Of (U.S.D $4.9M) million dollars.

Attention

Investment Compensation sum of USD$4.9 million dollars have been approved through World Bank Mass Assisted Project Deposit Fund. This compensation payment was initiated to alleviate/assist those who has failed prey to fraudulent business / communications in different categories , Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Romance Scam, Diplomatic Payment, Fraudulent Loan Transactions, Unsuccessful Investment transactions , Those who has also failed victim of BEC Scams also knows as Wire Wire, Mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business and you are qualified to receive this approved investment funds as long as you have receive fraudulent proposal before, many people have suffered untold lost in the hands of unscrupulous elements and evil-minded people operating all kinds of fraud just to make a dirty living. you are entitled to receive this investment compensation as long as you have receive scam /fraudulent message through which ever way.

Please indicate if you have received any compensation before, to the tone of (U.S.D $4.9M) from the New World Bank mass assisted project investment funds. your name and address were enlisted on the investment compensation global manifest booklet submitted by World Bank Project auditors.

We want to know if you are interested to receive your compensation, in this regard, we shall finalize your compensation transaction through the appropriate legal channel. Note, your name have been programmed on government compensation link which we are going to provide for your to have access upon your positive response to this message . We are very much aware of the numerous proposals you have been receiving daily, we urge you to give us the benefit of the doubt to clarify your confused state of mind and also explain further all the reasons behind your ordeal and why you failed in your transaction with those syndicates. you are qualified to receive this compensation even if you have not send them money before but have received fraudulent letter.

Your response is highly imminent.
Bar. David Chong
Consultant agent (FIMS)

Phones: +447872201034
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd

Number billable as geographic number
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

annacy32@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:18 pm

Compensation Approved Sum Of $USD 4.9 million dollars.

Global Financial Security Monitoring Unit <annacy32@gmail.com>
Reply-To: finance.services52uk@gmail.com
Bcc:

10 Feb at 09:36

E-mail: jam.schofield58@gmail.com

Investment Compensation sum of USD$4.9 million dollars have been approved through World Bank Mass Assisted Project Deposit Fund. This compensation payment was initiated to alleviate/assist those who has failed prey to fraudulent business / communications in different categories , Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Romance Scam, Diplomatic Payment, Fraudulent Loan Transactions, Unsuccessful Investment transactions , Those who has also failed victim of BEC Scams also knows as Wire Wire, Mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business and you are qualified to receive this approved investment funds as long as you have receive fraudulent proposal before, many people have suffered untold lost in the hands of unscrupulous elements and evil-minded people operating all kinds of fraud just to make a dirty living. you are entitled to receive this investment compensation as long as you have receive scam /fraudulent message through which ever way.

Attention

Please indicate if you have received any compensation before, to the tone of (U.S.D $4.9M) from the New World Bank mass assisted project investment funds. your name and address were enlisted on the investment compensation global manifest booklet submitted by World Bank Project auditors.

We want to know if you are interested to receive your compensation, in this regard, we shall finalize your compensation transaction through the appropriate legal channel. Note, your name have been programmed on government compensation link which we are going to provide for your to have access upon your positive response to this message . We are very much aware of the numerous proposals you have been receiving daily, we urge you to give us the benefit of the doubt to clarify your confused state of mind and also explain further all the reasons behind your ordeal and why you failed in your transaction with those syndicates. you are qualified to receive this compensation even if you have not send them money before but have received fraudulent letter.

James Schofield
Consultant agent (FIMS)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

michaelwellingon21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Compensation Approved Sum Of $USD 4.5 million dollars.

Donald Lewis <michaelwellingon21@gmail.com>
Reply-To: donaldlewisme12@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 26 Feb at 17:40

email: donaldlewisme12@gmail.com
Phone: +447872201034

Greetings Sir/Madam,

We have concluded our global Security careful investigation which
revealed through our site light radar that you were involved in scam
transaction perpetrated by some organized syndicates operating from
different world, World Bank Project Auditors have approved Scam
Compensation sum of $4.5 million United States Dollars global
compensation to 800, 00 scam victims, your name / email address were
among victims approved to receive their scam compensation funds this
year 2020. Respond to this message for more details guiding this
process, you will never regret given this opportunity a chance hence
it will re-position you financially after going through trauma in the
hands of those crooks.

