Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natapanenya@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natapanenya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:04 am

Hi,

Possibly I'm taken wrongly considering that I am sending this message first of all, i wish you don't mind. I simply just wish to talk along with you and maybe familiarize yourself with one another a bit more. I'm a truly shy girl personally, and so you need to tolerate along with me. I am in addition a sensitive, very simple as well as decent woman and happy with being who I really am . Looking for a guy to love and have a sincere relationship with. Just where do you live, what you do in your personal everyday life? I am Natalya. I live in Russia. I'm twenty nine yrs . old. I'll be awaiting your letter.

Happy Day, Natalya

Header:
Return-Path: <rkbunga@bsnl.co.in>
Received: From[ee3c705705f42e3a2f20f42dd64a1731]
[43.225.68.138] with SMTP id 49421.133654306504(1574722545347);
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Reply-To: natapanenya@outlook.com
Subject: You gave me wings

Orig IP: 43.225.68.138 | Orig ISP: U.p. Communication Services Pvt Ltd | City: Meerut | Country: India
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natapanenya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:59 pm

thanks for your attention. Maybe i am wrong because I am writing the message first. I get a lot of lessons in life. Hope i am on the right track right now.
will you help me figure this out? I thank you for that.
More than 6 months ago, I filled out a form for a dating agency. For a month, my subscription was active. I received many different messages. Among them were promotions,
rude sex offers, empty messages, etc. I quickly got tired of such communication. I believe that everything will be different with you.
my name is Natalya. Iam 29 years old. I live near Belgorod, Russia. with this message, im sending my foto. I trust you with the first message, and i hope that my fotos
will only see you.
, first of all, iam looking for a kind and sincere interlocutor. Time will help us understand what our relationship will be. You could brighten my day by sending
me some you fotos. I would like to know more about you.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon .
Really looking forward to talking with you!
Natalya

Header:
Return-Path: <natapanenya@outlook.com>
Received: from BN6PR01MB2340.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::9c89:4ebc:174:e5d8]) by BN6PR01MB2340.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::9c89:4ebc:174:e5d8%12]) with mapi id 15.20.2495.014;
Tue, 3 Dec 2019
Subject: Hello

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: natapanenya@outlook.com

Unread postby AndresBuckley » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:13 pm

I found her out at Latina-Brides dating! She tells her name is Huanita and she searches for a husband. What a scam, she's still active!
AndresBuckley
New survivor

Return to Romance scams.