Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:12 pm

From the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Treat urgent.

CJN Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

21 Oct at 21:55

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as
director of payment verification / implementation committee I came
across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the
central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your
funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment
reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding
debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the
information received from the United States government and other
countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of
the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your
payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.
The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received
your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges
for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they
didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given
the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put
the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges
could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no.
Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be
deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that
such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials
deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your
principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the
bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under
some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official,
all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high
court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your
principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to
your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your
quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up.
You get back to me immediately on my email for directive on how you
can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment
also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
New Chief Justice of Nigeria
Email: ibrahimtankomuhammadcjn1@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:36 pm

ATTN:- YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED

United Parcel Service <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

6 Dec at 15:33

In regard to your ATM CARD package with u.p.s
Reply directly to this email:- mrspattjoycebutler1111@post.com

Attn:

I received an email alert from ups in regard to your package which have been with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this include interest rate up till date.the ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package that's why he want to return it and he need permission from me first before he will return the package. I order him to stop and i also assure him that i will make sure the insurance fee of $120 is paid and this will be the only fee required from you. In regard to your ATM CARD package which worth $10.5 million usd i will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot recently in regard to this package and this will be the last fee.

Remember you have spent a lot towards this package once the insurance fee required now is paid then the shipment will commence and you will recover all you have spent in the past in the wrong hands. Right now as I write to you your ATM CARD is currently at our custody because that's where they agent will be leaving from and for him to leave here to continue with his delivery to your home you will have to settle for the insurance of the package for security purpose ok. So below is the details which you will use to send the $120 insurance fee to the delivering agent here through Western Union and then get back to me here ASAP with the payment receipt as prove that you have sent the insurance fee but if you can not be able to send through western union then you get back to me and we will give you our bank account details for you to make a direct transfer into our account alright. Be rest assured this is the only payment that will be required from you and afterwards you will receive your ATM CARD without any further delay.

This is the info to send the $120 as below;

Receiver Name:== Ego Goodluck
Receiver's Address:== Nigeria
Amount:== $120
Mtcn:==
Sender's Adress:==
Sender's Name:==

Your shipment will commence once the charge fee is paid today and also as soon as you have made the payment then you get back to me with the payment receipt so that it will enable us insure your package and proceed with the delivery without any further delay.

It will take only 24 hours to get the package shipped to you, so feel free to get back to me as soon as possible if you have any Question to ask about this delivery.

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:51 am

Loan Offer (Apply)

Crystal Finance <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

14 Jan at 10:12

Do you need an urgent loan to pay off your bill? or you need a loan for business?

We can help you with a loan for 3% interest rate, we offer from 1,000 USD to 5 Million USD

We offer all kinds of loans

*Private Loans
*Business Loan
*Vacation Loans
*car loans and more

Email us today for more information
(crystalfinance778@gmail.com)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:47 pm

URGENT:- YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrspattjoycebutler1111@post.com
Bcc:

Mon, 9 Mar at 12:27

Attn:

I received an email alert from ups in regard to your package which have been
with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge
planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria.
The total amount in your ATM CARD contain is $8.5 million usd and this
include interest rate up till date.the ATM CARD was programmed to have
access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the
world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your
package that's why he want to return it and he need permission from me first
before he will return the package. I order him to stop and i also assure him
that i will make sure the charge fee required is enable the shipment fee which
is $55 will be paid and this will be the last fee required from you.
In regard to your ATM CARD package which worth $8.5 million usd i will
help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you
have spent a lot recently in regard to this package and this will be
the last fee.

Remember you have spent a lot towards this package once the charge fee
required now is paid shipment will commence and you will recover all you have
spent recently. The charge fee required now is not much so you will be able to
afford the last fee needed which is $55 only my advice to you is to go ahead
and send the charge fee via western union. The western union information below belong to olaiya emeka the branch manager of ups international shipping
department Nigeria.

