Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrscynthiachukwu783@gmail.com mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrscynthiachukwu783@gmail.com mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dearest one in Christ,

My name is Mrs. Cynthia Donald Chukwu a white woman but married to a
African, I am 52 years old deaf woman, A widow suffering from cancer
for about 3year now, the doctor says I have a short time to live that
it is by miracle that I'm still alive I have no kids my Husband is
dead I do not have any relations but been directed by the LORD to
inform you of his WILL to have you as his servant I have some funds
inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$7,500.000.00 and I
needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the funds
for God's work, motherless home, charitable funding or deaf, I found
your email in Internet and decided to contact you.

But knowing that if anything happens to me this wealth will be
impounded by the bank. After I prayed about the whole issue and cried
for so long he gave me a vision of faith in my dream and when I woke
up I had my bible by my side opened to Leviticus 5:15:which says "If
any one commits a breach of faith and sins unwittingly in any of the
holy things of the LORD or defy the lord's command , he shall bring,
as his guilt offering to the LORD a ram without blemish out of the
flock, valued by you in shekels of silver, according to the shekel of
the sanctuary; it is a guilt offering. I prayed to the LORD to put me
through to the right path, who then led me to you in a miraculous way.
Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord work, kindly
reply for further details.

Please contact me through this email address
(mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.com) if you are willing to help me carry out
this vision of helping the less privileged around the world.

Your Urgent Respond is Highly Needed

Your sincerely
Mrs Cynthia Donald Chukwu
mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mrscynthiachukwu783@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x243.google.com (mail-lb0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::243])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrscynthiachukwu783@gmail.com mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 am

Dear Beloved in Christ.

Greetings to you in the mighty name of our risen Lord Jesus Christ who infill us with His precious Holy Spirit

How are you doing today? This is to information you that I have told my attorney to Change all the Document's concerning the fund to your name as my name of Kin but he insisted on speaking with you because he want to ask you some question to know if truly you are capable of handling this transaction before he will proceed to change all the document's backing up the fund to your name as my next of kin.

My attorney told me that he has called this your telephone number ( ) so many time but you are not answering his calls, I understand there is a time different between your country and my attorney country, I will appreciate if you can contact my attorney through this number (+234-80-502-778-17) or better still give me your direct contact telephone number and tell me the best time to reach you on phone and I will forward it to my attorney and have him call you immediately.

Please try and speak with my attorney if you are willing to help me carry out this vision of helping the less privileged around the world because he is the only person to handle the legal aspect of this transaction.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

Yours Sister in Christ

PHONE NUMBER:
+2348050277817
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd

The real "dying widow" face:

Kc Safari / kc.safari
Active on October 21st, 2015.

MUGU PHOTOS:

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrscynthiachukwu783@gmail.com mrs.cynthiachukwu@myself.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Dear Beloved

Greetings to you in the mighty name of our risen Lord Jesus Christ who infill us with His precious Holy Spirit.

I received your message,And Yes the money can be transfered into your Account, thank you very Much, for your willingness to help me carry out my vision of helping the less privilege around the world, before I continue let me tell you a little about myself, I am Mrs Cynthia Donald Chukwu a white woman but married a Nigerian, I am 52 years old deaf woman but I am also a Kingdom Minded person, It is my desire to serve the Lord faithfully and be a servant "of whom the world is not worthy according to HEBREWS 11. God promises that His children will struggle in this life, but He also promises to be faithful.

I seek not for wealth, but to be one who glorifies God through obedience knowing full well that I have short time to live on this earth but am not bothered because I know my real treasure will be in Heaven. What we do here on earth is only in preparation for what we will do and have in Heaven. Jesus said our reward in Heaven would be great compared to here on earth.

Therefore, I am not and I will not implore you to accept this transaction from me under must, instead I will only advice you to be strong in your God-given faith and leave the authenticity of this transaction to the Lord and take it as the Lord is with you if you know that God is in sincerity who truly want this fund for only the purpose of God's work. For HEBREWS 11:1 says now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. In reference to the Scripture of JAMES 2:22, 24, &26, which says Sees thou how faith wrought with his work, and by works was faith made perfect. (Verse24) Ye seen then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

I will want you to be noted that I am not seeking any assistance from you regarding this transaction rather what I am doing is to propagate the work of God through you of which you will be the one to handle this transaction which involve $7.500,000.00, you will use $7m to support charity organization and keep $500,000.00 for your effort in this transaction.

