Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

karl-heinz-seck@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

karl-heinz-seck@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Congratulations

Mr. David M. Wehner <karl-heinz-seck@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "cfo@fb-lottery.com" <cfo@fb-lottery.com>
To:
Agic, Ahmet

6 Dec at 13:25

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (Facebook Lottery Team) urge you to treat it genuinely.

Congratulations:

Your E-MAIL ACCOUNT has won the sum of (Five Million United States Dollars) in the on-going Facebook online award promo. Your Ticket number is 00545 188 974756. All participant were selected through a computer random integrated system drawn in millions of E-mail addresses via the Internet and lucky winners do not have to purchase any ticket to participate in this lottery program. Forward your full details such as your name: telephone number: age: sex and address for processing and payment of your winning.
Kindly forward below details to:
Contact Person: Mr. David M. Wehner
======= Chief Financial Officer
1* E-mail: cfo@fb-lottery.com
2* E-mail: facebook.cfo_reporter@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +447452031318

Your e-mail won our Jackpot, congratulation once more.

Yours in service,
Mr.Marc Andreessen
Facebook Lottery Facilitator.

Do not doubt this letter or disregard as we are ready to give you attention until you receive your unbelievable Prize Award from Facebook. Contact our verification office through this mobile number; Tel: +1-765-986-1699

Phones:
+447452031318
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

+17659861699
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Stewart, IN
Original network provider* Ameritech Indiana
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:56 pm

The Online Consumer Promotions 2019.
European Region Office:
Facebook International Lottery
10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG
United Kingdom,
England.
http:/ /www.facebook.com .

Congratulations,

This is to officially inform you that we are still waiting to receive your mail regarding the confirmation of your winning with Facebook here in United Kingdom. We have confirmed your E-mail as one of the lucky winner but for further verification we would like you to confirm the following.

(**) Your Full names:
(**) Your Telephone Number
(**) Your Contact address:
(**) Your Occupation:
(**) Your Country:
(**) Your Age & Sex:

Congratulations once more on your winning and I advise you to make a judicious use of this huge amount of money as soon as you receive it.

Mr. David M. Wehner
Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Facebook, Inc.
1601 Willow Road
Menlo Park, California 94025
Enquiries Phone: +1-650-543-4800
+44 745 203 1318
Copyright © 2019 Facebook! All rights reserved.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a17:906:3289:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 9csp5160555ejw;
Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:41:28 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqxp4DwlMu+aiKKMza0sETPsHn1J+HqiiVOs4GTC1YpKMA/nT+k8lP1yDLPOtM1Zz66imTn5
X-Received: by 2002:a5b:50f:: with SMTP id o15mr22028686ybp.494.1576546888652;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1576546888; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=yEGHiv8FZEjF+2dXUacACWtZR08K6mghecDeGkDNOhzO9846xtSDEYRwkFffuQ0O2t
I613WopiTR91Z8rFRUBMnA1vxmTfM/dQ3L51ZST0AswpZympanlh39pbVidyeOEc6V8O
6DjjliQskaTz5ybpM65cmBYCOgkDYpVkOWj5cFe+y3EWGS6DJ0MAdXByNJnO7h/sIalL
/iRWaHCYZvnyWtWl8U3y6eNfj8/wZA99fv02BOLIPGHAYxHVOLr0PSIFlm/oE1NYa/HO
08QMexCg/4JFvRZhZCfsdknhp/v3OWc0tbU1jqwNwlC5JEYU5ecbBhuT7losBhaf6vLU
rYzQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject
:references:in-reply-to:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date;
bh=jyYqtaYxKmwgsdf/E+/YEV9kZTzKCFVGn9iXkZCrUJI=;
b=RCv9vCAv0iNY7gfdEvt3fOkXzjwv8qAtfSvDDafhyNd+xBss6gxSkDc03nGQ1jsvPE
yhiIqACnhEV0TbZXDb92/H6Ps4UC7Qwi4qeMKftpfrj+Blgv0EGuKzYd5y36S+8My8LI
ma9MJ0EimYBjOahiRUUyHKqihf3f+No/81x/movwGuHCLHhPYkVY5EoVhIiRUaBWmB9A
cYEBI8KG4GE+iYX+6UeQTpiNMb0fiS64FE4KiaQ/14dpfIPcYrD4AujuYzUdta+MS7uh
P319pMHWCjEFAfIza009cArKh4GsPqWhbhje/hY4zCF4q3ty4MAHfE4ejJ+qUnwaL3WD
DwCg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 68.65.122.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cfo@fb-lottery.com) smtp.mailfrom=cfo@fb-lottery.com
Return-Path: <cfo@fb-lottery.com>
Received: from MTA-07-4.privateemail.com (mta-07-4.privateemail.com. [68.65.122.27])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 202si10916020ybc.103.2019.12.16.17.41.28
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 68.65.122.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cfo@fb-lottery.com) client-ip=68.65.122.27;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 68.65.122.27 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cfo@fb-lottery.com) smtp.mailfrom=cfo@fb-lottery.com
Received: from MTA-07.privateemail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by MTA-07.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8FD5660045 for < >; Mon, 16 Dec 2019 20:41:27 -0500 (EST)
Received: from APP-07 (unknown [10.20.147.157]) by MTA-07.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 78C1760043 for < >; Tue, 17 Dec 2019
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Reply-To: "Facebook© Inc®✅" <cfo@fb-lottery.com>
To:
Message-ID: <624126735.140261.1576546887458@privateemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=RZYm7ME4z9-NLQPorQ0Ha6rdpmFUra8NXZucaJnju6TQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAHwE6=RZYm7ME4z9-NLQPorQ0Ha6rdpmFUra8NXZucaJnju6TQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Facebook Winning Confirmation Notification
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.10.2-Rev18
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