We are going to process your scam compensation according to the World
Bank scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your
scam compensation funds if you respond to this message. Our site light
cable security devise discovered all the disappointments and extortion
you suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated
face books, hangouts, emails, Instagram and other APP devise. You will
hear more of their antics once you respond to this message. You will
hear more reveling /shocking antics used by those crooks, i presumed
you may be wondering why you have not received any funds as they
promised after obeying their instructions, give this opportunity the
benefit of doubts and see what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary
concerned authorities. Your response is highly imminent. Those crooks
have no money to pay you, everything is just scam to wreck and make
you look stupid,
and you are not the only person involve in this unprecedented drama.
You will be surprise what you hear upon your reply to this message.
(donaldlewisme12@gmail.com)

Your response is highly imminent
Donald Lewis
Coordinating Officer (GFSM
Wayne

denverhelton01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Compensation Approved

James Schofield <denverhelton01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jamesschofield979@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 6 Mar at 13:47

email:jamesschofield979@gmail.com

Attention

James Schofield
Consultant agent (FIMS)
email:jamesschofield979@gmail.com
Wayne

nsidambaramm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Jone Gber <nsidambaramm@gmail.com>
Reply-To: janegber@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 16 Mar at 11:46

Greetings Sir/Madam,

We have concluded our global Security careful investigation which revealed through our site light radar that you were involved in scam transaction perpetrated by some organized syndicates operating from different world, World Bank Project Auditors have approved Scam Compensation sum of $4.5 million United States Dollars global compensation to 800, 00 scam victims, your name / email address were among victims approved to receive their scam compensation funds this year 2020. Respond to this message for more details guiding this process, you will never regret given this opportunity a chance hence it will re-position you financially after going through trauma in the hands of those crooks.

We are going to process your scam compensation according to the World Bank scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your scam compensation funds if you respond to this message. Our site light cable security devise discovered all the disappointments and extortion you suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated face book, hangout, emails, Instagram and other APP devise. You will hear more of their antics once you respond to this message. You will hear more reveling /shocking antics uses by those crooks, i presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds as the promised after obeying their instructions, give this opportunity the benefit of doubts and see what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary concerned authorities. Your response is highly imminent. Those crooks have no money to pay you, everything is just scam to wreck and make you look stupid, and you are not the only person involve in this unprecedented drama. You will be surprise what you hear upon your reply to this message.

Your response is highly imminent
Jone Gber
Coordinating Officer (GFSM
Wayne

bardchong.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Your earliest response will be a great advantage to you!

David Chong <bardchong.uk@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bardavidchongxz@gmail.com
Bcc:
Sat, 11 Jul at 05:02

FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
FBI National Press Office , D.C. 20535-0001

U. S. Department of Justice F.B.I

You have a Pending Transfer Value of USD10.5M in your name and are waiting for certification before it can transfer into your account.

FBI need Fund Identification Record Certificate of the transfer and Funds Ownership certificate in your name, in case you do not have the documents in your possession, contact us back to direct you where you will obtain them, this is the only thing you are to provide in order to receive the payment of USD10.5M into your bank account.

Your earliest response will be a great advantage to you!

Yours faithfully
Christopher A. Wray
FBI DIRECTOR
Wayne

Re: fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:01 pm

Get back to me with your update

NATIONAL CAPITAL BANK NOTIFICATION <fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com>
Reply-To: thesecretaryoftheunitedstate@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 30 Apr at 11:54

Hello

Sir

Thank you so much for your update and I have acknowledged your message with good faith, I have one update for you this morning from the financier who will sponsor your trip because of the ongoing pandemic and restrictions all over the world over traveling from one country to another.

In view of this recent development the financier said your trip to south America will no longer hold anymore because of the pandemic and most airline is not operating, and your payment worth of $10.5 million dollars which has been in or custody over the years unclaimed has been approved to pay out to you from our payment center in United States of America.