I am re-assuring you that you have nothing to be worried about, as far as I am concerned regarding this transaction, because all the necessary Document that back up this fund is with my Lawyer and I will give you my Lawyer Contact information immediately you confirm to me your willingness to assist me carry out my vision of helping the poor around the world.

If you are really interested in this transaction truly for the purpose of God's work and helping the orphans in order to extend His Kingdom and not because of the $500,000.00 which I promise and also for me to be well assured and have solid assurance that the remaining balance of $7,000,000.00 Seven Million Dollars will be used wisely by you for God's work to facilitate what God is doing through you then I will want you to answer and also assure me on the followings information.

(1) I will like to know how old you are.
(2) I will want you to assure me your capability regarding the huge amount of this nature
(3) I will want you to write to me at least with the few line of what you will use the money for, in order to be well assured that the fund which will be given to you will be wisely used for purpose of God's work.
(4} send me a Copy of your international passport or driving license or pictures of yours.
(5) Your full name
(6) Your office and home address
(7) Your private telephone number, Cell, Office and Home telephone lines which my

Lawyer will use in preparing all the necessary documents which will bear you as the sole beneficiary of the said $7.500, 000.00, Million Dollars.

This information / assurance requested from you does not mean that I don't have trust in you, but they are what will give me more confidence about your integrity, and also that the fund which will be given to you will be truly used wisely for purpose of
God's, I will give you the contact information of my Lawyer so that you will contact him and finalized the transaction with him, because his person that will give you all the necessary Documents which you will use to contact the Bank for the Claim of the
$7.500,000.00, Million Dollars.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

Yours faithfully in Christ

Dear Beloved Brother .

Greetings to you in name of our Lord Jesus Christ, My attorney told me you called him yesterday and both of you had a very wonderful conversation, First I must thank you for considering the proposal of helping me reach out to the less privilege around the world.You are truly a God sent because this is the first time my attorney will be convinced that I have found someone capable of helping me carry out my vision of reaching out the less privileged around the world with the money, My Attorney told me that he spoke with you on the phone and he is convinced that you are the right person for this job.

Everything I told you about this transaction is real and legal. I want you to use the fund to support any charity organization in your country and anywhere in the world and I will like you to use $7m to support charity organization and keep $500,000.00 for yourself.

I may not know you or meet you, but I strongly believe you are someone with the fear of Humanity and a good heart, that is the main reason I want you to carry out this task. Do you know that there are millions of people out there who have not eaten for days? And there are several millions of widows and children who have NO home or where to lay their Heads? And there are many living with HIV AIDS, CANCER and have NO money to get drugs, these are the people I want us to reach out to. With your logistic contribution and my financial contribution, we can put a smile in the face of these people and if not write our names in the Book of this World but in the Book of the World beyond.

These people may never know us, but our names will be written in their heart forever, Think of us saving from the father to the mother, to their children and their children’s children, just by our little effort and kindness. Life is so short, let make meaning of the little time we have to spend and add value and smile to the less privilege, after all we came to this world with nothing and we shall go with nothing.

As regards to the fund, it is deposited in a Bank in Nigeria , My attorney (MR. EDWARD JONES) will be working with you, He will be handling all legal aspect of the transaction on till the fund gets to you.

HIS CONTACT IS BLOW.
NAME: ATTORNEY EDWARD JONES
EDWARD JONES AND ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE, LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
Email: (attorneyedwardjones@aol.com ) (attorney.edwardjones@lawyer.com)
Tel:+234-80-502-778-17

I want you to contact him with the above information, You can contact him by email and give him your person details to enable him proceed to the Court and change all the necessary documents concerning the fund from my name to your name as my next of kin and the new beneficiary of the fund. Contact him immediately so he can give you further details and as well guide you to the fund.

