Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Global Thai Trading - siriwantrader.com

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: Global Thai Trading - siriwantrader.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:22 pm

As a self-made mediator, you should be able to read. The first post here is a fake website impersonating a regulator and showing that company to be real. That link was sent to victims with the sole purpose of making those victims believe that the business is real.

You said you know "for 5 years" a company who is active online since 2018.

The victims proved what they said, with the same payment proof for the money they sent to the scammers, at the scammers request.

Can we stop the BS and the lies? We have better things to do instead of wasting time to debunk made-up stories while people get defrauded every day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Jack Russell » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 pm

kenthailand

As a guest of Scam Survivors myself, I'm going to highlight this part you quoted :

kenthailand wrote:If you don't do those things and you just take those posts for granted without proper investigation you are jeopardizing your own reputation.

Indeed. But:

What happens if those authorities don't respond?

What happens is victims from around the world starts piling up, yet those authorities still don't respond?
In just this case, Thailand has once again shown their 'caring nature'. An alert on the fraudulent "Department of Business Development Thailand " has been escalated last week via reputable parties. The silence has been overwhelming.

To be honest, Thailand is an incestuous nest of business impersonation and fraud. Thailand is a risk to any business partner. This did not happen overnight either with previous attempts at outreach failing.

Where the world is currently facing a massive threat of fake suppliers targeting consumers and business around the world with bogus offers related to CovID-19, a group consisting of experts in various cyber disciplines came together to protect consumers, governments and business alike. Many of the countries surrounding Thailand are present. Take a guess who is absent? Thailand.

I suspect you're not surprised by this?

If I'm wrong, I suggest you encourage somebody authoritative with a Thailand email government address to contact Scam Survivors, have them put the authorities in contact with myself, then we can move forward with this serious issue. Until that time, all the writing here is just noise and of no value.

Thank you.
Jack Russell
Junior survivor

Unread postby kenthailand » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:28 pm

You better send me the files then I can verify with the Thai Govt directly. So, that we can solve this issue properly.
kenthailand
Account suspended.

Unread postby kenthailand » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 pm

If you are blaming Thailand as a whole then Thai Govt may take actions against. You are not writing this as a personal message. In fact you are letting world know about your stereotyping.

Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

Jack Russell wrote:kenthailand

As a guest of Scam Survivors myself, I'm going to highlight this part you quoted :

kenthailand wrote:If you don't do those things and you just take those posts for granted without proper investigation you are jeopardizing your own reputation.

Indeed. But:

What happens if those authorities don't respond?

What happens is victims from around the world starts piling up, yet those authorities still don't respond?
In just this case, Thailand has once again shown their 'caring nature'. An alert on the fraudulent "Department of Business Development Thailand " has been escalated last week via reputable parties. The silence has been overwhelming.

To be honest, Thailand is an incestuous nest of business impersonation and fraud. Thailand is a risk to any business partner. This did not happen overnight either with previous attempts at outreach failing.

Where the world is currently facing a massive threat of fake suppliers targeting consumers and business around the world with bogus offers related to CovID-19, a group consisting of experts in various cyber disciplines came together to protect consumers, governments and business alike. Many of the countries surrounding Thailand are present. Take a guess who is absent? Thailand.

I suspect you're not surprised by this?

If I'm wrong, I suggest you encourage somebody authoritative with a Thailand email government address to contact Scam Survivors, have them put the authorities in contact with myself, then we can move forward with this serious issue. Until that time, all the writing here is just noise and of no value.

Thank you.
kenthailand
Account suspended.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

Read it again and you'll see we're talking about what we experience while dealing with authorities around the world on a daily basis.

An alert on the fraudulent "Department of Business Development Thailand " has been escalated last week via reputable parties. The silence has been overwhelming.

That says it all.

Do you seriously think we don't do ALL our research on every single post and every single person who posts here? Now your time here is at an end. Say goodbye now.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Jack Russell » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:01 am

kenthailand wrote:If you are blaming Thailand as a whole then Thai Govt may take actions against. You are not writing this as a personal message. In fact you are letting world know about your stereotyping.

There are two parties I'm blaming here and with reason. Thai law enforcement for not clamping down on criminals. I have many emails showing outreach attempts.

The other? You'll also find those criminals are not Thai nationals, rather parties from the Cameroon and Nigeria. But I suspect you know that already?

kenthailand wrote:Really sad to know your wrong viewpoints where you are judging the country in a wrong way.

