Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosaangela lulu rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosaangelalulu53@outlook.com reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Thanks for your reply

How was your day , i believe you had a nice one, Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Rosangela Lulu, i am (24yrs) I am from Liberia in Africa, i am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father DR FREDRICH LULU was an international businessman before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my family.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i attached my pictures with this mail, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely
Rosangela.

Photos already posted above:

Forward a postal address and i will go to the courier service to deliver it to you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Am calling your number now but it doesn't go through maybe there is a number that you are missing, the courier services is demanding $380 to deliver it to you for it's security, do well to send the money forward so i can be able to get back and deliver it to the address you have provided and here are the details you need in sending the money: Please try your best to use Moneyexpress while sending it.

Name........ Rodrigo Nacho
Address.........Rue #92/94 Anta Diop
Country.......... Dakar Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 am

Am a reverend father and i am not allowed to own a bank account, try your best to send it through Moneyexpress and if it becomes too difficult to do so then use this account of a brethren in the church.

Account Name...... Hassan Ben
Bank Name ....... Bank of Africa
Account Number.... 004518010000
Bank code ...... SN100
Branch Code ....01018
CLE Rib .......74
IBAN...SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 0100 0074
Swift Code .... AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Address.... QRT RAS Mission 1 villa 128/E GOLF South

Purpose of sending money Personal Business
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sergkristenbuchay@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:43 pm

DateMeFree:

Please my dear i will like you to send me a mail i want to share something with you (sergkristenbuchay@gmail.com)'God bless you.'

Fake profile used:

Grace99
- 25 y/o female
- New york, USA
- English, French, Portuguese
- Student
- Have no children
I am avery nice girl who love to meet good people.
I need a nice and good man

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jsckorstandard_tbilisi.ge@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 12:09 am

Out of the blue:
Attention

Since we have noticed the difficulty from your side to provide the fee for the activation of the said account and the pressure we have been having from Ms Rosangela Lulu, we are making arrangements to have the money delivered to you and also to give you our website by which you will use to track the luggage.

We will need us to forward to us now a scanned copy of your valid id card and a home or posting address by which we can use to deliver it to you, let us know you received this message as soon as you can.

Ms. Sophie Jugeli
(Chief Financial Officer)
3, Ketevan Dedopali Ave.
0103 Tbilisi
GEORGIA, Phone: +(995) 57 245 53
Email: jsckorstandard_tbilisi.ge@citromail.hu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Dear

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Malaysia for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past attempts and efforts even in prayers & good wishes to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed between us some how & the good times we shared.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father John Dada as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, i believe you remember him, his name is Rev Father John Dada and his direct email address is : ( reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com ) and his new phone number is +221774403575.
Ask him to kindly send you a cheque of $145.000.00 (One hundred and forty-five thousand us dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation & share my happiness with me for all the past efforts and attempts. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Dada and direct him where to send or post to you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely
Rosangela.

Phone:
+221774403575
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 am

Attention:

How are you and your family? Hope you are fine. In regard of your mail update. Actually your friend dropped a certified check of $145.000.00 in my position which She instructed that I should send the certified bank draft of $145.000.00 to you. I would like you to send your data.

Note: She did not give me any money in cash to transfer to you. She give me only bank check to post to you whenever you contact me for the issue.

1. Your full name:
2. telephone number:
3. postal address/Home address:
4. Age :
4 Valid ID card or passport copy attach, So that the Speed post company will identify you when delivering parcel:

Respectfully
Rev.John Dada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:12 am

Greetings in the name of Lord,

I believe things are fine with you? Am writing base on my last message to you regarding sending the package to you as i promised last night, Am sorry for responding a little bite late, and they demanded i pay $200 to deliver this draft to you, I thought this won't required any payment and since it has been this way i will like you to send me this money now if possible, so that i will go back to the Currier service office to post the draft to yu without delay, you are to send this money with my name through western union transfer or Moneygram service,

Name............Fernando John D.
Address.........Paroisse Marie immaculée des Parcelles assainies. Dakar 26003 (Unite 8)

Phone...........+221772466951

Do try to notify me as soon as you send the money so that i will go back the Currier service office and to deliver the bank draft to you,

Thanks and Remain bless.

Yours faithful
Rev.John Dada.

Phone...........+221772466951
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:28 am

Well am sorry about that but we are not allowed to own a bank account, the only chance is to go to either moneygram or western union, no other way out
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com rosaangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am

Make it known to her you declined, i don't want you raising this up tomorrow

The reverend is a sincere man and i trusted him that's why i kept that package with him, there was no other way out because if my husband has seen it he would have seized it, you got to send that money to him and you will have your bank draft.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.