Also I will like you to keep this project confidential, because of my husband family members who are waiting for me to die so that they can inherit my husband wealth; all this is because I do not have children for my late husband.

My attorney will be sending you the legal document of the fund on the receipt of your mail, so do make sure that you comply with my Attorney (MR. EDWARD JONES) to enable him change all the necessary document concerning the fund your name and also make sure that you keep me posted with every communication between you and my attorney.

Remain Blessed.
In His Service
Mrs. Cynthia Donald Chukwu

Attorney Edward Jones and Associate Chambers
Solicitor & Advocate, Legal Practitioners
Notary Public, Legal & Company
Representatives, property Consultants
Plot 132 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Email: attorney.edwardjones@lawyer.com

Attention: .

I acknowledge the receipt of your email with the information which confirm that you are willing and capable of handling the $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars), Like I said during our telephone conversation few day ago, the $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) is been deposited in ESCROW account here in Nigeria. The implication is that no other person is allowed to make withdraw from an ESCROW account apart from the depositor.

This issue arise when Mrs Cynthia Donald Chukwu Husband family grouped themselves together against my client Mrs Cynthia Donald Chukwu to punctuate the good intention of her late husband by taking absolute control of his estate for personal aggrandizement, which he has personally rejected in strong TERM before his death hence, the fund has to be deposited in an ESCROW account to ward off the interest of the families.

As it stands now, we have concluded to raise the required documents which will enable us facilitate the transfer of legal authority of the fund to you. The legal documents will be guarantee by the legal authority here in Nigeria which will empower you to have absolute authority over the fund in the ESCROW ACCOUNT.

More so, I had a discussion with the Bank regards on how this fund will be remitted into your account without them demanding any upfront payment from you and I was informed that the only modalities to effect a transfer of fund in an ESCROW ACCOUNT is to open a Non Residence account with them (Bank), and from the Non residence account that will be maintained by you in their Bank, then the fund will finally be remitted into any account of your choice no matter where the account is domiciled.

This reason behind this is that to obtained and assets transfer documents here will cost me and my client Mrs Cynthia Donald Chukwu approximately $30,000, (Thirty Thousand Dollars) to obtain and change all the necessary Document from her name to your, so Please I want to know how Reliable, willing and Serious you are, in help my client to carry out her last wish of helping the less privilege around the world before I will proceed to the Federal High Court to change all the necessary document concerning the fund from the name of my client to your name.

Like I said, We have concluded every arrangement to change every Document backing up the $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your name and I will proceed to the Federal High Court of Abuja Nigeria to change all the necessary Document to your name but I before I will proceed, I want to get a convincing/Assurance Latter from you to be sure that you will be able to $1,550 (One Thousand, Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars) Non Resident Account Opening Fee to the Bank because I don't want in a situation whereby after spending a lot of money to charge all the Document's to your name, you will now tell us that you are no longer willing or interested in helping my client because you cannot afford $1,550 (One Thousand, Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars) Non Resident Account Opening Fee.

Please make you intention known to us now before I will proceed to change all the necessary Document concerning the fund to your name as the new beneficiary of the fund.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Attirney Edward Jones
ESQ

HEADER:
Return-Path: <attorneyedwardjones@aol.com>
Received: from 154.118.1.233 by webprd-a50.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.71) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:06:57 -0500
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016
From: Attorney Edward Jones <attorneyedwardjones@aol.com>

Attorney Edward Jones and Associate Chambers
Solicitor & Advocate, Legal Practitioners
Notary Public, Legal & Company
Representatives, property Consultants
Plot 132 Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Email: attorney.edwardjones@lawyer.com

Attention: .

I acknowledge the receipt of your email, I called the Bank Manager to get all the necessary information needed for the Opening of the Non Resident Account as you requested and he instructed that you Make a Cash Deposited of $1,550 (One Thousand, Five Hundred and Fifty Dollars) for the Non Resident Account Opening Fee to the Account below.

Bank Name: W E L L S F A R G O B A N K , N . A .

You are to make a Cash Deposited to the above Account and forward the Deposit Slip to me so that I will take it to the Bank to get the Non Resident Account Opening Form which I send to you for you fill and return it back to enable the Bank setup the Account for you.

