Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

glassdoortransport.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 am

There is also a spoof for Glassdoor, trying to convince victims that SNB Automotive is real and trustworthy.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: GLASSDOORTRANSPORT.COM
Updated Date: 2019-09-02
Creation Date: 2019-07-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-03
Registrar: Web4Africa Inc.

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake website looks like:

glassdor.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kobber-logistics.com - bek-construction.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

kobber-logistics.com

Everything they sent me looks just like all the others. The guy also sent a copy of his ID Passport. Glad I decided to search the web before sending any money "to keep in escrow" until inspection of the vehicle is done.

Thanks for your postings!!!!!!!!!

The fake seller used in fraud claims to be:

John Bedell
Accounting Manager
BEK CONSTRUCTION
www. bek-construction.com

Aside pictures with him and his family (not posted), he sent a passport likely belonging to another victim.

The fake escrow company used in fraud claims to be Western Auto Kober.

Email received:

Subject: Transaction Number: xxx, from 12/17/2019
Date: Tue, December 17, 2019
To: xxx
john@bek-construction.com

Dear XXXX XXXX,

We are glad to announce that you have a vehicle in stand by at WESTERN AUTO KOBBER. According to our policy the next step is to transfer the funds to our bank account assigned to handle your transaction via wire transfer, bank transfer services.

Transaction Number: xxx, from 12/17/2019
We have inspected the vehicle using our own professionals and have verified the documents and the following information is 100% correct:
The vehicle has real miles;
The vehicle has never been involved in an accident;
The vehicle has no damages inside or outside;
How is your vehicle delivered with WESTERN AUTO KOBBER ?
Your vehicle will be transported on a completely enclosed trailer designed to transport classic automobiles, prototypes or vehicles that can not be exposed to inclement weather. The vehicle will be delivered to your door (or as close as possible) at your specified destination.
You as a buyer are protected against :
Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it;
Sending a deposit for a vehicle and never receiving the vehicle;
Paying for and receiving a vehicle:
That was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction;
With an undisclosed or unknown lien against it;
Of a make and/or model that is different than what was described in the seller's listing;
Without receiving the title for that vehicle from the seller
If it is impossible for you to obtain a title from the appropriate Department of Motor Vehicles
Whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, junk, lemon, or water damage title brand at the time of the sale.
Any other issue regarding the registration of the vehicle in your name;
INSURED
All of our assigned carriers are fully insured with a minimum of three quarters of a million dollars of liability insurance.
Important Notice!
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Always tries to fulfill its customers needs.

WESTERN AUTO KOBBER phone number : 01892 71 0132
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS call us at : +44 1892 71 0132
Note : All calls to above number will be forwarded to our office number, You will be charged at local rates, any additional forwarding rates will be supported by us.
© 2019 WESTERN AUTO KOBBER Team - All rights Reserved.
This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail was automatically generated by WESTERN AUTO KOBBER e-mail services at the shipper's request. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service. (*) for some regional and intercontinental routes we may require more time to reach your destination.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kobber-logistics.com - bek-construction.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Fake documents received:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bek-construction.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:39 pm

The fake seller John Bedell pretends to be account manager for a company named Beck Construction. The company has a fake website used to give more credibility to the fake persona claiming to sell the car.

From the fake website:

Trusted Construction & Development Since 1996

BEK Construction continually strives to ensure that our delivery, performance and the quality of work is at the highest standards in the industry. To achieve this goal we have implemented an integrated management system (IMS) which formalises the processes and procedures which ensure our projects are delivered to the highest possible standards of quality, safety and environmental management. Our systems are regularly audited by third parties and our culture of continuous improvement ensures that we remain at the forefront of the industry. Current Owner and President Eduard Hansson, continues the construction family tradition while maintaining the company’s outstanding reputation and uncompromising commitment to quality and safety. Eduard Hansson has provided leadership and overall management control as the head of the BEK Construction Team and has been responsible for projects in the both private and public sectors. Eduard is involved in every BEK Construction project and maintains a hands-on involvement and responsibility for all construction operations through project completion. He has 22 years experience with BEK Construction and specializes in design-build projects. The firm’s resume of project and industry awards, outstanding performance evaluations, and list of satisfied customers reflects his longstanding commitment to total customer satisfaction.

The picture of "Eduard Hansson" is a stolen from Internet.

Contact details:

3 Queen Victoria St
EC4N 4TQ London
United Kingdom

"Since 1996" is more since last month.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141324.

From the domain registration:

Domain name: bek-construction.com
Updated Date: 0001-01-01
Creation Date: 2019-11-12
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-12
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

bek.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kobber-logistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:44 pm

The fake escrow company claims to be Western Auto Kobber on few pages of their website, and EuroCAR-Spedition on other pages of the same website.

