Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infor.pater.zwennes@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infor.pater.zwennes@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:04 pm

FROM BARRISTER PETER ZWENNES,UNITED NATION LEGAL AUTHORITATIVE ATTORNEY

Peter Zwennes <infor.pater.zwennes@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 13 Mar at 02:01

PETER ZWENNES & CO.
P.O. Box 01914, Osu Accra-Ghana
Telephone Number: +233 238 773 946
Located at Tesano Chambers, Essie Lodge,
Opposite Elf Head Office, Kojo Thompson Road, Accra.

DEAR FOREIGN INVESTOR IN GHANA,

I am Hon. Barrister Peter Zwennes United Nations legal investigator Consultant Attorney Education LL.B. Faculty of Law, University of Ghana Legon, Ghana Police Service, National Service, Formal Police Officers Training Experience, Appointed as Office Assistant superintendent of Police Ghana, in 1978; joined Armed Forces Staff College Junior Division in 1984. Subsequently held various positions in Ghana Police Service including aide to Commander of Police District, the Police Prosecutor and finally Chief of Interpol (Ghana) Joined private law firm of Appiah-Kumi & Peter Zwennes in 1986 as legal practitioner, notary public and legal investigator Consultant attorney.

I am hereby to inform you that I’m the newly Appointed attorney to work with you as your legal representative here in west Africa I’m contacting you with due respect. Good day my honorable, according to latest development here in my country you are newly appointed to be Crown as Ambassador to Africa Refugees by President Republic of Ghana, His Excellency Dr, Nana Akufo Addo This meeting was hold in the house of parliament

After your file was view by the president, United Nations, Ecowas, how you are helping an helpless children in west African and the amount you have lost to impostor, the entire Government have no more to pronounce than to Crown You Ambassador to Refugees here in Ghana and also promise to provide you (UN) Diplomatic Passport to move around the World without any interrogation and no more upfront charges from you before your total funds release from African.

The Governor of Ghana Bank opened your Bank files and we find that you have ($64.9 million USD) in different Bank here in Ghana and this fund will be Transfer to you through Stanbic Bank of Ghana after I signed or obtain affidavit of claim in your name, in the High Court of Justice here in Ghana. After the conclusion of the conference meeting, I was assigned by President Republic of Ghana to pass you this great news and also stand as your representative attorney to help you of any issue that comes up concerning the project that the federal government have just offer you.

And for your information you will be paid by the Republic of Ghana annulling, apartment and official car and office, and also have the freedom to visit other Refugees Camp around the World. And upon the President and the Chief Justice have signed your file, you will be receiving salary ($95,000) per month and allowances and you will also have an importunity to receive your fund immediately, Please kindly forward below all your valid details for me to make arrangement and put things in place before you will be invited to Ghana to wear the Crown.

Have a nice day and I congratulation you with hope.

Best Regards.
Hon. Barrister Peter Zwennes
United Nations Authoritative Legal Solicitor investigator Consultant attorney
+233238773946.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.