Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Watson Burleson - Instagram

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Watson Burleson - Instagram

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:59 am

Submitted On: 2020-06-14 16:14:41
What name did the scammer use?: Watson Burleson, nickname Watty
"Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe."
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: https: // instagram.com/wattyb44?igshid=hwzux6s7s5mb
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: don't know
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +44 7546 248318

Scammer Quote:
I'm a sailor and a marine engineer, I'm an independent contractor and I also do instrumentation and control of flow services, I'm not married and never been married, I'm single, I don't have kids. My mom is well taken care of, may their soul rest in perfect peace. I'm in the offshore of Sweden.

He said he comes from Charleston, West Virginia.
After a day he said he loved me and wanted to visit me quickly, but for that he needs financial help, cause his credit card was misplaced and he can't get a new one till he is back in America and that I had to apply for his release, that he can come over.

Stolen images used:

Phone:
+447546248318
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Watson Burleson - Instagram

Unread postby mariajimenez1984 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:16 am

HELLO I HAVE BEEN CHATING WITH THIS GUY AND LOOKED HIM UP WITH GOOGLE AND FOUND THIS HE TOLD ME HIS NAME IS JAMES HILTON IS IN IRAQU CURENTLY. I CONTACT ME TROUGHT TELEGRAM THEN ASKE FOR MY WHATSUP NUMBER BEEN TALKING TO HIM JUST TEXT BECAUSE HE SAID HES NO ALLOWED TO CALL SINCE HES ON PATROL. HE SAID HE IS COMMING HOME IN LESS THAN A MONTH AND SAME SOTRRY HES NOT MARRIED WAS A WIDOW NO KIDS IS FROM LOS ANGELES.
mariajimenez1984
New survivor

Re: Watson Burleson - Instagram

Unread postby Marnye23 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:02 pm

He also has a profile under Kingsley Burleson on Twitter. There are several other profiles under different names and when he messaged me and I asked him about his other profiles he immediately blocked me.
Marnye23
New survivor

Kingsley Burleson - Twitter

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Thank you for your update, Marnye23.

If you have any additional details (his email address, other stolen pictures he uses) please add it to this topic.

In this way you might help other potential victims talking with the same scammer while not being aware that they are targeted.

Fake account used in fraud:

twitter.JPG

Kingsley Burleson
@navyburleson
Government Organization
I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other
Atlanta, GA
Joined July 2020
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Brantleyjoe128 - TikTok

Unread postby AnneD » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:36 pm

This man is also on the prowl on TikTok. He goes by Brantleyjoe128. He was chatting with me, and it seemed innocent enough at first, but I quickly noticed slips in grammar like English wasn't his first language. Then he started lovebombing me. His story there is that he's in Turkey, close to retirement, etc. His first wife cheated on him and is a drug addict. No kids. Willing to relocate..
This is the second scammer to try and get in touch with me and I should also mention the second one to want to use google hangouts for chatting and also the second one to ask questions designed to learn your passwords and answers to security questions (i.e. what's your favorite color, flower, food).
His email address had an entirely different name from his scam name. Another flag.
AnneD
New survivor

daveclock128@gmail.com

Unread postby AnneD » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 pm

I've got an email address he was using to get into google hangouts. daveclock128@gmail.com He had a fancy explanation for the different name. He said he gave himself that nickname in college. His username in hangouts is "bar bad". He said his grandfather gave him that nickname.
Also, I'd like to add that there are some videos on his tiktok that make you pause when you feel something is weird. Two are of him in his car talking about how you can't help some people, and the other is talking about his hair and eyebrows, joking around. He is in uniform in both. Another of him walking with other soldiers at nighttime and the one that really kept trying to get at me- Homecoming for Thanksgiving. He surprised his family and the reunion was filmed. I'm not sure if these videos are also stolen or if technology was used to make them. Nothing would surprise me anymore. He sent me quite a few photos, but I can't seem to make them small enough to post them. I think mostly they have, because they all showed up in my google search.
AnneD
New survivor

Re: daveclock128@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 pm

Thank you for the update, AnneD.

You can use my email address (posted below) and send those pictures to me. I can post them on your behalf in this topic. Please also forward to me some of the messages you received from him.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: daveclock128@gmail.com

Unread postby AnneD » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 pm

There's something else I just remembered (I didn't save my conversations, because I blocked him and deleted the hangout app asap.) he told me that he made extra money doing "forex trading". I had never heard of this, and he explained it was purchasing currency and trading it for another and making profit off it. He even had graphs to show me. I figured that was the "here comes the request for money or offer to help me make money doing this" (I googled it, it's a real thing, but still, don't give people money!) This might be important to the next person. Dang, there were other little red flags as well, but I can't remember them all. I think the big ones I've mentioned should give someone enough info to help them though.
AnneD
New survivor

Re: Brantleyjoe128 - TikTok

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:38 am

Stolen pictures used in fraud:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.