Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rolene Strauss

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:27 pm

I am waiting to receive your positive reply.

My Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?, My name is Dr. Betty Wilson, from the United States, 34 years, 5.3 ft tall, fair in complexion, ( never married before ), I was actually attending to casualties.
Notwithstanding, I'm looking for a serious relationship and a business partner, one who is serious, honest, trustworthy and reliable, thereafter my aims are achieved, I believe we could go far in life if you accept to be my business partner in your country or if you assist me in this deal,
I'm a Medical Doctor and I'm currently working with Doctors without Borders here in Libya. I have made up my mind to relinquish the Job and relocate for the sake of my life, I guess working here is no longer safe for me. Rebels has killed good number of my colleagues on daily bases and there is also casualties everywhere, During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe box containing huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of overthrow government of Libya and terrorist group, which we believe it was money meant for buying Highly Prohibited Weapons, Firearms and Missiles, As you may know, we can not return this money back because the system of government here is corrupted, and all the Doctors on that rescue mission came to agreement that the money be shared among us which we did.
My share of the money is $875,000,00 US Dollars (Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand United States Dollars) , I'm seeking your assistance to receive my share of the money from (Senegal UBA Bank) to your own country, I want you to assure me that you will keep the money safe till i come over to your country to meet you and start investing the money in a good business there in your country.
It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Lawyer in Senegal to assist me in transferring the money to any country or destination of my choice, Right now the money has been transferred into UBA BANK De Senegal from Libya for security purpose,
The bank told me that they have already processed the money into ATM VISA CARD so that there will be no risk on the process of evacuation.
I have decided to compensate you with 50% out of the total money immediately after the ATM VISA CARD gets you, while the rest of the balance will be my investment capital in your country, Please i don't want you to discuss this matter to a third party, if you don't want to be party to this business please delete.
I want you to keep this information as top secret from any person in order not to jeopardize my position here, I chose to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, i know you might be wondering why i am revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving this fund.
Note; I do not know how long I've got to stay here, It's due to the survival of two bomb attack in our health center which prompted me to search for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive my fund, As soon as you receive my fund i will come to your country for my Investment Project and also to start a new life.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need more clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the Doctors without Borders Base we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone for security reasons, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time, Attached below is my pictures, While waiting to receive your positive reply.
Thanks,
Dr.Betty Wilson.

Header:

Return-Path: <babebetty45@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021
Subject: I am waiting to receive your positive reply.

Additional photos:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Hello,
how are you doing over there,i have been praying to God to direct me to meet a sincere and honest person that can handle this, and i believe that God knows the reason why we met through your Email, my love am sorry to tell you what i am passing through, when ever i remember it, i feel bad throughout the day, now here is my story, i am an orphan, i do not have mother neither do i have a father, i was raised in an orphanage, now i have open up to you and i know that you will not disappoint me once you receive the ATM card, because this is all my hope to live and i promise not to disappoint you or let you down, if you save my life, thank you for your understanding. My spirit choose you that why I put my trust and confidence on you and try to complete this transfer you will not regret of helping me in this transaction, After going through our conversation
my spirit tells me that you are the right person and I believe that you can do it. that is why i trust you,
yes, the type of business i want to invest in your country sir i do not have any business idea that why i contacted you assist me and also help me to achieve my dream
once you receive the ATM card and withdraw all the money out you deduct all the expenses you made and put the rest into your personal account till i come over to your country, you now take you own percentage and you direct me on the type of business i will do
I love you so much.
Once you receive the ATM, make sure you deduct your expenses and put the rest in your personal account until I come over.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 pm

okay,
how are you, i do not know the actual amount you will spend to get it done,
but i promise you, any amount you spend on this deal, once you receive the card and withdraw the money out,
deduct all your expenses, and also take your 50 percent, and keep 50 percent for me, till i come over to your country,
then you will direct me the type of business i will do,
once i come over,
thank you so much i love you..

