Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoenquiry@gmx.us gfgfrank74@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoenquiry@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Ok, I will get the account information from the banker and send to you.
When do you want to make the transfer ??

Dear.

Find the account information below

Account name: C. LTD
Bank name: Bb&t bank
Account no: 144000311XXXX
Account routing no: 111017694
Swife code: RRBTUS33
Bank address: 323 N Sam Houston Parkway East Houston, Tx 77060
Beneficiary address: Houston Tx, USA.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoenquiry@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Meaning the account information is not correct or what, I don’t understand
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoenquiry@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Dear

In other for us not to delay on this issue, I will advise you send the money through this account, to enable them proceed with the online account, you have to do this immediately, find the account information below

Chase bank
D. A.
Acc: 56574XXXX
Rout: 061092387
Wire transfers: 021000021
Address: Lithonia Georgia 30038
Bank:
And G, 2079 S Hairston Rd Stes F, Decatur, GA 30035

Hello

What happend,why no response from you all this while,have you concluded with our off shore corresponding bank by sending the money to them for the online transfer ,urgent response needed from you for more details
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gfgfrank74@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:25 pm

My dearest one ,

Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that I'm in the right part with the right person. I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you receive the cash box successfully, and i have submitted your information to the delivery company (Trust Link Delivery & Shipping Services). I believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to anywhere in the world. I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the packages within 2 or 3 days after departure to your home address that you will provided.

I want you to contact the Trust Link Delivery & Shipping Services through their email address now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:

COMPANY NAME: TRUST LINK DELIVERY AND SHIPPING SERVICE
Dispatch Manager Mr: James L. Adams
Trust Link Delivery & Shipping Services
Address: 276, Blvd Du 13 Janvier Immeuble Fiata 1er Etage
P.O. Box 30327.
Lome, Togo
Direct mobile;+22896987356
Email; diplomatictransagency@diplomats.com

Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advise you to write to the company through their email above, of which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on my instruction.

The security code number of the consignment is ( NS835XQ2 ). Please make sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery officer that will be arriving in your country for the delivery of the consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note. That as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, and meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction till the consignment is being delivered to you.

Secondly, keep this matter between both of us without letting anyone to know about it, because some people are evil, and they will not be happy when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This money will be of a great value to us in future.

Don’t forget to includ your direct cellphone number and delivery address to complete the shipment

1) Your full name.
2) Phone Number #.
3) Email Address
4) Country:
5) Occupation:
6) Position and address.
7) Profession,
8) Age
9) Marital status.
10) Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty.

I might not be free to follow the activities of the Trust Link Delivery & Shipping Services ,just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you '

Have a nice and better day ahead and once again don't forget to write to the company using their email address above.

Yours truly
Regards,
Mr.George Frank

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.