Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgesorossoros089@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgesorossoros089@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:59 pm

IP: 64.52.164.244
Hostname: 244.164.52.64.in-addr.arpa
ISP: Cloud South
Organization: Cloud South
Continent: North America

Return-Path: <matthew-ward@btconnect.com>
Received: from 244.164.52.64.in-addr.arpa (EHLO _64.52.164.244_)
([64.52.164.244]) by dy11780omr11.dci.bt.com with ESMTP id OEP57732
(AUTH matthew-ward@btconnect.com); Sat, 14 Mar 2020 08:12:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello My Beloved One
To: Recipients <matthew-ward@btconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 01:04:50 -0700
Reply-To: georgesorossoros089@gmail.coom

Hello, My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i am 84 years old, and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida. On June 5, 2013, I was declared the winner of $590 Million Dollars,the largest Powerball jackpot in history. I and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God after discussing on the $590,500.00 million dollars lottery donation experience God has blessed us with. My experience with Mindy Crandell allowing me to buy the ticket before her is something that shows that there are more good heated people, and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. I may not know you, but i believe you are lucky and chosen by God to receive my donation of $3,000,000.00 USD) THREE MILLION , I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe my jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family, As we give to you, your family and also as a channel to help the people around you, I pray that this year will be prosperous year 2020 from this moment. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google from which I picked you and sent the notice to your email and I am grateful for your interest to accept the donation and you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do with us working together in different ways to help people around us. Be assured you stand no risk with my money, you can read more about me by viewing my news around.. https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=W818_eG4V9s I decided to donate Individually and i told some ministers about my decision, which they said it was a good idea for my project and my promise to God, with their help and other associates around the world, I decided to select on Microsoft and google list to make a list to help. Peace & Love! Gloria Mackenzie.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.