Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

duduganwanganga8317@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

duduganwanganga8317@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 pm

The truth about your payment

DUDUGA NWANGANGA <duduganwanganga8317@outlook.com>

Thu, 4 Jun at 11:43

Attn: Sir./Madam,

Before I proceed further, I wish to introduce myself to you, I am Mr Duduga Nwanganga, the computer manager Central Bank of Nigeria (where Foreign transfers are programmed before transferring to beneficiary accounts).

I deem it fit to write and ask, if at all you do think as a normal human been, even somebody with half brain who has been dealing with some individual for the past 7 years till moment without achieving anything, and he or she continues dealing with the people, I think there is abnormality there.

I know that people do not value truth this time, but I am surprise that you have been dealing with people in this office without achieving anything instead you continue sending, $30, $50, $100 and $200 to people to achieve their selfish interest, why?

Now my good friend, if you can assure me that you will not reveal anybody what I have told you, I will tell you what you do to get your payment made to your bank account through our correspondence bank in UK, the Santander BANK UK,without much impediment.

I am attaching to you my id card for you to know that I am for real, and on no account should you reveal me to anybody here in Nigeria till you get your payment as I have said, this is because I have my family that are still young that I have to take care of and train, so please for my safety keep this very secret.

Regards,
Duduga Nwanganga.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

duduganwanganga8317@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:47 pm

Same scam message without the fake ID from header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < duduganwanganga8317@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.175]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 14:09:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEz8P0m01Xd-XGdKaV8iRgo8VAMnn6a1RDC_2zYmRZjdPgqdTg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

duduganwanganga8317@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

From the desk of:
Mr Duduga Nwanganga
Foreign remittance department
Central Bank of Nigeria
Gharki Abuja Nigeria.
Tel: +2349060818260

Instruction to effect your payment as soon as possible.

Attn : Sir / Madam

Sir,

Sequel to the meeting of the Federal executive council held yesterday the 24th day of January 2023, presided over by the newly installed president, Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Aso-rock the federal capital Territory of Nigeria.

An agreement was made to pay off all foreign contract/inheritance payment before the end of the first quarter of this year, and also it was agreed that none of the banks here in Nigeria will handle any foreign payment again, based on complaints received from contractors on ill treatment given to them by staffs here in Nigeria, it was therefore resolved the the Union Bank of Zurich Switzerland will henceforth handle all foreign payment for the country.

I write to let you know that yours is among the payment to be made through our correspondent paying bank, the Union Bank of Zurich Switzerland through bank to bank wire transfer, so your payment will be made and the transfer slip forwarded to you to enable you to present and confirm from your bankers.

Note: you will only be required to pay the sum of $350 for reconciliation of documents and information, which is the only fees you pay for you to receive your payment, and no more impediment.

Finally, you are to get back to me or indicate your interest by responding to thie message as soon as possible to enable us treat your payment urgently "Remember first come first serve" and if you are not ready to comply with the instruction, there is no need for you to reply to this message, but if you are ready get back as soon as possible for your payment.

Waiting to hear from you,
Regards
Duduga Nwanganga
+2349060818260

Header:

Received: from 10.217.131.17
Return-Path: <duduganwanganga8317@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.174]
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <duduganwanganga8317@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:33:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEz8P0mKG0vr2C9z3wbthu_RR39mSOz15B0DcCKZQBGG73-Z7A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR, GET BACK FOR YOUR PAYMENT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2349060818260
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ladyaishayakoub@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:19 pm

Dear Friend

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Royal Bank of Scotland Account with the cooperation of a new partner from London who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary, her contact is:
Name: Aisha Yakoub
Email: ladyaishayakoub@yahoo.com
Tel: +2349060818260

Ask her to send you the total $650.000.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Aisha Yakoub and instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all we suffered at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here Because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, you can reach me on this number +447024087586.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Aisha Yakoub and she will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Paul Clement,

Header:

Return-Path: <ladyaishayakoub@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: ladyaishayakoub@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:28:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAORJuGvDZAWHgu=64_xkDtRBfzChOBqbMwd0mRxMGt4Mm6ZMtw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ABOUT YOUR FUNDS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.