Therefore, you are going to contact our regional payment office immediately and inform them that i was the one that directed you to contact them for the release of your overdue contract payment with the below information and once you do that in contacting them also get back to me with your update from them so that i will educate you more on how to follow up this payment procedure to avoid any mistake from you.

Below this message is our payment center details you are to contact and we have 3 mode of payment option which you are to choose the one you prefer then thereafter that i will give you a clearance documents from my office that will permit them to honor you before transfer to any given bank account of your choice, and let me know with a copy of their response to you once you contact them good day.

Mr. Daniel Stepp
Director, Crown Eagle FS, LLC
Office Address; 5025 Mount Olivet Rd, Cohutta, GA, 30710,USA
Tel; 14049002428
Email; daniel.stepp@consultant.com

Your urgent response is highly needed

Best Regards.
Mr. Guilherme Franco Netto

Phone:
+14049002428
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-georgia, Llc - Ga
Wayne

Re: bardchong.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 03, 2021 11:07 am

David Chong <bardchong.uk@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 3 May at 04:43

Hello

Sir

Thank you so much for your update and I have acknowledged your message with good faith, I have one update for you this morning from the financier who will sponsor your trip because of the ongoing pandemic and restrictions all over the world over traveling from one country to another.

In view of this recent development the financier said your trip to south America will no longer hold anymore because of the pandemic and most airline is not operating, and your payment worth of $10.5M dollars which has been in or custody over the years unclaimed has been approved to pay out to you from our payment center in United States of America.

Therefore, you are going to contact our regional payment office immediately and inform them that i was the one that directed you to contact them for the release of your overdue contract payment with the below information and once you do that in contacting them also get back to me with your update from them so that i will educate you more on how to follow up this payment procedure to avoid any mistake from you.

Below this message is our payment center details you are to contact and we have 3 mode of payment option which you are to choose the one you prefer then thereafter that i will give you a clearance documents from my office that will permit them to honor you before transfer to any given bank account of your choice, and let me know with a copy of their response to you once you contact them good day.

Mr. Daniel Stepp
Director, Crown Eagle FS, LLC
Office Address; 5025 Mount Olivet Rd, Cohutta, GA, 30710,USA
Tel; 14049002428
Email; daniel.stepp@consultant.com

Best Regards.
Mr. Guilherme Franco Netto
Wayne

daviderickson3003@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 am

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION FUND 2002/2018

Donald Lewis <daviderickson3003@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 5 May at 17:02

Email: donaldlewisme12@gmail.com

Your Investment Compensation sum of USD$4.5 million dollars have been
approved through the World Bank Mass Assisted Project Deposit Fund.

This compensation payment was initiated to assist those who has failed
prey to fraudulent business / communications in different categories ,
Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Romance Scam, Diplomatic Payment,
Fraudulent Loan Transactions, Unsuccessful Investment transactions ,
Those who has also failed victim of BEC Scams also known as Wire ,
Mass assisted fund was approved to settle failed business, you are
qualified to receive this approved investment funds as long as you
have receive fraudulent proposal before, many people have suffered
untold lost/ hardship in the hands of those unscrupulous elements and
evil-minded people operating all kinds of fraud just to make a dirty
living and misery out of innocent souls. You are entitled to receive
this investment compensation fund as long as you have received a scam
/fraudulent message through whichever way.
NB: Special compensation for victims of COVID -19 through a world mass
assisted project, we are going to guide you with covid 19 compensation
process once you respond to this message.

Attention

Please indicate if you have received any compensation before now, to
the amount of (U.S.D $4.5M) from the New World Bank mass assisted
project investment funds. Your email address was enlisted on the
investment compensation global manifest booklet submitted by World
Bank Project auditors. We want to know if you are interested to
receive the compensation, in this regard, we shall finalize your
compensation transaction through the appropriate legal means nominated
by World Bank auditors.

Donald Lewis
Consultant agent (FIMS)

Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd

Original network provider* Voxbone SA
Wayne

Re: fgnadviser.ng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Mr. Edward Adamu <michaelwellingon21@gmail.com>
Reply-To: edwardmradamu@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 21 Jun at 16:50

DEAR GOOD FRIEND.