These are not 'my viewpoints', these are based upon statistics. Please tell me what is wrong with this?
https://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php? ... earchtype=

Are you also saying it's okay to spoof the Thai government, not once, but multiple times?
http:/ /dbdthailand.com/:

http:/ /dbd-go-thdbdwebthaib.com/:

There is much irony in this, even the fraudulent The Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, has a fraud alert, an acknowledgement of a problem you seem to deny.

Why, when businesses that have been cheated by parties in Thailand, do we find these businesses taunted and threatened from the Cameroon? In turn there is also the not so small issue of money laundering.

Further: Any party cheating people and business seeking to buy masks, gloves and any other personal protection equipment in the midst of the CovID-19 pandemic when it's killing people, is a disgrace to humanity and a sad reflection on mankind. Likewise anybody allowing it is worthy of severe critique.

So please do me a favour: contact your authorities and start addressing the problems from there. As I said before, the Scam Survivors staff will be quite happy to put the authorities in contact with me. You'd also be doing the whole world a favour. At this stage everything else is noise.
Jack Russell
Junior survivor

Siriwantrader

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Email received:

Date: 16/06/2020 05:44:07
Subject: Malicious information on public

My name is Mr. Myint Oo, Director of Global Max Asia. I have been living in Malaysia under MM2H since 2013. Our Group of Companies are as follows,
· Global Max Asia Co., Ltd (Myanmar) /Registered in 2013 till the update.
Reg Number: 991 / New Company Registration DICA No. 101243796
· Siriwan Shipping agency Co., Ltd (Thailand) (My partner only)/registered in 2008 till the update.
Remark: This company firstly registered the company name Siriwan shipping Agency Co., Ltd. The company has registered for change of its name to Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd on 26 Dec 2006.
Reg Number: 0105551090751 under office of the company limited and partnership registration (Thailand)
Verification web: https://datawarehouse.dbd.go.th/login/en
· Naga Jaya Global Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) /Registered in 2015 (Closed in 2018)
Myself as a Director /Reg No. 1140785(M) under company’s commission of Malaysia / registered in 2015.
· South- Star-Ltd (Ukraine)
Our partner company under Ukraine government authorized licence for crewing service/ Reg No. AE- 272362
Our group domain name is seacrewasia.com (group company for the global shipping and crewing purpose) which is under our legal company licence. Our domain was suspended March 2020 without any investigation due to misleading information on Scamsuvivours website.

Recently on https://scamsurvivors.com/, false and misleading information was spread about Sea Crew Asia which included accusing and stating it as a “job scam”. Also, aa419.org organization is following your information and they published our group domain as job (incl. reshipping & money mule).

https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142067

This organisation mentioned Ref:https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=81728

You mentioned Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=142067.

Actually, you used aa419 to attack our legal website to make money yourself. They follow up on your abuse information without any investigation of us.

This statement is incredibly destructive and illegitimate towards our company and leads to our website domain being suspended in March 2020 without any proper investigation. We had recovered back our domain after submitted with our legal document at our domain provider. I have already emailed to you with an attached copy of our relevant company documents. You completely ignored my email and our company legal licence documents. Please note that all our seafarers joined with us through the ship owner, government authority department and under MLC (Maritime Labour Convention) 2006 rule and regulation.

You have mentioned that seacrewasia has linked other companies but we have linked our company and our partner company with our mutual agreement. I would like to strongly confirm that the allegations against us on https://scamsurvivors.com/ are wrongful and an abuse of information. This allegation was made simply because of my affiliation with Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd which was also wrongly accused. However, Siriwan Trader is a separate company and has no business and affiliation with Global Thai Trading. My question is,

Why do you ignore my report with our legal company licence?

Did you receive any donated money to attack our legal company?

I found that you have requested to donate money without any company licence, legal name, legal phone, and legal address. Our business always set up with our legal document, and we never attacked another legal business to become a fake business to receive donated money. You had ignored our legal document because you received some money to attack us. This is the reason you use real fake Global Thai Trading (Siriwan Paekhoksung) to target us for blame in public.

At present, we have lost our legal business, the integrity of our company and the livelihood of its members because of your inability to differentiate between different companies. The information contained in the web-space is libellous, contains untrue statements and is defamatory.

Thank you for your reconsideration on this matter.

Note: This is my last email to you. If you ignore again then I will copy this email to another organization for my above true matter. I will fight until clear your defamation and abuse information in public. I need to report all other organizations because you will do the same formula to attack other companies in near future again. You can use the above my report in your forum to spread in public. I agree with that.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Siriwantrader

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Why do you ignore my report with our legal company licence?

Previously, the emails forwarded to us were sent on 26 March 2020, showing the interaction with the Registry Cynet Support on March 9. The Registry asked the sender of the email to contact the Registrar and provide the legal documents of the company.

