Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

releasenotification528@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

releasenotification528@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:40 pm

FROM LOAN LEADING COMPANY IN UAE

Mohammad Al Gaz <releasenotification528@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mohammadalgaz54@gmail.com
Bcc:

6 Dec at 22:58

Greetings to you dear
My Name is Mr Mohammad Al Gaz

I know my message will come to you as a surprise, We are one of the leading Loan investment Company in UAE, and active in world wild . We had some official re-search to firms who needs to venture into a large portfolio amount, which may be such need of loan funding.

Globally, we look into financing lucrative projects that has a lucrative goals to achieve in the future,We are ready to finance your project. We offer flexible financial packages for various projects by passing the usual and formal procedures. We are willing to provide financing for up to $500 Million Dollars USD and above depending on the nature of business. We are currently providing funds. We would like you to provide us with a comprehensive business plan for our team of investment expert review. We take 2.5% founders fee if you get funded or receive the loan.

* Business Start-up
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution, etc

Do send me your responses if you have need for our investment facility for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mohammad Al Gaz
Union Company,financier,developer
Dubai - United Arab Emirate
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: releasenotification528@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:31 am

Investment Opportunity I will appreciate your Idea

JOHANNES H. PUTTER <releasenotification528@gmail.com>
Bcc:

23 Feb at 16:12

Greetings to you dear

My name is Mr. Johannes H. Putter , a retired Politician and a former board member of a prestigious South African gold mining company, Sibanye-Stillwater. I am interested in investing in the gulf region under your company management, in this year 2020 expo in Dubai.

Please share with me the basic knowledge that you have about Dubai market or the gulf at large. Amongst few businesses in my mind, Real Estate and FMCG products are ones that I am more passionate about. However, I learnt that there are plenty of opportunities in the UAE for real estate investment in villas and apartments at very attractive offers.

I spent the better part of my life in politics, thus I have no experience in trading or manufacturing, as a result, i thought it wise to connect with a potential investment manager/business adviser, your insight will be appreciated.

I am planning a trip to the region in the coming week to conduct market survey, this will therefore provide the opportunity to meet and discuss how to put in place the necessary protocols to ensure that we are all aware of each other's intentions.

If you are interested in this proposal, kindly indicate your interest by responding to this mail, to enable us discuss more on how to proceed.

Best Regards,
Johannes H. Putter
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.