Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

The Dump - "Whatif?" Questions Have Answers Here

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

scammed

Unread postby thinktank99999 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:40 am

Looks like the original xxx account has been taken down. There is a "new" account with the same formatting of the intro section (same Jesus is my Savior statement with similar emojis) AND a similar name of xxx, only missing the middle name.

This new account appears to have different pictures and clearly of someone much younger than 23, but overall appears to be a fake profile once again. Oldest public post is only two weeks ago, March 30, 2020.

What are the chances that this can be tied to the old xxx scam account to try to further scam those that have been previously duped?

Search FB for "xxx" and you can find the account:
[xxx profile deleted from forum]

Please report as fake account.
thinktank99999
New survivor

scammed

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm

What are the chances that this can be tied to the old xxxx scam account to try to further scam those that have been previously duped?

Zero, unless someone gets scammed by it. "xxx" is an extremely common name for a profile. We cannot go around reporting accounts that there is no PROOF of scam. Scammers steal photos all the time, and other elements of the profiles they steal from, so you cannot be sure that anyone on Facebook is real. We do not work like other sites on the internet. We only post 100% certified scammer profiles, which means that profile was used for scams reported here.

We also do not delete facebook profiles, but leave them up to help warn others. If we close them, they open another in 5 min with no proof of scam reported and keep scamming.
You very well may be correct, but it will have to be left alone even if someone reports her profile.
We do not recommend closing ANY FREE profiles, except for video accounts.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

scammed

Unread postby thinktank99999 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:23 pm

scammed. was shown screen shot of recorded video/my face at very end of call.did not pay. never was sent a link to an uploaded video because I cut communication quickly (took around ten minutes). who knows what information about contacts they got during that time.
How far out do the scammers go to keep trying to find you and contact you? Days? Weeks? Months? Or even try to reach your fb contacts?
Why do they try to friend your FB friends with a fake account trying to be you?? How does that lead to them getting paid any money? Seems like a lot of effort for pure embarrassment or to ruin someone's life
Close friends notified. Social media will be deactivated for months to be safe.
thinktank99999
New survivor

Re: recovery and reassurance

Unread postby thinktank99999 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:25 pm

each passing day with no news is good news. i constantly search my name, check my email, etc. Don't even know where to look for illegal uploaded videos.
How far out do the scammers go to keep trying to find you and contact you? Days? Weeks? Months? Or even try to reach your fb contacts?
Why do they try to friend your FB friends with a fake account trying to be you?? How does that lead to them getting paid any money?
thinktank99999
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:35 pm

All that's explained in the steps, and it depends on several factors like where the scammer's from or if you paid. You've done the steps, right?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

scammed

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:38 pm

From our forum rules:

Our site relies on the exchange of information. If you are unwilling to do this, then you will be removed from this site. You found us because of what others shared - refusing to do the same goes against the spirit of the site and will not be tolerated.

Please go to https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/, read, fill the scammer details, and follow every single step.
All of your questions will be answered there.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:41 pm

As Wayne said... you need to go here, FIRST, or you may not get any answers to any question. And guess what? You'll find the answers there.

From our forum rules:

Our site relies on the exchange of information. If you are unwilling to do this, then you will be removed from this site. You found us because of what others shared - refusing to do the same goes against the spirit of the site and will not be tolerated.

Please go to https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/, read, fill the scammer details, and follow every single step.
All of your questions will be answered there.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby kasper66 » Sat May 09, 2020 2:24 am

All happened too fast. Sb in skout talked me into Skypr which I even created a Skype acc for her. Then I made the mistake in a few days. How navie I am. She threatened that my clip will be sent to my fb friends. Realistically I am not quite active and sociable in those social media namely fb and ig over the past few years. Some of the friends I havent contacted for a long time. Therefore I didnt mind deleting the fb acc then skype acc and even my email account. I haven't encounter any unusual or heard from her in the past 12 hours. What more can I do? Thank you.
kasper66
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 09, 2020 2:45 am

Well, you can go to our blackmail site and send us as much information about the scammer as possible. You can get there by clicking the bubble above that says "Webcam Blackmail Help". Please fill out the form with as much information as possible. Anything you can't put in the form you can E-mail to me. My address is below in my Signature line.

Then do all of the outlined steps you will find at the blackmail site to be sure to protect yourself from the scammer.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: The Dump - "Whatif?" Questions Have Answers Here

Unread postby Timmy » Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 am

Hey,
I have three questions: I deleted my Fb Account, changed my number and changed my email address (those were the three channels that he used to threaten me) but there is one link to a former workplace online that I can’t remove. The mail address of my former workplace is very visible and active and won’t ever be changed. Do you think he might use that mail address to pursue his scam?
Second question: do scammers keep information (contact information and personal detail) in files?
Third question: Do some scammers pursue their threatening via friends by texting them on FB and telling them to contact me or even asking them to send money to “save” me?
Timmy
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com