However, I wish to inform you that Mrs. Cynthia is getting weak each minute of the day and Her Doctor has confirmed that her time on earth is fast coming to an end, so please you have to be heisting whatever you are to enable us complete this transaction and have the Fund transfer to your account before Mrs. Cynthia will die.

I have already started change all the necessary Document's concerning the Fund to your name, I will send you the document with the contact information of the Bank as soon as you everything is done and ready, so kindly Make the Cash Deposited to the above account and forward me the Deposit Slip for confirmation.

Best Regards
Attirney Edward Jones
ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attorney.edwardjones@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Attention:

RE: IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION FUND / PAYMENT.

Based on the World Bank economic empowerment program/scheme to compensate Victims of Scam, Terrorist attack, refuges and internal displace person(s) round the globe, this is to notify you that you are amongst the first set of person(s) to receive this compensation fund within (72) banking hours.

Furthermore, as an affected victim you should apply for this compensation fund (US$3,500,000.00) and state categorically the nature of victimization you suffered with genuine proof, including your current address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.

Thanks for your Cooperation.

Yours in Service,
Attorney Edward Jones (Attorney at Law)
Financial Resolution Department
World Bank Group.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:28 am

Attention:

I received your email and I want you to provide the following information to us to enable us secure a Scam Victim Compensation and Legality Certificate from the United Nation (UN) which you will use to contact the Bank in charge of your compensation payment of (US$3,500,000.00) for the immediate release of your compensation payment to you.

Full Name……………….

Address………………………..

Direct Contact Telephone Line….Cell/Mobile…..Office…………

Date of Birth…………………………….

Occupation………………………………

A scan copy ID card or Passport for identification….

A Scan Victim Compensation Certificate will be issue to you with the contact information of the Bank recommended by United Nation Secretary General to pay the sum of (US$3,500,000.00) as a compensation payment to every Victim of Scam with genuine proof.

So kindly get back to us with the above information for immediate release of your compensation payment.

Yours in Service,
World Bank Group
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 pm

Attention:

We received your email with your personal information; we wish to inform you that United Nation (UN) in conjunction with International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved the sun of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) as a compensation payment to you.

We wish to inform you that attached files to this email are a scan copy of your Scam Victim Compensation and IMF Fund Release Approval Certificate; you are therefore, advice to contact the Global Trust Capitals with the following information and request for the immediate release of your compensation payment to you.

Bank Name: Global Trust Capitals

Tel +44 (870)945 2962

E-mail: info@globaltrustcapitals.com

Note. United Nation and International Monetary Fund (IMF) have given direct order to Global Trust Capitals to setup a Non-resident Online Account for you which will give you total control/access to transfer your compensation funds to any account of your choice by yourself.

So kindly contact Global Trust Capitals with the above information and do make sure that you comply and adhere to their instruction to enable them release your compensation payment of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you without any further delay.

Always make sure that you keep this office posted with every communication between you and the Bank.

Yours in Service,

World Bank Group

Phone:
+448709452962
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@globaltrustcapitals.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:08 pm

Attention: ,

We received your email and we want you to forward to us the scan copies of a Your Scam Victim Compensation and Fund Release Approval Certificate issued to you by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United Nation to ascertain if we are in contact with right person.

Please forward the Scam Victim Compensation and Fund Release Approval Certificate with the below information to us to enable verify and be sure that we are in contact with the right person before setting up the Non-Resident Online Account for you.

Full Name………………………………
Address………………………………..
Date of Birth………………..Day……..Month………..Year………..
Occupation………………………..
Direct Contact Telephone Number………………………………
Scan Copy of Your Passport or Valid ID card………………………..

We will setup a Non-resident Online account for you and give you more detail on what to do and how to access and transfer your Compensation Payment of $3,500,000.00 to any account of your choice through our Online Banking as soon as we received the above information and the Fund Release Approval and Legality Certificate from you and confirm the authenticity and Legality of the information.

