Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnwest672000@yahoo.com westjohn72000@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Re: Payment of your Inheritance fund $15,500,000.00 USD ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited with National Bank Of Dubai.

The above Subject matter here refers.

Thank you very much for your well received mail, I also write to inform you that our legal department has completed the unfilled columns on your behalf today with your information send to us through you the fund beneficiary.

Also write to inform you again that our bank is ready to release/transfer the funds to you without wasting time through online banking transfer or wire transfer the national bank of Dubai is ready for that once you work and follow up our bank policy/ instructions and the UAE government banking rules.

How-ever the bank attorney from the legal department has gone to the royal high court of Dubai today with the forms for them to issue on your name the Authentication/stamp duty Certificate and they are charging the sum of $4,550 dollars only because of the volume of amount involved, so you the fund beneficiary will pay for Authentication/stamp duty fee at the royal high court of Dubai which is the sum of $4,550 dollars, has to be provided by you the fund beneficiary, an Accredited Attorney of the bank in the Legal department will go back to the high court for them to issue the documents on your name without delay, after that we will open Non Resident account for you here in our bank once the Attorney do the Authentication/stamp duty document on your behalf today.

Once again I write to let you know that as soon as this documents are obtained on your name everything concerning your approved fund will be finalized and released to you without wasting time, However, with the UAE government banking rules/ instruction our bank cannot deduct any money out from your approved fund $15.5 million USD?

Note that We cannot as a matter of the UAE banking policy credit to you such an amount without you obtaining the Authentication/stamp duty document from the royal high court of Dubai and as well open a NON RESIDENT account here with us, also I write to inform you that the only thing that will give your fund a legal back up from here is the Authentication/stamp duty certificate, and once we receive such documents on your name from the Royal High Court of Dubai,we will credit your fund into your nominated bank accounts without any delay

So you are advice to send the money $4,550 dollars today through this very account bellow:

Bank Name: Emirates NBD Bank.
Branch Address:Emirates NBD Building, Deira City Center Dubai UAE.
Account Name: Martin U. N.
Account No: 021 461 877 XXXX
IBAN NO: AE 570 260 000 214 618 77XXXX
Swift Code: EBILAEAD.
Beneficiary Address: Dubai UAE.
State /Country: Dubai United Arab Emirate.

After sending forward payment information/slip immediately so that the bank Lawyer will proceed to the royal high court of Dubai and obtain the Authentication/stamp duty certificate on your behalf to enable us process your fund releasing without wasting time and credit your fund $15.5 million dollars into your bank account over there in your country.

I am assuring you that you must receive your approved fund $15.5 million dollars once you send the money for the documents soonest, I am giving you my word and will always stand on it until you have your fund received?

Thank you once again for your understanding,also wishing you the best of luck.

Regards,

Kevin Flannery.
General Manager International Remittance Department.
Phone: +971 553 757 601.
Bank Address: National Bank of Dubai Headquarter Building
P . O Box 777, Baniyas Road Dubai United Arab Emirates.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Happy New Year 2020.

Thanks for your email, also write to let you know that i am waiting to hear from you with the payment slip of the money you send as to enable our legal bank attorney at the legal department proceed to the royal high court of Dubai to obtain the Authentication/stamp duty Certificate on your name so that our bank will have the legal power to transfer your inheritance funds into your nominated bank account bellow.

Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
ABA Number:
Account Name:

NOTE: You are advice to send the money $4,550 dollars today through this very
account bellow:

Bank Name: Emirates NBD Bank.

Branch Address:Emirates NBD Building, Deira City Center Dubai UAE.

Account Name: Martin U. N.

Account No: 021 461 877 XXXX

IBAN NO: AE 570 260 000 214 618 77XXXX

Swift Code: EBILAEAD.

State /Country: Dubai United Arab Emirate.

Once again i am waiting for your urgent response soon.

Regards,

Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email, also i have contacted the department in charge of the document and they have forward another account to me to give you to transfer the money $4,550 dollars today, so you are advice to transfer the money into this very account bellow.

