Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:38 pm

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT

United bank of Africa. (U.B.A) <donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk>

4 Jan at 13:06

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
Email: kuzokaubagroup@gmail.com
PHONE: +234 8110378829

We wish to inform you that we have received instruction from A.U AFRICAN UNION/ E.U /EUROPEAN UNION/I.M.F INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND to pay you the sum of One million five hundred thousand united state dollars($1.500,000.00)through diplomatic hand delivery.

Do to global economic crises we have deducted the sum of $3,000 from your ($1.500,000.00)to take care of the expenses. Therefore the total Funds you will receive in a consignment box is One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars($1.497, 000.00).

We have finalized arrangements to have this delivery done with UN Courier Company,be informed that A.U have warned us to make sure that you stop further communication with other fake offices who claim that they will pay you through Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Draft/Cheque, or wire Transfer because all of them will demand for fees.

A.U members lay the instructions down to avoid any mistake, we want you to assure us that you will never communicate with those fake offices before we can proceed further.

kindly reconfirm the below information to this email: kuzokaubagroup@gmail.com

Your Full Name:
Your Full Address:
Copy Of Your Identification
Your Private Cell phone:
Company info:
Country of origin:
Nearest Airport:

This required information will form the basis of delivery schedule. Once we receive the information your Funds will be shipped immediately after clearance.

Because of the impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct which is (UB/EH/AB/PH56020) so you have to indicate this code when contacting us by using it as a subject.

For more details call me on my direct phone no: +2348110378829

Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Email: kuzokaubagroup@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Congratulations!

®Powerball Canada. <donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: george.pballdesk@gmail.com

Sun, 29 Mar at 02:35

®Powerball Canada.
#45 Summer Street, Summerside, PE C1N, CANADA.
Ticket ?s: BC7865 0987125477

Attention: E- mail Id Owner,

Congratulations! Your email address has won you the total sum of us$1,000,000.00 in the Canadian–Power Ball jackpot, drawn on Saturday 07 March, 2020 in the Ontario-Canada, organized by the Canadian and South African Government. We are glad to notify you that your email address attached to Ticket ?: BC7865 0987125477 drew the Winning ?s: 07 – 15 – 21 – 33 – 62 Power Ball: 23, has emerged the winner of the total sum of US$1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)

Please note that the lucky winning numbers falls within our Afro booklet representative office in South Africa as indicated in the electronic play coupon. All participants were selected randomly from worldwide websites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000,000.00 companies and personal email addresses.
For security reason, you are advised to keep your winning information strictly confidential until you are paid.

To file your claim, please contact our corresponding claim agent immediately you read this message for help/ urgent release of your fund.
Contact information is as follows:
Representative Officer: Mr. George LEWIS
Direct Phone Number: +27-810691788
E-mail: george.pballdesk@gmail.com

Email the claim agent with the below stated information:
(1) Ticket ?s (2) Winning ?s (3) Full Name(s) (4) Contact Address (5) Date of Birth
(6) Occupation (7) Gender (8) Marital Status (9) Nationality (10) Phone Number:
Thank you for being part of our prestigious Lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Joyce Derrick, (Management)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:21 pm

My Investment Plan

DR. BRIAN GILVARY <donaldanderson828@yahoo.co.uk>

Fri, 17 Apr at 16:52

Hello Dear,

I am an executive director who work with British Petroleum and I am
looking for a foreign partner, who is ready to partner with me for
contract/investment partnership, with due respect if you're interested
kindly send an email to this email address for details, we shall
discuss the terms and ratio of the investment between the two parties.
I have fund deposited for safe keeping in a private vaults.

Regards

Dr. Brian Gilvary,
London UK
Email: drbriangilvary6@gmail.com
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.