LONGEST TIME AND HOW IS FAMILY?. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK. AFTER A
SERIOUS THOUGHT, I DECIDED TO REACH YOU DIRECTLY AND PERSONALLY TO LET
YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINALIZE THIS
TRANSACTION AFTER PAYING ALL THE FEES AND CHARGES THAT THEY HAVE
REQUESTED FROM YOU FOR DOCUMENTATION AND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES. I AM
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, SOME TIME IN THE
PAST YOUR PARTNERS APPROACHED ME THROUGH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS
WITH ONE OF THE MINISTRIES HERE AND REQUESTED THAT I ASSIST THEM
CONCLUDE A MONEY TRANSFER DEAL AND WE ALL AGREED.

ACCORDING TO THEM, THEY WANTED TO USE THIS STRATEGY TO TRANSFER THE
FUND WHICH THEY ACCUMULATED THROUGH INFLATED CONTRACT AWARDS AND
INHERITANCE AND THE MONEY HAS BEEN FLOATING IN THE (CBN) SINCE THE
ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY/BENEFICIARY HAS BEEN FULLY PAID, SO THEY WANTED
TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER THE SURPLUS OUT OF NIGERIA. WE AGREED
THAT ONCE I TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN, THEY WILL
GIVE ME 15% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT.WHEN THEY SAW THAT I HAVE DONE THAT
AND YOUR NAME HAS BEEN APPROVED AMONG THE LIST OF THOSE TO BE PAID,
INSTEAD OF GIVING ME THE AGREED 15% THEY STARTED AVOIDING ME.I
IMMEDIATELY DELETED YOUR NAME AMONG THE LIST OF THOSE TO BE PAID
BECAUSE OF MY POSITION IN CBN, AND RELEASE OTHER BENEFICIARY'S FUND
WITHOUT YOURS.

THEY BECAME ANGRY THE MORE WHEN THEY SAW THAT THEIR PLAN DID NOT WORK,
AND STARTED BRIBING OTHER OFFICIALS TO GET ANOTHER APPROVAL TO
TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT SUCCESS. APPROVALS ARE FREE, IS IT
NOT FUNNY THAT A CONTRACTOR/BENEFICIARY IS BEING ASKED TO PAY FOR
APPROVAL WHILE HIS MILLIONS IS HERE WITH US? I AM 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE DELAY AND OBSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE OF THEIR BREACH OF CONTRACT. IF YOU
DOUBT WHAT I HAVE JUST TOLD YOU, PAY ANY AMOUNT THEY WILL ASK YOU TO
PAY NOW, AFTER A SHORT TIME THEY WILL COME UP WITH ANOTHER REASON TO
PAY AGAIN AND IT GOES ON AND ON. NOW IF YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER
TO CONCLUDE THE TRANSACTION, THESE ARE MY CONDITIONS.

(I). I WILL HAVE 30% OF THE MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER TO RELEASE
THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 4 BUSINESS WORKING DAYS
WITHOUT ANY DELAY OR INTERFERENCE FROM ANYBODY OR OFFICE. (2). AS YOU
HAVE SEEN, IT WILL BE USELESS AND MERE WASTE OF MONEY IF YOU CONTINUE
WITH ANY THE PERSON REGARDING THIS PAYMENT BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP
LOOSING MORE OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THEM. (3).YOU WILL ASSIST ME
WHEN I ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO OPEN A NEW BANK ACCOUNT IN MY NAME SO
THAT MY SHARE OF THE FUND WILL BE DEPOSITED IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE
ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN
FINALIZE ALL THE TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT AND CONCLUDE THE TRANSACTION
WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.PLEASE INDICATE THE FOLLOWING METHOD BELOW
THAT YOU WILL PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUND.

1:ATM PAYMENT CARD.
2:BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
3:BANK DRAFT.

TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH TRANSACTION BOTH OF US MUST
BE HONEST AND SINCERE WITH EACH OTHER UNTIL WE FINALIZE THE
TRANSACTION AND MEET FACE TO FACE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SHARING OF
THE FUND AS AGREED.
BEST REGARDS.

MR. ADAMU EDWARD.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.