Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katziffchrist22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

Michael James <mike22james22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: katziffchrist22@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 16 Jun at 08:53

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on May 12th 2020, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters of your money, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details via email (katziffchrist22@gmail.com) to enable me commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Your Payment
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

christinekatziff9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:27 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

Christine P. Katziff <om1canadianhotel@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: christinekatziff9@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 15 Sep at 04:19

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on May 12th 2020, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters of your money, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details via email (katziffchrist22@gmail.com) to enable me commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

christinekatziff9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:24 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

sweet life <slife5689@gmail.com>
Reply-To: christinekatziff9@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 24 Oct at 22:35

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on July 28th 2020, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Attention

I thank God for making it possible for me to ship your card as I promise you. I have fulfilled my promise to you so try and be checking the tracking number till your card gets to you. It will get to you soon.

This is the information. Please keep it out of someone if not you may lose your card. Understand that the card is not an ordinary card rather it is an uploaded ATM VISA CARD WITH YOUR MONEY. I have done well for you. Please your default pin number is XXXX. As soon as you receive it, proceed to a nearby ATM machine to you then change the default pin numbers to your own private pin numbers. What is inside your card is $25m USD and you can withdraw only $150,000 USD every day.

Receiver"s Name:
COURIER COMPANY IS: Save way Delivery Services.
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks and God bless.

Christine P. Katziff

Header:

Return-Path: <katziffchrist22@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020
Subject: YOUR FUND ATM CARD IS ON ITS WAY TO YOUR PLACE

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Hello

When i checked the tracking number of your ATM VISA CARD i mailed for you,I found out it was stopped by the custom officers at the airport. I later found out why it was stopped and what the problem is all about. I was told that you have to provide the certificate "Anti Money Laundry Certificate because it will prove the authencity of your fund. The certificates i mailed with your card, this very certificate is not among the four certificates. When I asked how you can get the certificate, I was told that the cost of it is $930 if you are to get it from the USA Custom office.

So what you have to do now is to try your best to get it because the certificate is very important. I need to hear from you soon today and you can contact the delivery agent via email ( info@savewaydeliverycourier.com). Understand that i have already spent up to $2,970 to make sure your card is uploaded and the four certificates before i mailed to you. I finished all my money with me for you. So I do not want my effort to be a waste. You have to try your best and get back to me so that this journey of your card will be a success for you.

Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:44 pm

Hello

I am so surprised till now that you forgot your ATM VISA CARD. I risked myself to make a success because of the little fee to get the certificate the custom officers demanded from you. But you easily forgot how much I have already spent in making it a success without asking you for any penny.

Do you know how it pains me that you abandon your card at the airport without even asking and acting on how to get it. It really surprised me. What is this little fee that you cannot spend to get your fund of $25M USD. Do you know that this fund can change your life forever including your friends and relatives.

If you are interested to get your fund do let me know and get the fee. But if you are not also let me know so that i will know my fate and tell the delivery agent to leave your card. It is showing me that I should stop helping anybody again because my help does turn to sorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@savewaydeliverycourier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:00 pm

Hello

I have been stopped by the custom officers at the airport due to lack of
Anti Money Laundry Certificate which was not among the certificates i
have with me. So i will advice you to do all your possible best to get
the certificate for me so that i will be allowed to deliver your package
for you.

Do contact Ms Christine via email christinekatziff9@gmail.com which she
might help you to secure the certificate. I will wait to get the
certificate from you but understand i will not stay any longer if i do
not hear from you.

Know it that i am stranded here at the airport now waiting for you so
that i will complete this delivering of your ATM CARD.

Hoping to hear from you and receive the certificate soon.