Same day, following our request to a public post made on our forum we received the following email:

Sent: 26 March 2020 07:44
Subject: Siriwantrader/seacrewasia

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Myint Oo, Director of Global Max Asia who was living in Malaysia under MM2H since 2013.I do shipping business start from year 2000 and I have extended trading business in 2015 with our legal company licence. I have attached all our legal company licence for your reference and you can check at government site for your verification.

We have attacked by scammer group since January 2020. We used all correct information in our group domain data. We have our group business with our legal partner only. We never use fake website for cheat the people. I hope you already know about scammer who never use their real address, phone and business address on their fake website. Our Bangkok office address was using more than 10 years on same place.

You can check in our company licence. I agree your business to protect from scammer but like us you need to investigate legal or not. If we can't show any approve than you can put on your website. At present, we lost our business and our name. All our phone in our website seacrewasia and siriwantrader under our company name or our IC. Not a fake phone. We can approve on that any time. Our company lawyer was already report at Thai Police Station regarding our case who use our data at their fake website mean (Global Thai Trader).

We are not Global Thai Trader (Siriwan Paekhoksung). Our company name is Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd. under Thai Government Licence. I am living same address which I used registered at CYNET. If you need any information or more document please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your cooperation and right action taken.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:55 pm

On May 6, this email was sent to another anti-scam forum, reporting ScamSurvivors as a fraud:

Scam Site: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/
Scammers Name:
Scammers Email:
Scammers Phone:
Category: I do not know
Payment used:

Message Body:
To Whom It May Concern
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Director of Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand). Our group company as follows,
Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand) /registered in 2008.
Reg No. 0105551090751 under office of the company limited and partnership registration (Thailand)
Global Max Asia Co., Ltd (Myanmar) (My partner company)/Registered in 2013.
Reg No. 991 / New Company Registration DICA No. 101243796
Naga Jaya Global Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)(My partner Company) /Registered in 2015 (Closed in 2018 due to financial loss)
Company No. 1140785(M) under company’s commission of Malaysia.
Siriwantrader is under Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd with legal authorized company in Thailand. I was created the website namely, siriwantrader for my Trading Business via SYNET service in Malaysia. Our domain was suspended March 2020 without any investigation which is affected by misleading information on Scamsuvivours website and abuse as Global Thai Trader. At present, we lost our business and our company name on public information including our personal data.
We are not Global Thai Trader (Siriwan Paekhoksung) which is mentioned on scamsurvivors and his partner link. Our company name is Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand) under the Government authorized Licence. Myself tried to contact him who used misleading information in his website. Also, I have attached company legal licence in his email xxx but he was ignored our email and mention as fake licence which is mentioned on his forums as follows,
“here is much irony in this, even the fraudulent The Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, has a fraud alert, an acknowledgement of a problem you seem to deny.
Why, when businesses that have been cheated by parties in Thailand, do we find these businesses taunted and threatened from the Cameroon? In turn there is also the not so small issue of money laundering.Further: Any party cheating people and business seeking to buy masks, gloves and any other personal protection equipment in the midst of the CovID-19 pandemic when it's killing people, is a disgrace to humanity and a sad reflection on mankind. Likewise, anybody allowing it is worthy of severe critique. So please do me a favour: contact your authorities and start addressing the problems from there. As I said before, the Scam Survivors staff will be quite happy to put the authorities in contact with me. You'd also be doing the whole world a favour. At this stage everything else is noise” Jack Russell
Offender is Wayne xxx

Please kindly help us for jurisdiction regarding who used misleading information and abuse our website with another website domain name. Can I report legal website vs another fake website? I hope that it will against the law. Please note that real fake website is still running without any problem. Please reinvestigate this particular website for your jurisdiction. Even, Mr. Wayne was opposed with government authority concern regarding Siriwan International Trading company Licence.
At present, we lost our legal business, our company name and our staff member privacy.
Thanks for your kind cooperation on this matter.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul
Director
Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand)
Tel: +66 2171 5419, Mobile: +66 81 444 985
# 89/155 PK park Hathaiat Road,
Bangchan Khongsamwa, Bangkok, 10510 Thailand.

We have already reported our CID as follow,
Book No. 0020/2563
Police Station: Min Buri
No. 0013
Royal Thai Police
Case daily report
Division/Provincial Police: Metropolitan Police Division 3

Bureau/Region: Metropolitan Police Bureau

No. Dated 9 2 April 2020
10.12 hrs.

