Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bankofamerica033@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bankofamerica033@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:05 pm

REPLY, IF YOU’RE INTERESTED

Capt.Patrick Williams <bankofamerica033@gmail.com>
Reply-To: capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 22 Mar at 21:58

Dear Beloved,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted I will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

paymentnotification202@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:06 pm

LET ME KNOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED

Payment Notification <paymentnotification202@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 26 Apr at 22:20

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because their not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successful delivered to your door step.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted I will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

unitednatioandrewyoung@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 pm

ARE YOU INTERESTED? REPLY

Capt. Patrick Williams <unitednatioandrewyoung@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 7 Jun at 14:09

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because they're not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successfully delivered to your doorstep.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Wayne

dip.patergreen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:16 pm

GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE

Capt. Patrick Williams <dip.patergreen@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 26 Jul at 22:10

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because they're not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successfully delivered to your doorstep.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from a crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
Wayne

capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 pm

E-mail to: capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com

Gets a reply from: capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com

Dear:

I am very happy to receive your email letter and I am also glad that you accepted to assist me so that we can work together as partners to receive this funds that I was able to secure from the crude oil deal I did with few of my colleagues herein Kabul Afghanistan. Honestly, I feel so relaxed doing this business with you, and I want to assure you 100% with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me. am a married man with two kids, I love my family so much, and I will like to trust you with full hope and believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in good faith for our mutual benefit as i am willing to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistant after the successful completion of the shipment comes to you.

I decided to go for a secured site to contact you, so that I can be sure of the person for real not an imaginary, since I deposited the consignment to the Red Cross Security company, through the help of the red cross Agent by informing them that i will make contact for the real owner of the box and whosoever that appointed to them by me is entitled to be the real owner of the box, and I have considered to work with you, having it in mind that your name and details have to be legalized as the real owner of the consignment box for our mutual benefit.

THE DELIVERY GOES THIS WAY:

Once I register the consignment in your name, the Airplane that will be used is their Red Cross Jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work, They usually travel to UNITED STATE with a Red Cross Jet to distribute some relief materials and Artifacts from other part of Europe to the refugees over there, where they have a diplomatic immunity on ground, and I have decided to use this (Means) to move this (CONSIGNMENT) out of Afghanistan to UNITED STATE, where you can easily go for the pickup (OR) you can NEGOTIATE with the diplomat to bring the consignment to your home address for your available pickup and i will like you to take care of that..

MY TERMS

1) The diplomat who is in possession to deliver the box to you must not know about the content of the box.

2) You are only entitled to withdraw inside the Box, 40% as i promised and to keep the remaining balance of 60% safe for me till I visit your City.

My aim is to move this consignment to your designated City, where I was planning to start up investment with any reliable partner as you may be, and I will do exactly as I said, Since the (High Top Officials) has promised to re- deploy us back to UNITED STATE soon. I have thought it wise not to lose this great opportunity by transferring this consignment cash-box to your city, through Diplomatic Courier Service for your available pickup, All I want from you is your Full Maximum, Support and your trust to actualize this golden opportunity for the future of your family & mine as well. I think this is the very right time to pay myself back for all I have suffered here in AFGHANISTAN coupled with the loss of my friend's life here & I promise to release to you the secret PIN CODE of the box for your withdrawal access.

I am a man of my word, a man of integrity; I have a reputation for honesty. I can't chase a shadow at my age. Please let our agreement be standby as agreed.

I have received your information I will proceed in the registration of the consignment in your name through the help of the Red Cross Agent for our mutual benefit and i am going to prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment to ascertain the claim for our Celebration and note that this transaction is 100% risky free and with the (IMMUNITY) of the diplomat, the box will be successfully delivered to you without any problem obligation along the road on the process of the shipment to you.

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Header:

Return-Path: <capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: "Capt. Patrick Williams" <capt.patrickwilliams44@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020
Subject: Dear:

Dear:

I acknowledge your message and I promise that, if you have not experienced any miracle before, you are going to witness it this time, All you require to do is to follow all my instructions to receive these consignment in your position soon, Although we are at the military base here in Afghanistan. I can only find time whenever I am less busy to go out from our military base to write you.

Meanwhile I am compelled to thank you for your kind effort, I really feel OK with the confidence and my belief in your capability to handle this transaction with me in top secret without involving any other third party into this fund as my aim is to invest this money in real estate and i will seek for your advice on that since i am not a good business culture person.