Thanks from save way courier company.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a25:ba0b:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id t11csp958603ybg;
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJxZ6IJwbeptc7oDMJPyaEWlPaBjbBULS2lJTjPc2B3hEybd+xOebFVlBGMl6ualedp2Ux1i
X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:ced:: with SMTP id c13mr6467043qkj.120.1604015100902;
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1604015100; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=FU4ZMY/Gr53tzMv3pEkcDiIEEzKzXj9HAS5XjuUSlqsXHAROBhDVOdIc/l9wFryVA1
X3ThdvTTmU59ujQIerR8JvmaWm3ttJ6tv+vsDf7a4YZ43eYtJ3ENCHgFlhfdDzjbdlYM
DvhqCoXEVczTWTZTJLXhQz8Jhh1ww3veAEn4UDXDTn6TVnwtQKE46S3Dm+B6SiAH9Bpl
dCK/Ewz7gM4sBBfh2yEsjsj6C7Vw9kLxfnkSgrxyVxaSjsWjxym+j2yaogq0UY5YJc2O
9HznRonq9EC0RdrABMtNRBRbUagoaanAN2VP/+Cdm6ZEAEGjb4xBFPIv79MZfloRTSpA
reIw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:message-id:user-agent:references
:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=naKhU+uBsyVUhlONSHlzkQkuykdgt/1xymCjEDzJWGk=;
b=snwwNDB0na6OSx30LwqPxX9x8Ka1pCTDX91Rgnq4ydfxSjXfQBpccAv6Wd2s+2UAs1
EcMAO8P0EhiP3PBKzVNDfJvSVJeUxSK1VSei10/YMjkRn8AcFf8u9cj+De1zNl58Ep+5
NK4PhL832LVq+KXQgc99Qvl6IpZjXhRlNzigOlw/7VkBC8ZSgM+A9EnJs0Vnr7FzuzpG
0YNNM2XX+3BwLPNGv9GTC54t/vWYg8Gy7XmHlV3NO+239VL6GOTTr8KVlwCxmX1Y7Ush
96Vvg2zKxhyhqiBSJ+Vuv06vkjQvc64Y0qjrhfDkp10OZZuuEl0KxVddrRBAAi1mIcJT
thsA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@savewaydeliverycourier.com header.s=default header.b=tRom9ssS;
spf=neutral (google.com: 107.161.24.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@savewaydeliverycourier.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@savewaydeliverycourier.com
Return-Path: <info@savewaydeliverycourier.com>
Received: from my.solvingit.cloud ([107.161.24.42])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v7si2588717qkv.325.2020.10.29.16.44.58
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 107.161.24.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@savewaydeliverycourier.com) client-ip=107.161.24.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@savewaydeliverycourier.com header.s=default header.b=tRom9ssS;
spf=neutral (google.com: 107.161.24.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@savewaydeliverycourier.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@savewaydeliverycourier.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=savewaydeliverycourier.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date: MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=naKhU+uBsyVUhlONSHlzkQkuykdgt/1xymCjEDzJWGk=; b=tRom9ssSgHR57fxp10KR6SvQn QucKaY+Tu+DCw/cMh/H8wsNdNfsAf+TntlgFm5NPw2fz640VgtYwh+XZl3QZEcRg1h76rInWIyecs RflxUsE+da3Vr7hfTH1d52Hpk9XFEJim5Cd4v7okBjF7wZM7RAx1khLTLfZn/N1NPCk/jshcKVcTa Rqw5i03VADRH+FSxhZGr1bGEqO06ILTqQ3dWoEqTXNt75IIlu4CFtZWW48e3sQBTcoMpIaK1NjIAC K9OXWhQdq3hnjaSsN50HIHWpOP0Zjpvt+W4BZQSLCVDTU5qpm0qLvQ+F69kGDwke4iVdqkSVKsjJP ykD/xncjQ==;
Received: from [::1] (port=50070 helo=my.solvingit.cloud) by my.solvingit.cloud with esmtpa (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <info@savewaydeliverycourier.com>) id 1kYHbF-00010M-HP for ; Thu, 29 Oct 2020 23:44:57 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020
To:
Subject: Re: Fwd: YOUR FUND ATM CARD IS ON ITS WAY TO YOUR PLACE
In-Reply-To: <CABwrbKoO-8+kLVfSZjP7a8DgdGO7S4giBLf4c_Cf9fC3kHXN_w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CA+snUdRoqd98tteHe7LDeXH0-mVmo-16hYgE9am1vZcs6FFWiA@mail.gmail.com> <CABwrbKoO-8+kLVfSZjP7a8DgdGO7S4giBLf4c_Cf9fC3kHXN_w@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <e25f37694b1aa282b9bfc977e9b1a972@savewaydeliverycourier.com>
X-Sender: info@savewaydeliverycourier.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - my.solvingit.cloud
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - savewaydeliverycourier.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: my.solvingit.cloud: authenticated_id: info@savewaydeliverycourier.com
X-Authenticated-Sender: my.solvingit.cloud: info@savewaydeliverycourier.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:21 pm

Hello

I am so surprised till now that you forgot your ATM VISA CARD. I risked myself to make a success because of the little fee to get the certificate the custom officers demanded from you. But you easily forgot how much I have already spent in making it a success without asking you for any penny.

Do you know how it pains me that you abandon your card at the airport without even asking and acting on how to get it. It really surprised me. What is $700 that you cannot spend to get your fund of $25M USD. Do you know that this fund can change your life forever including your friends and relatives.

If you are interested to get your fund do let me know and get the fee. But if you are not also let me know so that i will know my fate and tell the delivery agent to leave your card. It is showing me that I should stop helping anybody again because my help does turn to sorrow.

I hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Saveway Delivery - savewaydeliverycourier.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:52 pm

From the fake website:

Founded in 1997, Saveway Delivery is one of the largest vehicle shipping service providers in the world. With more than 90 certified partner facilities, Saveway Delivery safely and efficiently transports more than 100,000 vehicles each year. You name it, we have shipped it – everything from cars and motorcycles to vans and specialty vehicles via a variety of proven auto shipping methods.

Contact details:

Address (Head) : 70 Hamilton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11231
United States.
Email: info@saveway-delivery.com

The email address info@saveway-delivery.com is invalid.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146797.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: savewaydeliverycourier.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-12
Creation Date: 2020-02-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-02-12
Registrar: ONLINE SAS
Reseller: ONLINE SAS

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Garner JEFF
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 5030 Hwy 164
Registrant City: MC DAVID
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 32568
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.802332568
Registrant Email: domain45@netcmail.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG

The fake courier website is a clone of savewaydeliveryco.com, reported in 2019 and no longer active. The fraudsters operating the fake website are Nigerians.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:41 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

Confort Home <conforthome09@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 24 Apr at 21:07

--

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on Nov. 30th 2020, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.