SorNorPhor. 12-1/2537
Description
I, Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Age:70 years,
Identification No.: 3100800857601, Occupation: ,
residing at House No.: 89/155, Village No.: , Lane/Alley: ,
Road: Hathairat, Sub-district: Bang Chan, District: Khlong Sam
Wa, Province: Bangkok Metropolis, Tel.: 0814449854, have come
to the police station on 2 April 2020 at 10.20 hrs. in order to inform
the inquiry officer that I, the Informant, am the Director of
Siriwan International Trading Company Limited, and I have
checked and found out that the Company's official website:
http: //www. siriwantrader.com and E-mail: info@siriwantrader.com have
been blocked for unknown reason causing the Company to become
unable to continue its business operation, and I, the Informant,
therefore file this complaint to the inquiry officer so that further
action can be taken.
Pol. Capt. Pannat Khankhet, the inquiry officer serving in the position of Expert Inquiry Officer, Min Buri Police Station, acknowledged the complaint according to the Informant's intent, and therefore recorded it as evidence.

Signed: -Signature- Informant/Complainant
(Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul)
Signed: Pol. Capt. -Signature- Inquiry Officer
(Pannat Khankhet)
Certified Correct Translation
(Kanokwan Karnmong)
Master Piece Translation Ltd., Part.
Tel. (66) 2907-5533-36 Fax. (66) 2907-5532
http://www, masterplecetranslation.com
-
Translation
Book No. 0002/2563 No. 0081
Royal Thai Police

Case Daily Report
Police Station: Sub Division 1 Division/Provincial Police: Technology Crime Suppression Division
Bureau/Region: Central Investigation Bureau
No. 3 Dated. 2 April 2020 11.47 hrs.
SorNorPhor. 12-1/2537
Description
I, Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Age: 70 years,
to the police station on 2 April 2020 at 11.41 hrs. in order to inform
the inquiry officer that according to the Case Daily Report, Item 9,
dated 2 April 2020 at 10.12 hrs. of Min Buri Police Station, I, the
Informant, am the Director of Siriwan International Trading
Company Limited, have checked and found out that the Company's
website and E-mail have become inaccessible, and
I, the Informant, therefore file this complaint to the inquiry officer
and seek for assistance so that the website and E-mail will be
checked and rectified.
The inquiry officer acknowledged the complaint and initially coordinated with investigation officer in order to inspect and rectify the issue.
Acting Pol.Lt. Tanaphat Khanthawong, the inquiry officer serving in the position of Sub-Inspector (Inquiry), Sub Division 1, Technology Crime Suppression Division, Central Investigation Bureau, acknowledged the complaint according to the Informant's intent, and therefore recorded it as evidence.

Signed: Acting Pol.Lt. -Signature- Inquiry Officer
(Tanaphat Khanthawong)
Signed: Acting Pol.Lt. -Signature- Recorder
(Tanaphat Khanthawong)

(Kanokwan Kammong)

http://www, masterpiecetranslation.corn

--
shamfiensparsing:Mrs. Wannupa damrongkul±siritrade786@gmail.com±https://www.scamsurvivors.com/±±±I do not know±±±To Whom It May Concern
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Director of Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand). Our group company as follows,
Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand) /registered in 2008.
Reg No. 0105551090751 under office of the company limited and partnership registration (Thailand)
Global Max Asia Co., Ltd (Myanmar) (My partner company)/Registered in 2013.
Reg No. 991 / New Company Registration DICA No. 101243796
Naga Jaya Global Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)(My partner Company) /Registered in 2015 (Closed in 2018 due to financial loss)
Company No. 1140785(M) under company’s commission of Malaysia.
Siriwantrader is under Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd with legal authorized company in Thailand. I was created the website namely, siriwantrader for my Trading Business via SYNET service in Malaysia. Our domain was suspended March 2020 without any investigation which is affected by misleading information on Scamsuvivours website and abuse as Global Thai Trader. At present, we lost our business and our company name on public information including our personal data.
We are not Global Thai Trader (Siriwan Paekhoksung) which is mentioned on scamsurvivors and his partner link. Our company name is Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand) under the Government authorized Licence. Myself tried to contact him who used misleading information in his website. Also, I have attached company legal licence in his email xxx but he was ignored our email and mention as fake licence which is mentioned on his forums as follows,
“here is much irony in this, even the fraudulent The Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand, has a fraud alert, an acknowledgement of a problem you seem to deny.
Why, when businesses that have been cheated by parties in Thailand, do we find these businesses taunted and threatened from the Cameroon? In turn there is also the not so small issue of money laundering.Further: Any party cheating people and business seeking to buy masks, gloves and any other personal protection equipment in the midst of the CovID-19 pandemic when it's killing people, is a disgrace to humanity and a sad reflection on mankind. Likewise, anybody allowing it is worthy of severe critique. So please do me a favour: contact your authorities and start addressing the problems from there. As I said before, the Scam Survivors staff will be quite happy to put the authorities in contact with me. You'd also be doing the whole world a favour. At this stage everything else is noise” Jack Russell
Offender is Wayne xxx