You are very kind, smile and hopefully take care of you. God bless you Amen
Thanking you in advance
Your faithful affection
Lots of love and sweet kisses in a big hug! I wish you a happy life! Believe in Almighty God!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

My Love,
try to send your full information so that i will send it to the bank to register the ATM VISA CARD in your name and information and I will give you the lawyer contact

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, Please send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:48 pm

my love,
am so happy to have you as my husband,i promise not to let you down or disappoint you just try your best to get the ATM card before next week so that i will quit this job and come join you over there,i love you from the depth of my heart
i have already forwarded your information to the bank manager for them to start loading the money into the card, do not disappoint me because i do not want to lose this fund at any reason, all you have to do now is to contact the lawyer that i gave you his information so that you will stand as a beneficiary there in Senegal
Please, don't disappoint me, I am not feeling good today, because my mind is not at rest. My mind will be at rest when you receive the ATM Card, please go ahead and contact the lawyer with his contact information, tell him you are the right person to receive the ATM VISA CARD from Dr. Betty Wilson. send your information to him,I will direct him what to do and how to go to the bank and receive the ATM VISA CARD and post to your Country Address. Do that and get back to me.

Name. ............ Barrister Evan Alexandre.

E-mail address ...( barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com )

Telephone number:...( +221703159971 ).

My dear,
how are you? This is the Barrister in Senegal Contact as i told you that i made good arrangements to assist us and i have also directed him to the bank transfer department manager. the Barrister will go to the bank and register your name and information as my beneficiary.

After processing the ATM VISA CARD in the bank I will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to Barrister Evan Alexandre so that he can post it to my beneficiary. Immediately Barrister receives the ATM VISA CARD he will post it to you in your country address through the DHL post office. The total amount is $875,000,00 USD. (Eight Hundred And Seventy Five Thousand United State Dollars)

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country i will send you the secret CODE NUMBER to start withdrawing the money and banking it in your bank account until i come over to your country for the Investment project. I would like you to follow my instruction and the Barrister's direction so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD peacefully. please contact the Lawyer with the information below.

Telephone number:.. ( +221703159971 ).

The Barrister will educate you more on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD. Please feel free to contact him on mail or phone. The money is in UBA bank De Senegal.
I await your immediate response.
Remain blessed.

Yours
Dr.Betty Wilson.

Phone:
+221703159971
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:49 pm

My sweet,
I'm so worried, what keep you long to reply my messages, your silence is not good in my heart, this is to tell you that since today it is only cry is only what full on my face,
I am not feeling good today, because my mind is not at rest, My mind will rest, when you received the ATM Card,
Have a blessed day,
your urgent response is highly needed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:33 pm

My love,
i am so sorry the way i wrote to you, once again i am sorry, remember that i love you so much, i will never lie to you or cheat on you, please my love, i am very sorry forgive me,

listen my sweet darling, i love you the way you are and am ready to spend the rest of my life with you, that is my promise to you and will surely keep my words,

my spirit has chosen you and nothing can change it, thank you for your understanding,
i love you with all my heart that is my promise to you.

please contact the Lawyer with the information below.

Telephone number:...( +221703159971 ).

The Barrister will educate you more on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD. Please feel free to contact him on mail,thanks for your understanding.
Dr. Betty Wilson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:35 am

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

IN RESPECT OF ATM VISA CARD $875,000.00.USD PLUS INTEREST OF 28500 USD , TOTAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED... US $903,500.00, AS I WAS INSTRUCTED BY MY CLIENT DR. BETTY WILSON TO COLLECT FROM UBA BANK AND DELIVER TO YOU ONCE YOU CONTACT ME AND I'VE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON.