Bank Name: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Branch Address:70 Main Branch-Islamic Banking Branch,
Bur Dubai Near AlFahidi Metro Station, Dubai UAE.
Account Name: Nayyar A. M. R.
Account No: 100 208 XXXX
IBAN NO: AE 080 230 000 00 100 208 XXXX
Swift Code: CBDUAEAD.

Once you transfer the money forward the payment slip to me without wasting time.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Dear

I received your mail thanks also waiting to hear from you today with payment slip as to enable us proceed on your inheritance fund releasing without wasting time.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:11 pm

Dear

I received your mail thanks also waiting to hear from you today with payment slip as to enable us proceed on your inheritance fund releasing without wasting time.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.

Dear

How are you doing today? Hope fine with you over there, this is to inform you that the management in charge of the certificate are still waiting so that they will start processing the certificate on your name to empower us transfer your inheritance funds to your nominated bank account without wasting time.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.

Dear

How are you doing today? Hope fine with you over there, this is to inform you that the management in charge of the certificate are still waiting so that they will start processing the certificate on your name to empower us transfer your inheritance funds to your nominated bank account without wasting time.

Or if you are finding it difficult to transfer the money to Dubai direct then you let me know so that i will give you our fiduciary agent account over there in America for you to issue out a cashiers check of $4,550 dollars from your account and go to the bank and deposit it into.

I wait to hear from you soonest because there is no time to delay over this your inheritance fund transfer.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@emiratendb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Dear

Good day from here, i write to inform you that there is a good news from department in charge of the certificate at the royal high court of Dubai they said that you the fund beneficiary should pay half of the money $4,550 dollars needed for the certificate.

So what they ask you to pay now is $2,275 dollars only so that they will issue the certificate on your name to enable you have your inheritance fund received then as soon as you receive your fund into your account you pay them the balance, that is the information we received from them this afternoon through our legal department.

So go ahead and send the $2,275 dollars today without wasting time for them to issue the certificate on your name soonest to empower us transfer your inheritance funds to your nominated bank account wasting time.

I wait to hear from you soon with the payment information

Regards,

Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kevinflanner666@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 am

Dear Beneficiary

Address:

Re: Payment of your Inheritance fund $15,500 USD ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited with the National Bank Of Dubai

This is to inform you that our bank server is down since today due to the heavy storm here yesterday so is under maintenance right away, but you reach me for now on my private email address, as soon as the server maintenance is over i will write you back from the bank email address.

Once again i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible concerning the payment for the stamp duty certificate needed from royal high court of Dubai to empower us transfer your inheritance fund $15.5 million dollars to you without wasting time.

So i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
Phone:+971 55 375 7601.

Header:

Return-Path: <kevinflanner666@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020
Subject: Urgent Mail From Mr. Kevin Flannery. General Manager International Remittance. National Bank of Dubai.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Address:

How are you doing today? Hope fine with you over there, i am still waiting to hear from you here as to know your mind over this inheritance fund transfer, also want to let you know that our server is still under maintenance .

Regards,

Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnwest672000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:38 pm

Dear

How are you doing today? Hope fine with you i write to let you know that i am waiting to hear from you concerning your inheritance fund transfer and to know how far you have gone with the paying bank, although i spoke with the banker in charge of your inheritance fund transfer in the name of Mr. Kevin Flannery, two hours ago and he made me to understand that their bank server is down since four days now so you are free to contact him on his private email address ( kevinflanner666@gmail.com ) so that he can direct you on what next about your inheritance fund transfer while they are working on their bank server.

I am looking forward to hear good news from you soonest, also wishing you the best of luck.
Yours truly,
John West.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Dear Beneficiary

I am still waiting to hear from you today as to enable me know your mind over this inheritance fund transfer so that i will inform the management because they have been asking me to submit your file to them for cancellation so get back to as soon as possible as to know if you are interested in this fund transfer or not.

Regards,
Kevin Flannery.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.