Thus, permit me to introduce myself. I was born in 19 June 1955 in New York, USA. Upon my graduation from High School, I volunteered to join the U.S. Red-Cross. I wanted to go at sixteen but my late father told me to wait until I was eighteen. After an Honorable Discharge from high school, I signed up for the Red Cross. I was called into the Naval Supply Center in Oakland, California, the Oakland Army Base, where I was actively involved in relief distribution to countries affected by natural disasters and war. Those were the early days. In more recent times, between 1991 and 1994, I worked in General Hospitals in nursing and management. Having held the posts of branch nursing officer and training officer within the U.S Red Cross, I was head of Rancho Cucamonga Branch from 1998 to 2001 and of North Beach as well.

As a young man, I was interested in Law Enforcement, particularly the FBI but finally choose the career that was very rewarding to me. However, I intend to retire after these assignments in AFGHANISTAN have seen a lot of things and nothing can be worse than war. I have witnessed disaster, and I truly wish to retire now. I earnestly desire to start a new life in your Country and that is the reason why i decided to move this consignment there in your care for our mutual benefit.
I will be deeply, deeply indebted to you if you will help me to achieve this great objective. I need all the help and consideration that you can give me in this regard. I will make out time to come to your City whenever I am free to do so, Please act in confidentiality to enable us achieve this peacefully for our best interest.

However, I just want to inform you in progress that I have finalized with the Red Cross security, through the help of the Red Cross Security Agent. They have assigned to make the registration of the consignment in your name and to include the box into one of their Air Jet that will be leaving Afghanistan to UNITED STATE by tomorrow between 08:45 pm Afghanistan time and i am going to update you with the contact information of the diplomat in UNITED STATE who you are to contact to retrieve the box after the successful completion of the delivery. Also i have prepared every document making you the rightful owner of this Trunk Box.

Attached is me and my family pictures.

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Scammer is abusing stolen photos of Captain J. A. Funkhouser. Those images can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63095&hilit=James+Funkhouser+Jr
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:44 am

Dear:

It is my pleasure to inform you that the Red Cross Jet has finally left to bring the trunk box from Afghanistan to UNITED STATES. Meanwhile, I still hope to trust you for the safety of the AMERICAN DOLLARS contained in the trunk box.

Diplomat will have a transit in UNITED STATE, which is their final destination; At this point you must show seriousness by receiving this consignment Cash-Box from the diplomat. You will contact the diplomat with the below email tomorrow to confirm his arrival in UNITED STATES, and I trust that you are capable of handling this as your own, knowing that the success of this transaction will change our lives forever. As your own share in this deal is more than your one year annual income and it is 100% guaranteed.

Meanwhile you can keep the consignment in any secure place of your choice as soon as you receive the box from the diplomat and I have not informed any other person about the content of the box, except you & only you alone.

Contact Diplomat with Below information to know his arrival in UNITED STATES and how to proceed delivery to your CITY when he arrives in the United States tomorrow.

======================================
Name: Dip. Chris Gate
UN Red Cross Representative Diplomatic Agent
E-mail: Chris.Gates1@diplomats.com
E- mail: chrisgate675@gmail.com
======================================

Consignment description info:
Consignment (1 box)
Receiver name =:
Receiver phone Tel:
Receiver address=
Consignment receiving code: =XXXXX
Length: =52cm
Height: = 82cm
Breathe: = 52cm

Please do all that is necessary to ensure that you receive the consignment box from the diplomat when arrived UNITED STATES tomorrow.

This time I only keep my finger across to you and will not sleep until I receive a confirmation message from you that you have received the consignment box from the diplomat for our celebration.

The box is registered as your Family Treasure.

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Chris.Gates1@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:13 am

WELCOME TO DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES UNITED STATE.

Dear:

Clarification, the Consignment Code: Un46q8pw0g was shipped from Kabul Afghanistan to our Custody here in UNITED STATES from RED CROSS to us for immediate shipment to your CITY, for an onward delivery to you. This is to inform you that your consignment is here on my desk waiting for dispatch.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/ INDIVIDUAL

DELIVERY OPTION:....................... .............................. ................

You are required to take care of the shipment charges before delivery. So we wait to hear from you soonest to enable us to know the next stage to follow.

Immediately after payment of charges and completion of form, we'll send your Consignment to you. Here are the details of your package awaiting dispatch.