This is the info to send the $55 as below;

Receiver Name: Stella Ebi
Receiver's Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Amount $55
Mtcn#
Sender's Adress#
Sender's name#

Your shipment will commence once the charge fee is paid today. And as soon as
you made the payment get back to me with the sender name???? Mtcn
number???Full sender address used. My friend we want you to know that
we are making sure we deliver every

It will take only 24 hours to get the package shipped to you.

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,
Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Wayne

westernudept111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:12 pm

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

Mr Andrew Mortimer <westernudept111@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 9 Jul at 23:59

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND,

I am Mr. Andrew Mortimer, i am working with Barclays Bank United Arab Emirates, My Instincts directed me to you and i do hope i am doing the right thing, I would like to share an interesting business proposal with you which would be of a huge Benefit to both parties involved, I'll give you more details if you seem interested respond directly to my Private email address bellow:

Email: mr.andrew_mortimer@outlook.com

Regards,
Mr Andrew Mortimer
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:35 pm

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

Mr Andrew Mortimer <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 18 Jul at 14:57

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND,

I am Mr. Andrew Mortimer, i am working with Barclays Bank United Arab Emirates, My Instincts directed me to you and i do hope i am doing the right thing, I would like to share an interesting business proposal with you which would be of a huge Benefit to both parties involved, I'll give you more details if you seem interested respond directly to my Private email address bellow:

Email: mr.andrew_mortimer@outlook.com

Regards,
Mr Andrew Mortimer
Wayne

Re: westernudept111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:30 am

Attn: Good News

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler <westernudept111@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 31 Oct at 23:06

E-mail:- pattjoycebutler1@aol.com

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from from our branch in Lagos in regard to your package which have been with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this include interest rate up till date.the ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package that's why he want to return it and he need permission from me first before he will return the package. I order him to stop and i also assure him that i will make sure I talk to you over this before he can then return the package if you show no seriousness. In regard to your ATM CARD package which worth $10.5 million usd i will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot of money recently in regard to this package.

So my friend I wouldn't want you to reply me here but i will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery whatsapp number here for you to contact him direct and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is David Deemer and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on Whatsapp chat as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his whatsapp number; +1 872 400 2431 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, add his number on your whatsapp and send him a message on whatsapp and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your door step okay. Once again this is his Whatsapp number for you to write him a message direct to his whatsapp, he will see it and reply you. Whatsapp Number, +1 872 400 2431

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Wayne

fredjames2468@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler <fredjames2468@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 14 Nov at 11:33

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from from our branch in Lagos in regard to your package which have been with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this include interest rate up till date.the ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package that's why he want to return it and he need permission from me first before he will return the package. I order him to stop and i also assure him that i will make sure I talk to you over this before he can then return the package if you show no seriousness. In regard to your ATM CARD package which worth $10.5 million usd i will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot of money recently in regard to this package.

So my friend I wouldn't want you to reply me here but i will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery whatsapp number here for you to contact him direct and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is David Deemer and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on Whatsapp chat as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his whatsapp number; +1 872 400 2431 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, add his number on your whatsapp and send him a message on whatsapp and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your door step okay. Once again this is his Whatsapp number for you to write him a message direct to his whatsapp, he will see it and reply you. Whatsapp Number, +1 872 400 2431

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:57 pm

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler <mrs.justinawataego22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 16 Nov at 13:48

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Wayne

wilsonalbert818@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:15 pm

ATTN: GOOD NEWS

wilsonalbert818@gmail.com <wilsonalbert818@gmail.com>
To:

Sun, 13 Dec at 02:16

Google Forms

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from from our branch in Lagos in regard to your package which have been with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this include interest rate up till date. The ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the world.

So my friend I wouldn't want you to reply me here but i will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery WhatsApp number here for you to contact him direct and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is David Deemer and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on WhatsApp chat as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his WhatsApp number; +1 872 400 2431 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, add his number on your WhatsApp and send him a message on WhatsApp and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your door step okay. Once again this is his WhatsApp number for you to write him a message direct to his WhatsApp, he will see it and reply you. WhatsApp Number, +1 872 400 2431

NOTE: If you can't reach the delivery agent on whatsapp then email me with my email address, pattjoycebutler1@aol.com and let me know alright.

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.