Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ZoomInfo - zoominfosite.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Same on another fake consumer review website spoofing ZoomInfo:

zoominfo.JPG

Headquarters: VTE Automotive Cargo
Employees: 524
Revenue: 6M
Description
Our car transport trucks are combined with the smaller flatbed trucks owned by our nationwide terminal network to pickup and deliver any vehicle anywhere.

The real ZoomInfo was founded in 2000.

The fake one was registered in January.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145103.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: zoominfosite.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-16
Creation Date: 2020-01-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-16
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Glassdoor - glassdors.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:47 pm

Glassdoor is a website where current and former employees anonymously review companies, founded in 2007.

The fraudsters decided to use a spoof for promoting the same fake escrow company:

glassdor.JPG

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145104.

Domain name: glassdors.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-16
Creation Date: 2020-01-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-16

Registry Registrant ID:

Some of the "reviews":

February 4, 2020
No opinion of CEO
I like the fact that they provide both the company and the driver contact information once the shipment has been dispatched. It makes the coordination on both ends a lot better. No complaints on the process from start to finish.

January 24, 2020
VTE Automotive Cargo
"Great service!"
No opinion of CEO
I researched many companies that transport cars before I finally decided on VTE Logistics. They had a reputable reputation with the BBB (excellent rating) and great customer service. They kept me well informed with email quotes, phones calls and texts. The driver came to pick up the car on the day they stated (he was here right on the time he said), Drivers was really nice and courteous.

The fake VTE Automotive was registered on May 27. Still, their "happy clients" dealt with the "company" before it was even active.

There is no mention of any VTE Logistics on the BBB website...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

VTE Automotive Cargo - vteautomotive.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:05 pm

From the fake website:

VTE Automotive Cargo Company is an International Freight forwarding Company in the world. It has formed in the year 2002 with a dedicated team of professionals having wide experience in the field of automobile transport. VTE Automotive Cargo Company enables customers from anywhere in the world to use our service.

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the PSR 2009: No. 54623210 / Registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a Money Services Business: Registration No. 125416059

Contact details:

Elektravägen 21, Hägersten, Sweden 126 30
Sales: +46 40 666 50 99
Ireland Office
+353 1 453 8800
ie@vteautomotive.com
USA Office
+1 727 275 0657
us@vteautomotive.com
Chile Office
+56 51 2477666
cl@vteautomotive.com
Hong Kong Office
+852 8197 8719
hk@vteautomotive.com

+46406665099 - already reported here

+35314538800
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Ireland
City or exchange location Dublin Central
Original network provider* Eircom

+17272750657 - Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)

+56512477666
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Chile
City or exchange location La Serena
Original network provider* Telefónica Chile S.A.

+85281978719
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination Hong Kong
Original network provider* Hutchison Global Communications Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145105.

Domain name: vteautomotive.com
Updated Date: 2020-06-29
Creation Date: 2020-05-27

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-27

Registry Registrant ID:

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

VTE Automotive Cargo - vtecargo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:28 pm

A clone of this last fake website was active from the domain name vtecargo.com. Shortly after the fraudulent domain name was registered, it was redirected to vteautomotive.com

Contact details:

Sweden Office
Elektravägen 21, 126 30 Hägersten, Sweden
+46 40 666 50 99
se@vteautomotive.com
se@vtecargo.com
Ireland Office
CALL: +353 1 453 8800
ie@vtecargo.com
USA Office
CALL: +1 727 275 0657
us@vtecargo.com
Chile Office
CALL: +56 51 2477666
cl@vtecargo.com
Hong Kong Office
CALL: +852 8197 8719
hk@vtecargo.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145106.

Domain name: vtecargo.com
Updated Date: 2020-06-15
Creation Date: 2020-06-15
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-06-15

Registry Registrant ID:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby jinja23 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:57 pm

This guy got me with the exact some details as listed here. I wish I would've seen this before I sent all the $. Is there anything I can do to get it back?
jinja23
New survivor

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:03 pm

Report the case to the police as soon as possible.

Contact your bank and report for fraud the bank account used to receive your money. Also ask your bank to contact the receiver bank about that bank account.

Your bank can tell you if there is any chance for you to recover the money you lost.

Without reporting, there is no chance to recover anything.