From the fake website:

Our corporate group was established in 2002. The corporate group of WESTERN AUTO KOBBER is divided into three areas: Express, freight forwarding, warehousing & logistics.

WESTERN AUTO KOBBER maintains one of the largest and most versatile auto transport fleets in the industry, comprised of over 150 multiple car carriers and several smaller car carriers. Our car transport trucks are combined with the smaller flatbed trucks owned by our nationwide terminal network to pickup and deliver any vehicle anywhere.

Their CEO is the same as the one previously reported for SNB Automotive Cargo and other fake escrow websites.

ceo.JPG

Payment options:
WESTERN AUTO KOBBER offers many types of payment options including wire transfers, checks and money orders, credit cards and PayPal. Payment types may have certain limitations, however. For example credit cards and PayPal are subject to additional fees and have a maximum of $4,000 while checks and money orders have a $2,000 maximum and are subject to a ten business day hold.

Contact details:

Head Office
456 Sutton Rd, SS2 5EZ, Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1892 71 0132
Fax: +44 1892 71 0100
support@kobber-logistics.com

The location is stolen from another company having nothing to do with this fraud.

+441892710132 / +441892710100
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141325.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: kobber-logistics.com
Updated Date: 0001-01-01
Creation Date: 2019-11-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-03
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

kobber.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:01 pm

From a Survivor:

Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019
To:
Subject: 1960 Chevrolet Corvette

Hello again,

I bought the vehicle in US and I shipped it to Sweden, it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to the US, the vehicle is currently being stored in Sweden.

In Sweden the import taxes are high, up to 50% of the vehicle value and this is the reason of the selling, Sweden is extremely expensive to import into because they want to protect their local economy. I didn't know about the import taxes when I acquired the car. I tried to sell it at a higer price but I couldn't find a buyer because I realized he can buy the same vehicle locally at the same price so I decided to reduce the price to have a good deal and it will be easier to find a buyer.

I can organize the shipping to your location and you pay after you get the vehicle.

If you would like to buy this vehicle please reply and I'll provide you more details.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm

PLEASE READ: The material contained in this email is confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. Please do not forward this email to others. Investment in securities involves the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Fisher Investments ("FI") is not a broker-dealer and cannot provide assurances and makes no representations or warranties as to the timing or price terms for the purchase or sale of particular securities. Market conditions and liquidity constraints may make it difficult to execute certain trades and FI will attempt to do so on a best efforts basis. FI is not responsible for errors or omissions in links from non-affiliated websites or other publicly available third party material provided. Third party information provided by FI does not necessarily reflect the view of FI or its employees. All email sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by FI's corporate email system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient. FI's privacy policy can be found at https:/ /www.fisherinvestments.com/en-us/privacy
WARNING: For your own protection, avoid sending identifying information such as social security or account numbers to us or others via email. Do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction requests, via email as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

Date: March 22, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: 1960 Chevrolet Corvette

There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019
To:

I shipped it from US to Europe but I called the company and asked them how it will be and I got the information from them.

Let me know

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
http:/ /www.anderssonco.com

To:

Yes it is in Stockholm. Let me know

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
http:/ /www.anderssonco.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:08 pm

To:

I sent the photos, send me your Name, address and phone#. I will call you tomorrow. Thanks

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com

To:

At this time I am in Italy with my work and I will stay for next 1 month, if you want to pick up the car I will send you the title of the car, you send me a deposit just to confirm I will
not fly to Sweden to waste my time and the date when you come to pick up the car and I will be there, if there will be any problems, I will return the deposit.

Regards,

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:10 pm

To:

I understand, let me know when you are interested.

Peter Strom
CEO
AB Andersson Bygg & Co
Lindhagensgatan 133
112 51 Stockholm
ww w.anderssonco.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Stephan Mauer

Unread postby NS111 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:40 pm

kd1950 wrote:OH DEAR! We just wired money for 1/2 down on a 58 Corvette. Woke up in the night with red flags in my brain. Upon a day of investigating I found this site. These emails are identical cut and paste to what we've just gone through the past 3 days. Told them this morning we would not pay the other half until we see the car. We want refund they said they'd send a wire confirmation in the morning. So I guess that won't be happening.
IF I shouldn''t report the account information what should I do?

This is crazy! The companies are all different from the above described but the emails (cut and pasted) and websites are an identical match. SNBautomotive.com is the shipping company with the supposed escrow account.

What can we do to stop this!

The guy that scammed you also trying hard to scam me as well. I am virtually sending him for goose chase and he keep coming back with the same stuff that you have mentioned in your blog. He is selling Merc 190SL and asking for 25% deposit given to an auto delivery company ( so that can can be sent to my address. Apparently if I don't like the car then he returns the deposit and that is it. I am not going to say anything regarding your post but the guy persistently sending emails and each time lowering the deposit value to entice me to send. We are now down to £2000 from £7000 he initially asked.
NS111
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.