Phones: +16505434800
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Palo Alto, CA
Original network provider* U.s. Telepacific Corp. - Ca

+447452031318
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fb-lottery.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Scammers pretending to be "Mr David Wenher Facebook Lottery Facilitator" are doing the rounds for years now in various scams impersonating Facebook. The oldest one reported on our forum can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25421. Here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40829 are some of the fake websites used and also the Nigerian faker maker registering those fake websites.

The domain name fb-lottery.com shows no content and is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141326.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: FB-LOTTERY.COM
Updated Date: 2018-01-19
Creation Date: 2018-01-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-10
Registrar: Internet Domain Service BS Corp.
Reseller:

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Corp.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:53 pm

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
Click : http:/ /www.facebook.com.for more details.

Attn:

This is a CONFIRMATION mail from the Chief Financial Officer Mr.David Wehner concerning your winning worth Five Million United State Dollars with Facebook Lottery Promotion. I want to inform you that your cash prize has been CONFIRMED, and you will receive a certificate of winning from Facebook International on your winning as soon as possible because your payment has been APPROVED.

Based on this confirmation mail Dated 24th December 2019, We would like you to choose your preferred mode of receiving your approved fund below:

(A) Bank Transfer
(B) Certified Bank Draft/Cheque
(C) ATM Card

Our aim of this Lottery is to show appreciations after our 15th Year Anniversary. You are required to read very carefully before you can make a choice and we advise you to be specific with your choice.

NOTE: Keep your winning private from public to avoid double claim and unwarranted taking of advantage because it will lead to disqualifications.

Once you answer this above question we shall commence your payment immediately.

Congratulations once more,

Mr. David M. Wehner
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:27 am

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
ww w.facebook.com

Attn:

This is to officially inform you that your Five Million United States Dollars you won with Facebook International Lottery has been approved to be paid to you through Bank transfer to your account. We have successfully prepared your payment approval letter which we will send to our paying bank ''First Trust Bank as soon as we receive your Banking details to enable them transfer this fund to you as the rightful winner.

We have attached your Fund Release Order form which you are required to fill correctly and return to us immediately. This form will be approved and sent to the First Trust Bank to enable them transfer your Five Million United States Dollars to your designated bank account.

You have been confirmed and approved to claim your Five Million United States Dollars (USD$5,000,000.00) through bank wire transfer and we have attached your Certificate of winning with your fund release order form to this mail. Following this explanation, you are advised to print the attached form today, fill it immediately and return to this office.

Find the attached form!Congratulations once more.

Mr. David M. Wehner,
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:29 am

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
ww w.facebook.com

Attn:

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and we understood clearly what you mean now. I'm responding to your last mail to inform you to send us your full Banking Details so that we will forward it to our paying Bank on your behalf. We are emailing you to let you know that we have sent your payment approval letter to our paying Bank to enable them transfer this Five Million United States Dollars to your account in USA. Based on this report, you are required to send the following information to the First Trust Securities Bank as it is stated below;

1) Bank Name:.......................................

2) Bank Account No:.........................

3) Routing No:.....................................

4) Swift Code:.....................................

5) Bank Address..................................

Note: That you are to follow the banking terms and conditions to enable the bank effect the transfer to your account. Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Bank. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mr. David M. Wehner
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:14 pm

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
ww w.facebook.com

Attn:

This is to officially congratulate you on your winning and also inform you that you are very lucky to emerge as one of the winner of Facebook International Lottery here in United Kingdom. We have forwarded your bank details to our paying bank to enable them transfer your Five Million United States Dollars into your bank account in USA.

I must advise you to keep your winning information confidential from people to avoid losing your prize money to another person. If we receive double claim with your winning numbers, we are going to cancel your winning and return it as unclaimed. So kindly keep your winning secret until you receive your Five Million Dollars credited into your bank account in USA.

Further information will be emailed to you as soon as we receive confirmation of transfer from the First Trust Bank.

Congratulation's once more.

Mr. David Wehner
1601 Willow Road
Enquiries Phone: +44 745 203 1318
+1-650-543-4800
+1 650-308-7300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:08 am

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
http:/ /www.facebook.com.
Attn:

This is to officially inform you that we have submitted your bank details to our paying Bank to enable them transfer your Five Million United States Dollars to your account with the Bank. We have received a report that you are required to procure Affidavit of Claim & Tax Clearance Certificate to enable the First Trust Bank transfer and credit your Five Million United States Dollars to your bank account. Right now your payment is confirmed and ready to be credited to your Bank account with ( ). You are expected to provide the required documents to enable them transfer this fund immediately without any delay from the security bodies.