Try please to forward to my email address (you find it under my post) the emails, pictures and documents you received from the fraudsters. The details you share may save someone else soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PST Construct - pst-construct.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:39 pm

Posted on behalf of the intended victim:

Is this website a scam? www. pst-construct.com Seems almost
identical to one: www. bek-construction.com which you've got here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74601&start=30

Thank to you I haven't been scammed.

From the fake website:

Trusted Construction & Development Since 1996
PST Construct continually strives to ensure that our delivery, performance and the quality of work is at the highest standards in the industry. To achieve this goal we have implemented an integrated management system (IMS) which formalises the processes and procedures which ensure our projects are delivered to the highest possible standards of quality, safety and environmental management. Our systems are regularly audited by third parties and our culture of continuous improvement ensures that we remain at the forefront of the industry.

The fake CEO allegedly selling the car:

ceo.JPG

Current Owner and President Eduard Hansson, continues the construction family tradition while maintaining the company’s outstanding reputation and uncompromising commitment to quality and safety. Eduard Hansson has provided leadership and overall management control as the head of the PST Construct Team and has been responsible for projects in the both private and public sectors. Eduard is involved in every PST Construct project and maintains a hands-on involvement and responsibility for all construction operations through project completion. He has 22 years experience with PST Construct and specializes in design-build projects.

His picture posted on the fake site is a stock photo stolen from the Internet.

Contact details:

Address
3 Queen Victoria St
EC4N 4TQ London
United Kingdom

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146617.

Domain name: pst-construct.com
Updated Date: 2020-07-07
Creation Date: 2020-07-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-07

Registry Registrant ID:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

A new scammer: VTIS Automotive Cargo

Unread postby Rudi_N » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:42 pm

There is a new scammer: VTIS Automotive Cargo.

Hello xxx ,all the documents are already at the company, if you are still interested, I will send you all the documents by car as soon as possible. The car is in excellent condition, it is a non-smoking car .
We can do everything through the transport company, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange the delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car, I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details, I will pass them to the transport company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you receive the invoice, you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agree to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind, I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you don't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.

I will call you after I get your information.
Regards,

Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 1:41 PM
To: Lars Nyberg <larsnyberg2009@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Ihr BMW 730 hat Interesse geweckt

Hello Lars,

I have a question about the car. Is it a non-smoking car?The car is stocked at a transport firma. Can the car be brought to my home in Lommel-Belgium.
I also need a few papers:

- The car has a certificate of registration (der Bericht der Eintragung)
- A certificate of conformity (das Konformitäts-Zertifikat)
- Purchase of invoice (die Rechnung oder Einkaufsrechnung)

I would like to look at the car before I buy it. Can this be done.
When could this be possible. I can actually come every day. It is about 260 km.

Best regards, xxx

Van: "Lars Nyberg" <larsnyberg2009@outlook.com>
Aan:
Verzonden: Zaterdag 24 oktober 2020 10:39:50
Onderwerp: Re: Ihr BMW 730 hat Interesse geweckt

Guten Tag ,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse, der Preis beträgt 22.000 EUR.
Das Auto hat eine vollständige Service Geschichte, einen hervorragenden Zustand, siehe Innen- und Außenfotos, keine Unfälle, Sommer- und Winterreifen sind in sehr gutem Zustand, fast 90% neu.

Das Auto ist in Deutschland zugelassen, es hat Kennzeichen und deutsche Dokumente.
Ich musste wegen der Entscheidung meiner Firma nach Stockholm, Schweden, ziehen. Ich verkaufe das Auto aufgrund eines persönlichen Problems. Außerdem gibt es viele Dinge, die jetzt Vorrang haben. Deshalb muss dieses Auto fahren.
Aufgrund der Tatsache, dass ich sehr beschäftigt mit meiner Arbeit bin und nicht zu viel zu Hause bleibe, habe ich das Auto bei der Transportfirma im Lager gelassen und es kann an den neuen Besitzer geliefert werden.
Das Kennzeichen kann sofort auf Ihren Namen umgeschrieben werden. Wenn Sie dieses Fahrzeug kaufen möchten, antworten Sie bitte und ich werde Ihnen weitere Details mitteilen.

