Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

churchillabraham12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers.

churchillabraham12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 am

last quarter payment

churchillabraham12@gmail.com <churchillabraham12@gmail.com>
To:
Fri, 4 Dec at 12:54

Google Forms
Umpqua Bank
1224A Broadway, Placerville,
CA 95667, United States.
Tel: +1 213 529 6211
Email: albanalexander@zohomail.com

Attn: Sir,

A special payment arrangement has been put in place to effect payments to yet to be paid beneficiaries by this bank.

This arrangement is not for everybody but for the privileged few who are very much interested in getting paid in this last quarter. Therefore, if you are yet to be paid and are ready to adhere to this bank special arrangement payment procedure, then you are expected to reply with your details like full names, address, identification and direct phone number.

At this point, this bank has given till 24th of December to release any serious beneficiary his/her fund, let it be known also that the approved fund from this bank is $15.5M.

However, be informed that you will be required to take care of your fund GATEWAY access.

Please, I need only serious beneficiary as I have limited time to conclude this.

Faithfully,
Mr. Alban Alexander
Special Payment Officer
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

Phone:
+12135296211
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Cf Communications, Llc Dba Telekenex - Ca
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: churchillabraham12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Northfield Bank <churchillabraham12@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 14 May at 14:31

United Bank of Union
15East Main Street Union, MO 63084
Email:info_00@aol.com

A high powered meeting was held in our bank on the final payment of funds to shortlisted beneficiaries. Resolutions were that any serious beneficiary will be entitled to receive an approved fund valued at $5Million.

Therefore, if you wish to receive your fund in this second quarter of the fiscal year, you are urged to forward your details like: Full Names, Address, Identification and Phone Number.

I anticipate your immediate reply.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jonathan Paul

Chief Financial Officer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.