So kindly forward the above required information to us as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Terry Cole
Director Remittance Department
Global Trust Capitals

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:8795:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 21csp709911qvj;
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:37:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:546:: with SMTP id i6mr10050519edx.242.1575023588313;
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:33:08 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqyjFx77rdOgKUtJIo7qp2t7uokqWMiXv0GgadfINaNzNs5lXf3szNu7E82RN6lxJGyBZDpR
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6402:546:: with SMTP id i6mr10050343edx.242.1575023586732;
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:33:06 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1575023586; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=hI2MSKDxWbZrPRN5udKnw6RfXWDqYOKmdkhwsuTTumBRyo3ZJP7Z74cQvhn5STdnY2
N99UtBHbr0NPF5XobnpsxyxCoZunwTPd/Wq8bEj28Labs+/7K8JLC3XdVGTJZuN+Kt9o
cm+0BqosD9ZGIhfTsqeQS1AY1X6ZBBwk8EMdI0DtAEEU9jtVUq+w4f2Ug/tL816QgHJS
mkK8anFYporQmU/e1eK9f0h0Y5SBVpazZBVOVb6VFFpo5p+UfdKTA3MQyyBaxK9kP9eD
qAlNo/P0WaxxBG03XZlE3pLWcNDwu+NuOIgw5LhpZetHTCRXnsAVlf7x/CPAiWTup6Ky
PvWg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:from:date;
bh=Jbn8mK8bQCZVr+WTLTZzSjUJMYeRppcJwCyjgifnVEc=;
b=tmZYEjQ77FACYzw4TZCuVPBxurgtU9eRAqcfiwAbC9sSGZHeF7u1DptZPPKBgCVynw
xl1Og1VX+J7pIwXqO5+Z4TYHzpkiZkb1arMiRB/37lVWY+Tado1fZwUhqlK21ciVxEdW
gjRs6ELNr8p26i5bhEYRp+6scqVP9J5abU4L6M5ocLbP/RKci5E7xeWc4DGcgQaHrK6B
peoJBEMAqkXImMLqa5VZ6sLgCjWaysAAxqvwQAAyjGah8y/EUo8XjsBjGJ2arDcNVKNO
PPCVcau/FUYLGTl7AwtZ2n6Ildwg8IXrZdewaaudevKD0o+cV/Nb/KX0IISCJqlixptr
V58Q==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com dkim=pass dkdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@globaltrustcapitals.com designates 136.143.188.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@globaltrustcapitals.com
Return-Path: <info@globaltrustcapitals.com>
Received: from sender4-of-o54.zoho.com (sender4-of-o54.zoho.com. [136.143.188.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i26si14803689edy.197.2019.11.29.02.33.05
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@globaltrustcapitals.com designates 136.143.188.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com dkim=pass dkdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=globaltrustcapitals.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@globaltrustcapitals.com designates 136.143.188.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@globaltrustcapitals.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1575023583; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=BkbSvnp2ZWtVy8B3wvwIuXFxebDUeToP4SXXPdfWggBZkWHlFFHy6yNd1O7VU4P5bg4XjhKxu5UNxI251bAm+Vr1cpBKV1XHYVn87e1QEiK9BC2HOD2UJ4wEW+MObrlOQlJK2JZY5EHCXj4CpC9exR3nDg1Y5xx94fhs9re+UiE=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1575023583; h=Content-Type:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=Jbn8mK8bQCZVr+WTLTZzSjUJMYeRppcJwCyjgifnVEc=; b=i8+XHHkAlhTTh4tY/AK/rRuABwHH6YFazP+DieHKnXCneyFNA8yYZKJFqEQhJ7pWSSu0qclpKjZuLYJlGMHucd1DBMsVKIGm7A5/JtbRMQSQ4AvkZLmcVxtt6wS/3q2RQF3LuhUXowyvP1Hb/W9E+kr64/btPm1cU0gVbrALAKE=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass
header.i=globaltrustcapitals.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=info@globaltrustcapitals.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<info@globaltrustcapitals.com> header.from=<info@globaltrustcapitals.com>
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1575023581297954.0873103597185; Fri, 29 Nov 2019 02:33:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019
From: Global Trust Capitals <info@globaltrustcapitals.com>
To: >
Message-Id: <16eb6b8986b.af8fb90a23839.7984981297566309642@globaltrustcapitals.com>
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3yhYd12zT5z7D5Tx_mLRaR-EyqkOBd=WxL71ikMQm+8M4A@mail.gmail.com>
References: <20191126074234.ffca01c0cc401ed1c6ff6efadf02efc1.5780707b76.wbe@email10.godaddy.com> <CABd=3yhB4WxAr2TSe8VN6fmYKtWxHUuLgkE7kShyKJ=cYUVWSg@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-2b638616-2caf-49a3-a720-59b2d3ae8095-1574862945292@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08> <CABd=3yj4MYPgh7JEuVqSuxbGkpZd=ZCTKT1GSEOkhsx7trQJyQ@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-05846242-d1d0-467d-8b9a-418a80d6818d-1574954972455@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14> <CABd=3yhYd12zT5z7D5Tx_mLRaR-EyqkOBd=WxL71ikMQm+8M4A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM GLOBAL TRUST CAPITALS
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_76461_793188748.1575023581292"
X-Priority: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail

------=_Part_76461_793188748.1575023581292
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:55 pm

Attention:

We received your email with your personal information but you did not include any identification Card, we need a scan copy of your ID card or International passport to enable us setup an online account for you which will enable you to transfer your compensation fund to any account of your choice as instructed by United Nation Secretary General.

Please forward the Scan Copy of your ID card or International passport to us immediately.

We look forward to hearing from you

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Terry Cole

Global Trust Capitals
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noreply@globaltrustcapitals.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Dear

Thank you for choosing GLOBAL TRUST CAPITALS.

We are dedicated to satisfying our customers daily and business needs, through our highly sophisticated but yet user friendly banking channels.

Our 24/7 customer support team are always ready to assist you solve your day to day banking challenges.

Your GLOBAL TRUST CAPITALS has been successfully set up, you are required to forward copies of your proof of identity (Government Issued ID - eg: National ID, Drivers License and International Passport) alongside with a proof of residence address (Utility Bill - Electricity Bill, Water Bill or Gas Bill) for verification and activation of your newly opened account for full functionality for transactions.

Please visit ww w.globaltrustcapitals.com and click on "Login" to login to your User Dashboard.

Below are details of your account:

Description Details
Username:
Password:
5-Digit PIN:
Name:
Account Number:
BIC/Swift Code: GB2GTC454
Sort Code: 333
IBAN: GB64512203339570590558
PostCode:
Date of Birth:
Security Question:
Security Answer:

Congratulations and a warm Welcome!

from all of us at GLOBAL TRUST CAPITALS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Attention:

We received your message and we wish to inform you that we have confirmed the authenticity and legality of the documents you sent to us from the United Nation and International Monetary Fund (IMF) and we have a written authorization from them to release them sum of $3,500,000.00 to you as a compensation Payment to you.

As instructed by United Nation Secretary General, we have setup a Non-resident account for you and below is the online access to the account, the full detail of the account has been sent to your email address ( adomvince@yahoo.fr ).

Our website: ww w.globaltrustcapitals.com

User Name:

Password:

Pin Code:

Visit our website which is (ww w.globaltrustcapitals.com ) to access the account, click on login, put your User Name: which is (), your password which is (@) and press your enter Bolton and it will request for your pin code which is ().

Your compensation fund of $3,500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) has been credited into the account and you are advise to transfer all the money in these account to any account of your choice around the globe within the next 7 (Seven) working Day or the Account will be closed.

To transfer the fund out of the account, you need to obtain a Transfer Confirmation Code from BANK OF ENGLAND which is the Central Bank of United Kingdom that supervise every Funds Transfer that is going out of United Kingdom and also maintain monetary stability and oversee financial stability of the UK financial system, In this process, you will be required to pay an upfront fee of $3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollars) to secure/obtain the Transfer Confirmation Code which you will use to carry out the transfer of the fund by yourself.

Note, the $3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollars) cannot be deducted from your account because we don't have any power to do that.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Terry Cole

Global Trust Capitals
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.