Für eine bessere Zusammenarbeit schreiben Sie mir bitte in englischer Sprache, da mein Deutsch nicht so gut ist.

Freundliche Grüße,

/ (translation)

To:
Date: 24 October 2020 10:39:50
Subject: Re: Your BMW 730 has aroused interest

Good day ,

Thank you for your interest, the price is EUR 22,000.
The car has a full service history, excellent condition, see inside and outside photos, no accidents, summer and winter tires are in very good condition, almost 90% new.

The car is registered in Germany, it has license plates and German documents.
I had to move to Stockholm, Sweden because of my company's decision. I am selling the car because of a personal problem. Also, there are many things that now have priority. That's why this car has to drive.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and do not stay at home too much, I have left the car in the warehouse with the transport company and it can be delivered to the new owner.
The license plate can be changed immediately to your name. If you are interested in buying this vehicle please reply and I will give you more details.

For a better cooperation, please write to me in English, as my German is not that good.

Kind regards,
Rudi_N
New survivor

VTIS Automotive Cargo - vtiscargo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Thank you for your update, Rudi. That website is a clone of other ones already reported here.

From the fake website:

VTIS AUTOMOTIVE CARGO Company is an International Freight forwarding Company in the world. It has formed in the year 2002 with a dedicated team of professionals having wide experience in the field of automobile transport. VTIS AUTOMOTIVE CARGO Company enables customers from anywhere in the world to use our service.

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the PSR 2009: No. 54623210 / Registered with HM Revenue & Customs as a Money Services Business: Registration No. 125416059

Same registration details were previously reported here with europecargointl.com and ninetyninecargo.com (page 6).

Contact details:

S Circular Rd, Dublin 8, D08 WR9T, Ireland
+353 1 453 8800
ie@vtiscargo.com
Solkraftsvägen 12, 135 70 Stockholm, Sweden
+46 08-5592-5885
se@vtiscargo.com
3391 SE 14th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
+1 727 275 0657
usa@vtiscargo.com

+35314538800 / +46855925885 - also reported with vteautomotive.com and vtecargo.com

+17272750657 - also reported with rtcautomotive.com

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146827.

Domain name: vtiscargo.com
Updated Date: 2020-09-14
Creation Date: 2020-09-14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-09-14

Registry Registrant ID:

vtis.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

TrustPilot - trustpilot.online

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:21 pm

And again - clones of reputable review sites are used to give credibility to the fake escrow website.

The real Trustpilot is active from trustpilot.com.

The fake one is active from trustpilot.online

The fake escrow company was registered in September. Still, their "happy clients" were actively praising the company months before that:

Published January 19, 2020
Verified order

Very happy customer
The whole team was friendly and efficient. Very happy to recommend. Took a lot of the stress out of the day and I couldn't believe how quickly everyone worked.

Published February 2, 2020
Verified order

I have used VTIS Automotive Cargo now for two relocations and the service is excellent. There is personable approach, excellent handling relocation from start to finish and very caring approach. I have enjoyed interactions with the office and relocation team was fantastic.

Published March 19, 2020
Verified order

The team that carried out our move were excellent, nothing was too much trouble. They were a polite, hardworking group who worked so well together. They arrived on time and worked til we were moved in to our new home. I would have no hesitation in recommending VTIS Automotive Cargo.

Published April 11, 2020
Verified order

VTIS Automotive Cargo's were superb from start to finish.
wouldn't hesitate in recommending to anyone!
Thanks again for making our house move so easy and stress free!

Published May 7, 2020
Verified order

Efficient, helpful - they did what it says on the tin!
On booking, the office staff couldn't be more helpful, even when faced with several changes of move date. The van arrived on time. The guys were quick and efficient in loading and unloading, always checking with me where things should go, did I need anything prioritised, any extra help. They were courteous and friendly. Only one small problem with a broken chair, which the office dealt with promptly.
I have no trouble in recommending VTIS Automotive Cargo to anyone.

Even the fake website posting these reviews was registered months after the "happy clients" praised the fake escrow company...

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146828.

Domain name: trustpilot.online
Updated Date: 2020-09-01
Creation Date: 2020-08-18

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-08-18

Registry Registrant ID:

This is what the fake website is looking like:

trustpilot.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.