Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.consultant100@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Hello,

I wish to inform you that we have successfully transferred your funds today. Kindly download and view the below attached transfer slip.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Brian Moynihan

CEO, Bank of America.

Header:

Return-Path: <info.consultant100@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019
From: Wire Transfer Department <info.consultant100@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Wire Transfer Department <info.consultant100@yahoo.com>
Subject: Your Funds Has Been Transferred/ Transfer Slip Attached

Thumbnail image looks like a bank transfer slip. Trying to view that image redirects you to a place that downloads a .zip file.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:02 am

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Email: fbi.govusa@aol.com

2005-2019 SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT.

Attn: Scam Victim.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington D.C (FBI) write to inform you that we operate 56 field offices in major cities through out the United States of America. Many of these offices are further subdivided into smaller resident agencies which have jurisdiction over a specific area. These resident agencies are considered to be part of the primary field offices. The FBI have purposely created an email account in order for us to contact you personally, soon we will provide you with a line which you can reach us for more information about this compensation funds.

As you may know, our mission is to help in protecting you, your communities and your businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation from international and domestic terrorists to spies on U.S. soil...from cyber villains to corrupt government officials...from mobsters to violent gangs...from child predators to serial killers.

In regard to the previous mail sent to you concerning your compensation fund of $5,500.000.00(Five Million, five hundred and thousand United States Dollars only) which was recently endorsed by the US government to compensate anybody who have been previously and currently scammed. This is an instruction from the Office of the U.S Presidency.

In order for us to secure and protect your information against impostor/impersonation, you are to contact Citi Bank on the below stated information.

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer, Citigroup
E-mail: markmasoncitibank@aol.com

Furthermore, we advise that you follow up their procedure as may be required from you as that will further hasten up the whole process in regards to the release of your compensation fund to you as instructed by the government. Just keep us updated on anything you are asked to do by the bank.

NOTE: THIS CLAIM WILL END ON THE DECEMBER 31, 2019.

Best regards,

Christopher Wray
FBI Director.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

markmasoncitibank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:25 am

11-26-2019.

Attn:

Dear Sir,

I wish to inform you that your email has been received and its content has been acknowledged.

To avoid impersonation, always use this security code as your subject FBI-USA/CB/2019. Subsequently, this security code should be our email communication subject. This code will enable you to know when you receive email from impostors like Mr. Wray said.

Meanwhile, a payment directive was received (which is still in my custody) from FBI Director Christopher Wray to process and transfer the sum of Five million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars only into your bank account, being payment for scam victim compensation. For your information, we are ready to release the above stated amount to you but you will have to provide the below outlined information so that it will enable us start processing your funds transfer.

Full Name:
Address, City, State, zip code:
Telephone No.:
Current Occupation:

Furthermore, I will like to also inform you that we shall have no other option than to decline the directive/ request from FBI if you fail to provide me with the above requested information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer,
Citi Bank.

Header:

Return-Path: <markmasoncitibank@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: 2005-2019 SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:05 am

11-27-2019.

Attn:

CC: Christopher Wray (Director, FBI).

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that your information has been received. As you can see, I copied this message to FBI Director.

Following the directives from FBI and receipt of your information, we have scheduled to start processing your funds transfer. However, to enable us process and transfer your funds as directed by FBI, you will have to do the following:-

1. Provide your banking details.

1a. Account Holder's name:
1b. Account Number:
1c. Account Routing #:
1d. Swift Code (optional):
1e. Bank name:
1f. Bank Address:

2. You will pay the Processing/ Administrative fee of $258.25 only. This is to ensure that your fund is been processed and transferred successfully as instructed by FBI. Be informed that your funds will be transferred to your preferred bank account as soon as we receive your bank account information and the fee.

Note that we can still set up an account for you with our bank if you don't want us to transfer your funds to your current/ already using bank account but you will still pay the fee because the service attract the same charges/ amount.

Note that we're willing to comply with your instruction concerning your funds but you will have to pay the above mentioned fee before we can proceed.

Instruction on how to make the payment will be sent to you upon your request. As soon as we receive the payment, we will not hesitate to transfer your funds the same day you make the payment and you will receive it within 24hrs.

I await your response.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer,
Citi Bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:21 am

11-29-2019.

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

Meanwhile, I have no right to suggest for you the means in which you will receive your funds, it is wrong in the banking sector. But every banker has his or her profitable suggestions to give to his or her client. In this case, you can still receive your funds with your Bank without any problem. So permit me to send you the Citi Bank account information for sending the $258.25.

I await your response.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Dear

Please let me know if you have received the payment information I sent to you yesterday.

Regards,
Mark

11-29-2019.

Attn:

Security Code: FBI-USA/CB/2019.

Dear Sir,

I wish to inform you that your banking details has been confirmed OK. Like I said before, your funds transfer schedule has been conducted. As soon as we receive the fee, we shall proceed with your funds transfer. Therefore, make the payment with the below stated information. Please make sure you send me a copy of the deposit / wire transfer slip once the transfer is done.

Bank Name: Citibank
Address: 225 W. Virgina, Crystal Lake, IL. 60014 USA.
Account No: 147361042.
Routing No: 271070801.
Account Holder's Name: L. Jerome.
Address: McHenry, IL. 60050 USA.

Looking forward to receiving the transfer slip. Let me know if you receive this email.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:42 pm

12-4-2019.

Attn:

Dear Sir,

The payment update has been acknowledged. I look forward to receiving the payment slip today.

Have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:43 am

Hello,

How can you say such a thing like that.....what was the error message? Let me know if you can send it via walmart to walmart, WU, MG, RIA or Bitcoin so that I can provide you with the information.

Regards,

Mark.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:50 pm

12-9-2019.

Attn:

Security Code: FBI-USA/CB/2019.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the update. How was your weekend?

Since you can send it by Bitcoin through/ or with the help of your friend, I will advise you to go ahead and use it because it is very fast in processing and it will enable us to process and transfer your fund the same day you make the payment. Here is the Bitcoin Address. 1GDq7n3Xz6CuM34SxU2naVR7rMtWCcJNJr Please tell your friend not to make any mistake. He should copy and paste on the appropriate column, he should avoid typing it so that he won't make any mistake.

I look forward to hearing from you with the payment successful information.

Have a nice week ahead.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Mason
Chief Financial Officer,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi

It seems you are no longer willing to receive your funds. For you to say that you tried sending the money via wire but it did not go you are not serious. And I know that if I ask you to go to the bank and pay by cash deposit, you will tell me that you don't have any branch close to you. Can you send it via walmart-to-walmart? Which bank can you send to successfully if I may ask?

Sincerely,

Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.