Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

angie@mercuryserveinc.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

angie@mercuryserveinc.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Dearest Valued Client

Mr Kenneth Wesley <angie@mercuryserveinc.com>
To:
Recipients

20 Jan at 08:48

Dear Valued Client

I am a Diplomat , I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country. I need a good partner someone I can trust. It is risk free and legal. Reply to this email: wesleyintergratedkenneth@gmail.com

The sum huge amount of USD$5.5M is to be delivered you as Valued Client claiming

You can as well call me or text sms on this number +19178101057

Mr Wesley Kenneth
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: angie@mercuryserveinc.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:46 pm

(Your Abandoned funds) (Valued Customer)

Mr.George Johnston <angie@mercuryserveinc.com>
Reply-To: gj501908@gmail.com
To:

7 Feb at 06:01

Dear Valued Customer

My Name is Mr George Johnston,I am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport TX 75261, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption the box contain $10M .

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for the Domestic Airport Customs Non inspection clearance Fee, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: gj501908@gmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +1-469-712-5160 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr.George Johnston
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: angie@mercuryserveinc.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:34 pm

Kindly treat this as a matter of urgency as we are here to serve you better.

Dr. Kingsley Okere <wesleyintergratedkenneth@gmail.com>
Reply-To: docanticorruption@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Sept at 13:11

Attention:,

Sequel to a brief meeting held this morning between the President and
the Central Bank of Nigeria, it has been resolved that all
beneficiaries whose contracts/ inheritance funds have not been paid
should now have a cause to smile. In the meeting, it was concluded
that the concerned beneficiaries should be paid their
contracts/inheritance funds.

In view of this, you are to forward all your account details for
reconfirmation with the ones in our possession before the payment will
be processed and made to such a beneficiary.

For further details you can call me on my phone line: +234-7042071675
or Email:(docanticorruption@gmail.com). Make sure you call for more
information.

Kindly treat this as a matter of urgency as we are here to serve you better.

Expecting your prompt and urgent response to this subject matter.

Best Regards

Dr. Kingsley Okere.

Phone: +2347042071675
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Visafone Communications Ltd
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.