Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Settlement Center

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Settlement Center

Unread postby Boss Jungle » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Your funds is presently been held in the custody of the STANDARD FINANCIAL ACCESS, My office can process and complete the transfer of this funds to you without any hiccup.

We have two mode of payment, first, we can give you a direct access to the account where your $2,000,000.00 is deposited. the online username and password of the account can be provided so you can logging and transfer your funds by your self to any account of your choice via online banking transfer.

The second payment method is CASH delivery, the funds can been deliver to you in Cash by professional hired delivery agents, they will arrange the cash in a Box and deliver it to you without any hiccup. the choice is yours? Get back to me with your preferred mode of payment so I can provide you with . Thank you.

Walter Chen
Boss Jungle
New survivor

Re: Settlement Center

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Scam, 100%. Can you post an E-mail address and any other E-mails and other information the scammer has sent to you?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Settlement Center

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:08 pm

The first option will involve a fake website pretending to be a bank. You will see the bogus account they set up for you there and you will see also the money they promise in that bank account.... but they will ask you for an "activation fee" if you want to make any transfer. Fee after fee will follow and that transfer will never happen because there is no real money in that fake bank.

The second option will involve a fake courier. They will also ask for various fees. That ATM Card will be never delivered, because it doesn't exist.

Please don't send them any money and also don't send them copies of your identity documents.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?