Note; as the Chief financial officer my duty is to help in directing you on what to do and also assisting you in procuring the documents needed for the transfer of your fund. I have contacted the Court Regarding the Affidavit of claims on your behalf but they required you to pay Affidavit of Claim fee of (£450) Four hundred and fifty pounds only for procurement of an Affidavit of claims from the British Crown Court for international transfer.

1)The Court said that you must send the money with your name and address which you provided to claim your prize money.

2)You must scan the payment receipt of the money which you send for confirmation.

Without this, the Court will not issue any affidavit on your behalf because the court need every payment information to come from the winner before issuing affidavit to avoid another person claiming your money.

USE THIS INFORMATION TO PAY THE COURT FEE:

Receiver's Name: Claire D
Receiver's Location: London United Kingdom
Amount : Four Hundred and Fifty Pounds only ( £450.00)
Office Address: PostCode: E14 5HS - United Kingdom (UK).

You should pay the fee through the BANK WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, and after making the payment you should send me a scanned copy of the payment slip, for documentary purposes and for payment approval.

We advise that you should go to any bank western union money in your area and send me the £450 court fee, You are also advised to make the payment today if possible, to enable me to proceed to the court without delay.

As soon as I obtain the Affidavit I will scan it and send it to you via email for your perusal. Manager of the First Trust Bank has told me to finish the whole process fast and obtain the Affidavit as your USD$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars), certified affidavit document will reach you on or before 24hrs after I obtain the document from the British Crown Court.You must keep your information and documents highly confidential to avoid double claims which will lead to your disqualification.

Thank you for your understanding,

Mr. David M. Wehner
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:30 pm

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
http:/ /www.facebook.com..

Attn:

You are expected to provide the required documents to enable them transfer this fund immediately without any delay from the security bodies.

Note; as the Chief financial officer my duty is to help in directing you on what to do and also assisting you in procuring the documents needed for the transfer of your fund. I have contacted the Court Regarding the Affidavit of claims on your behalf but they required you to pay Affidavit of Claim fee of (£450) Four hundred and fifty pounds only for procurement of an Affidavit of claims from the British Crown Court for international transfer. Without this, the Court will not issue Tax Papers on this Transfer.

Use our agent account below to send the Court fee immediately and let us have the slip as an evidence and for record purpose.

(a) Bank Name: UBI Banca
Account Name: Singh S.
Bank Account Number: 00000000XXXX
IBAN: IT15L0311111707000000000XXXX
SwiftCode/BIC: BLOPIT22
Bank Address: Filiale 06219 Verona corte farina, Italy
Phone Number: +393533654366

Or

You Send through Western Union/Moneygram using the below details.

Receivers Name: Claire D.
Amount: Four Hundred and Fifty Pounds Only (£450)

Facebook did this to encourage people to use their service, and to promote the company (social network service).

NOTE: Keep your winning private from public to avoid double claim and unwarranted taking of advantage because it will lead to disqualifications.

Mr. David Wehner
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cfo@fb-lottery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:44 pm

Facebook International Lottery 2019.
European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
http:/ /www.facebook.com

Attn:

This is to inform you that we have received your mail in good faith and we advise you to communicate with our Financial Dept Office through this mobile +447452031318 on WhatsApp or email us your WhatsApp Number. We initiated this communication system for our Winners to have access to verify their Lottery winnings and also know the status of their payment. If you don't have WhatsApp in your Smartphone, we urge you to download the Application and signup to enable you have access to instant communication with our Financial Dept Office.

Add the Facebook Lottery Verification Unit on +447452031318 to have access to instant communication.

You must keep your information and documents highly confidential to avoid double claims which will lead to your disqualification.

Mr. David M. Wehner

1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318

European Region Office:
United Kingdom,
England.
http:/ /www.facebook.com..

Attn:

You are expected to provide the required documents to enable them transfer this fund immediately without any delay from the security bodies.

Note; as the Chief financial officer my duty is to help in directing you on what to do and also assisting you in procuring the documents needed for the transfer of your fund. I have contacted the Court Regarding the Affidavit of claims on your behalf but they required you to pay Affidavit of Claim fee of (£450) Four hundred and fifty pounds only for procurement of an Affidavit of claims from the British Crown Court for international transfer. Without this, the Court will not issue Tax Papers on this Transfer.

Use our agent account below to send the Court fee immediately and let us have the slip as an evidence and for record purpose.

(a) Account Name = Ezinne C. I.
Bank Name = PNC Bank
Account Number = 534323XXXX
Routing Number 054000030
Bank Address 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States
Or

You Send through Western Union/Moneygram using the below details.

Receivers Name: Claire D.
Amount: Four Hundred and Fifty Pounds Only (£450)

Facebook did this to encourage people to use their service, and to promote the company (social network service).

Mr. David Wehner
1601 Willow Road
+44 745 203 1318
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.