Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Email received:

Good day. My name is Nata, I give birth 11 Aprils I'm 31 years old.
I live in Russia , in the borough Pokrovsk , which inheres vastly not from Yakutsk far off 120 kilometers.
I wants to meet good , modest and provided, romantic updated with the good humour of feeling, liking of heat of building a hearth a person.
I wants to create a lucky family and have beautiful children from the beautiful loved person, which will be able to contain me and our children.
I have an economic formation and work by the assistent an accountant.
I vastly likes to prepare and create a home comfort and prepare meal. I vastly likes bestial ,
I much like to repose in the nature and conduct much time near by lakes and picnic there. I likes to sail.
I likes a sport and lead;guide;cont)conduct reliable lifestyle. If You to want , have with me serious relations to write me , best wisheses , Nata

Header:

Return-Path: <Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.85 (unknown [220.164.2.134])
Reply-To: "Nata." <Nata31Ostan11@gmail.com>
Subject: Do not search for the perfect, such does not happen, look for innocent, darling, and most importantly real!!!..

Originating IP: 92.119.160.85
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 220.164.2.134
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Qujing
Country of Origin: China

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.