Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Thread of Shame

Useful software and sites.

Re: danielorazulike@gmail.com

Unread postby danharry12 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:27 pm

SlapHappy wrote:We deactivated your account because you are a scammer. Do not come back.
There is nothing you can do to pay for the damages that you continue to do to innocent people.
Your information will forever be posted on this site.:twisted:

KINDLY UPLOAD A PROOF ON YOUR WEBSITE! I NEED TO SEE THE SCAM DOMAINS! I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND IF YOU THINK I'M WRONG PROOVE IT OR GIVE ME THE OPPURTUNITY TO PROVE THAT I'M NOT - STOP DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT.
Attachments
doamins.jpg
danharry12
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:45 pm

STOP DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT.
BAAAAAAAHHHHH!!
Sorry, we do not feed goats here or play their little small boi games.

And... I'll deactivate you again, you stupid Goat. If you have any complaints just take them to the EFCC, and turn yourself in. I'm sure they would love to open a nice big file on your activities, too.
:P
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm

There are not 11 domains, there are bit more. You can check here: https://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php? ... t=naijaraz.

Have a great day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

40rtylions@gmail.com - elikibadomains@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Email received:

Remove My Pictures on your website or hear from my lawyer

Ikhuenbor George <ikhuenborgeorge@yandex.com>
3:40 AM (17 hours ago)
to me

Hello

My Name is George Ikhuenbor and I am writing you to take the down My pictures from your website or face a Defamation lawsuit.

I have never owned any email by 40rtylions@gmail.com or elikibadomains@yahoo.com

Seeing my picture on your website is has caused a great harm to my children and family because they are the ones that found. I wonder why you did this you don't even know me you just lift pictures of the internet and you feel it is actually who you are looking for.

I hope you know online many people claims to be what they are not. You can go on the internet and you will find many fake CBN Nigeria governor, which obviously the CBN governor is not a fraudster. This scammers go to any lent to cover their tracks.

Kindly reply to this mail or forward it to your legal department to reach out to me. You are doing a great Job please don't let this mistake of putting up a picture unverified which you did not verify stop you.

My Names are George Ayowie Ikhuenbor and not Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor. I dont have any name on my legal document baring such name Ifayemi Ikhuenbor

Kind regards
Ikhuenbor George

The email is referring to the topic posted here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6152, exposing a nest of fake sites used to defraud innocent victims between 2008 - 2017. The faker maker in that case was exposed in the aforementioned topic,as was his "business", allegedly named Elikiba Domains.

That faker maker was never sure if he was male or female or if he was in USA or Nigeria.

The details exposed in the topic are based on his online activity in 2017, and was a matter of public record at that time.

Sometimes the fraudsters and the ones helping the fraudsters to steal money from innocent victims believe that if they remove all their accounts posted online, there will be no proof left to incriminate them.

With all the evidence gone, they can easily blackmail the anti-scam sites exposing them and ask for their details to get removed, or else ...

This case is no exception.

Elikiba Domains doesn't exist and never has. There is no business with that name legally registered anywhere in Nigeria.

Still, that "business" has a page active on Facebook since 2013:

fb.JPG

Seeing my picture on your website is has caused a great harm to my children and family because they are the ones that found. I wonder why you did this you don't even know me you just lift pictures of the internet and you feel it is actually who you are looking for.

If you were not thinking that your children will see the pictures you posted yourself online back in 2017, we don't see any reason to be embarrassed on your behalf.

About:

My Names are George Ayowie Ikhuenbor and not Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor. I dont have any name on my legal document baring such name Ifayemi Ikhuenbor

Your names were also not Peter Paul, Okoko Metro Papilo, Onuwa Oga, Bros Chidi Kelvin, Megan McDonald, Pat Salon, Richard Blake, Dele Ahmen, Bianca Sakel, Courtney Washington, Scott Williams - but all of them were used to register fake websites created and registered by Elikiba Domains, and maintaned on Elikiba Domains name servers.

There are 61 fraudulent domain names associated with the mentioned details clearly connected to fraudulent activities.

According to your Linkedin profile, your name is Ăyøwie Ikhuenbor and you are a Web Developer working for ‎Elikiba Domains:

1.JPG

You also missed removing your entire profile from Pinterest, where you are Ikhuenbor George (ayowieikhuenbor):

12.JPG

Something else you cannot remove are best wishes from your friends:

13.JPG

You are doing a great Job please don't let this mistake of putting up a picture unverified which you did not verify stop you.

Thank you. Now when you can see how we verify before posting, you also know that we cannot be stopped.

George Ayowie Ikhuenbor or Ayowie Ifayemi Ikhuenbor, if you have any problem with this response, please contact the EFCC and file a complaint for impersonation, after which they can contact us and we will supply them with the relevant details and we can address it accordingly.

Have a good day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Resources.