REFERENCE NUMBER: REF: IE/9420X2/68 FORM [B]
DESCRIPTION OF Consignment TO BE DELIVERED:

Consignment receiving code: =Un46q8pw0g
Length: 52cm
Height: 82cm
Breathe: 52cm
DESC: DOCUMENT
BILLING; P/P (Directly)

BREAK DOWN OF CHARGES TO BE MEET BEFORE DELIVERY:

TRANSFER DURATION: SELECT ONE OPTION FROM THE 3 OPTIONS BELOW AND FORWARD TO US VIA EMAIL WHICH WE HAVE GUIDED YOU ON HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR DELIVERY FEES.

Option:{i}
Deliver International First TM
Service:.....................: Next-Day Service ( Next day early morning delivery by( 9:00, 9:30 or 10:00 am )
TOTAL COST OF DELIVERY HERE: $880.00 Dollars

Option :{ii}
Delivery International Economy Freight TM
Service:.........: Business World Class( 2-3 Working days delivery within 9:30am - 4:30pm )
TOTAL COST OF DELIVERY HERE: $ 690.00 Dollars

Option :{iii}
Delivery Managed Transportation TM
Service:..................: Economy Standard Class ( 3-4 Working days Shipping Service delivery within 9:30am - 8:30pm)
TOTAL COST OF DELIVERY HERE: $ 580.00 Dollars

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect the beneficiary and to avoid misappropriation of parcels “As soon as you choose one option you should immediately send the money through POST OFFICE.

NOTE:Your advice to locate any POST OFFICE around you and purchase Post Office MONEY ORDER and send it through OVERNIGHT MAIL with below Name and Address and provide me the TRACKING NUMBER to track and know exactly when the money is in the requested address to avoid further delay.
------------------------------ ------------------------

RECEIVERS NAME:CATHERINE O.

ADDRESS: Lewiston, Maine 04240-1841

I hope this is clearly understood?

Please call me:+1 979 888 5153

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
Director diplomatic agency.
Tel no:+1 979 888 5153
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:17 am

Dear:

Diplomat Chris Gate, has ARRIVED United States and stated here is Telephone number to reach him +1 979 888 5153 and email id chrisgate675@gmail.com for further instruction.

I'm pleased to receive a message from RED CROSS Office here that OUR Consignment has arrived UNITED STATES, and I am happy that the consignment has been shipped to UNITED STATES . Infect am very happy right now, I want you to know that as long as I am concerned in this matter, it is 100% risk free and there is nothing to be afraid of because nobody knows the original content of the consignment as I did not disclose to the diplomatic in UNITED STATES the original content rather I only informed them that it is a family treasure. As a matter of fact, it is only you and I that knows the original content of the consignment is American Dollars. Like I told you in my previous email, it is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment and all I want you to do is to present yourself as the rightful owner of the consignment.

Also, I must not fail to remind you to please make sure that this business is kept secret between me and you until you receive this consignment from the Diplomat considering my position here in the military. Not even your Wife, children and your Friends should know about this until you confirm the receipt of the consignment. Please you can NEGOTIATE with the diplomat in UNITED STATES to know the requirement COST of him bringing the consignment to your CITY for your available pickup and i will like you to take care of that,i don't know the COST but you need to attend to it at once.

Remember what i told you before that, Mr. Chris Gates is not aware of the real content and this is why you must hurry to get the box out from him and ensure he proceeds to your home, I have invested almost all i have to get all the papers with him covering that the content is Family materials.

Whatever it will take to get him off from there, do it before something happens to the millions inside that box or Chris might suspect the content and do something stupid. Try and get in touch with him and inquire on how to get the requirement across to you.

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chrisgate675@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:41 pm

Dear:

Which payment option did you choose from the three options given to you? Stated below is our Bank Account Detalis to send the delivery fee as per your resquest and make sure you privde me Payment SLIP once your through in sending the fee.

------------------------------------
Acc name: Rose I.
Acc no: 68301XXXX
Beneficiary addr: Oneida, NY 13421
Routing: 044000037
Chase bank USA
Address 150 main st Oneida, NY 13421.USA

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chrisgate675@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:24 pm

Dear:

I received your email and look forward to receive the money tomorrow as promised to our below Bank Account Details here.

Acc name: Rose I.
Acc no: 68301XXXX
Beneficiary addr: Oneida, NY 13421
Routing: 044000037
Chase bank USA
Address 150 main st Oneida, NY 13421.USA

Regard,

Mr. Chris Gates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.