DR. BETTY WILSON SIGNED THIS ATM VISA CARD WITH THE BANK OF UBA DE SENEGAL HERE BEFORE SHE TRAVELED BACK TO LIBYA WHERE SHE WORKS AT US DOCTOR'S BASE.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL DETAILS SO THAT I WILL GO TO UBA BANK TO COLLECT YOUR ATM VISA CARD, IF I COME BACK I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND WE WILL DISCUSS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

1. FULL NAME...........................
2. CORRECT ADDRESS............
3. COUNTRY ..............................
4. City.............................................
5.PHONE NUMBER .........................
6.PASSPORT OR ANY ID NUMBER. ......
7.OCCUPATION........................................

SIGNED.
BAR. EVAN ALEXANDRE.

Header:

Return-Path: <barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Barrister Evan Alexandre <barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Subject: WELCOME TO BARRISTER EVAN ALEXANDRE CHAMBERS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:37 pm

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED AND WELL NOTED, HOWEVER, I HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK AND I HAVE CONFIRMED FROM UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER ABOUT THE ATM VISA CARD OF DR,BETTY WILSON, IT'S ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THE FUND HAS BEEN PROCESS INTO ATM VISA CARD,

SHE DIRECTED UBA BANK DE SENEGAL TO ISSUE THE ATM VISA CARD TO ME TO DELIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY NEW YORK,
RIGHT NOW I AM WITH THE ATM VISA CARD,

ALSO POST TO YOU THROUGH DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING AS DIRECTED BY DR BETTY WILSON, BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON HER DIRECTION.

YES,
I HAVE CONTACTED THE DHL EXPRESS OFFICE MANAGER HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL AS I RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION,

DHL GOLD 2 TO 3 DAYS DELIVERY EXPRESS SHIPPING FEE, .. $
230 DOLLAR,

AFRICA INSURANCE COVERAGE CERTIFICATE OF THIS ATM
VISA CARD IT WILL COST, ... $ 470 DOLLAR,

AND AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS BETWEEN TWO PARTIES, XXXXX, AND DR. BETTY WILSON, FROM FEDERAL
HIGH COURT IT WILL ALSO COST, ... $ 530 DOLLAR,

BELOW.
Is what you will use to send the money with my Secretary Details below, through MONEY GRAM, OR , WESTERN UNION.

First name ...... J.
Last name .... D.
Country ......... SENEGAL
City: ........... DAKAR
Address ......... RUE NO. 19 YOFF DKAR.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS..........$ 1,230 DOLLARS..

Immediately i receive the total fee $ 1,230 DOLLARS
i will send the ATM card to you and forward the tracking number to you, i wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment receipt,

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL EVAN ALEXANDRE'S CHAMBERS AND GENERAL SOLICITORS, DAKAR SENEGAL.
BAR, EVAN ALEXANDRE ( LGS )
TEL PHONE ( +221703159971 ).
DATE: .. 2 / 20 / 2021..

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babebetty45@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:49 pm

My Dear,
how are you today, I want to inform you that UBA Bank has issued the ATM Visa Card fund $875.000.00 USD Plus interest of $ 28,500 USD , total amount is... US $ 903,500.00, to the lawyer,

please try to cooperate with the lawyer by sending him money $ 1,230 us dollars, to enable him to post the ATM VISA CARD to you,

Notice, you don't need to delay the ATM CARD in lawyer offices as you know the bank have issue it out for security reason, I'm sorry that i did not have money to pay for the tax right now, because of my position in the Doctors Without Borders in Military Base and i don't have access to my money, until i go back to my country as i told you that is our law when ever we are on mission in any country,

try to send the money to the lawyer and receive the ATM CARD, so that i can take my leave to come over to your country for our Investment project, thanks for your understanding and help.
I await your immediate response
Yours
Dr. Betty Wilson.

my love,
i am so worried,
what is keeping you long to reply my letter,
no matter what happens,
you are supposed to let me know,
whenever i did not see your message,
I feel so sad throughout the day,
Always take care of yourself for me, and do not stress yourself so much.
Please my love, I am still waiting for you to send the money $ 1,230 to the lawyer,
you are my last hope...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.