Please kindly help us for jurisdiction regarding who used misleading information and abuse our website with another website domain name. Can I report legal website vs another fake website? I hope that it will against the law. Please note that real fake website is still running without any problem. Please reinvestigate this particular website for your jurisdiction. Even, Mr. Wayne was opposed with government authority concern regarding Siriwan International Trading company Licence.
At present, we lost our legal business, our company name and our staff member privacy.
Thanks for your kind cooperation on this matter.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul
Director
Siriwan International Trading Co., Ltd (Thailand)
Tel: +66 2171 5419, Mobile: +66 81 444 985
# 89/155 PK park Hathaiat Road,
Bangchan Khongsamwa, Bangkok, 10510 Thailand.

We have already reported our CID as follow,
Book No. 0020/2563
Police Station: Min Buri
No. 0013
Royal Thai Police
Case daily report
Division/Provincial Police: Metropolitan Police Division 3

Bureau/Region: Metropolitan Police Bureau

No. Dated 9 2 April 2020
10.12 hrs.

SorNorPhor. 12-1/2537
Description
I, Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Age:70 years,
to the police station on 2 April 2020 at 10.20 hrs. in order to inform
the inquiry officer that I, the Informant, am the Director of
Siriwan International Trading Company Limited, and I have
checked and found out that the Company's official website:
http: //www. siriwantrader.com and E-mail: info@siriwantrader.com have
been blocked for unknown reason causing the Company to become
unable to continue its business operation, and I, the Informant,
therefore file this complaint to the inquiry officer so that further
action can be taken.
Pol. Capt. Pannat Khankhet, the inquiry officer serving in the position of Expert Inquiry Officer, Min Buri Police Station, acknowledged the complaint according to the Informant's intent, and therefore recorded it as evidence.

Signed: Pol. Capt. -Signature- Inquiry Officer
(Pannat Khankhet)
(Kanokwan Karnmong)
http: //www, masterplecetranslation.com
-
Translation
Book No. 0002/2563 No. 0081
Royal Thai Police

Case Daily Report
Police Station: Sub Division 1 Division/Provincial Police: Technology Crime Suppression Division
Bureau/Region: Central Investigation Bureau
No. 3 Dated. 2 April 2020 11.47 hrs.
SorNorPhor. 12-1/2537
Description
I, Mrs. Wannupa Damrongkul, Age: 70 years,
to the police station on 2 April 2020 at 11.41 hrs. in order to inform
the inquiry officer that according to the Case Daily Report, Item 9,
dated 2 April 2020 at 10.12 hrs. of Min Buri Police Station, I, the
Informant, am the Director of Siriwan International Trading
Company Limited, have checked and found out that the Company's
website and E-mail have become inaccessible, and
I, the Informant, therefore file this complaint to the inquiry officer
and seek for assistance so that the website and E-mail will be
checked and rectified.
The inquiry officer acknowledged the complaint and initially coordinated with investigation officer in order to inspect and rectify the issue.
Acting Pol.Lt. Tanaphat Khanthawong, the inquiry officer serving in the position of Sub-Inspector (Inquiry), Sub Division 1, Technology Crime Suppression Division, Central Investigation Bureau, acknowledged the complaint according to the Informant's intent, and therefore recorded it as evidence.

Signed: Acting Pol.Lt. -Signature- Inquiry Officer
(Tanaphat Khanthawong)
Signed: Acting Pol.Lt. -Signature- Recorder
(Tanaphat Khanthawong)

(Kanokwan Kammong)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Because all these reports were made from email addresses that cannot be confirmed as being associated with Siriwan Trader, we checked the Thailand registration for that company:

thairegistration.JPG

We contacted the email address shown in the legal registration:

Fire Fly <xxx>
May 15, 2020, 7:59 PM
to piemsiri_ve

Dear Wannupa Damrongkul,

I am contacting you regarding a case of a fraudulent company reported on our forum.

I want to ask if siriwantrader.com is a domain name your company is using for business.

Our problem is that we identified few other domain names actively used for online fraud, all pretending to be Siriwan Trader, and we are trying to understand who is the real company among all these impersonations.

Someone using the email address siritrade786@gmail.com contacted us, speaking on your behalf and we are not sure if that person is you.

If this is your email address, please revert so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

ScamSurvivors.com

No reply received.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.