Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah.kings@oceanspeedydelivery.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffery.orson@smalconsult.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Date: 23 May
To:
Subject: Re: Barr Orson for Mr Chong Lee

Hello

I haven't been able to get through with an update about Mr Chong Lee all this while, the case against him by the Australian government is very overwhelming, they do not take money laundering lightly there so we have had to contact several lawyers over there to get through to the federal persecutor.

He is a first time offender, so the lawyers over there have been able to reach through a settlement outside court which would require him to forfeit part of the money he is laundering out of the country to the federal government of Australian, its a good deal and i have advised him to take it.

Our little concern now is to further the process of this agreement we have to make an upfront payment to the lawyers on ground over there in Australia, i have spent most of my personal funds already with settlements and legal charges which made the lawyers over there to be swiftly responsive, i have no more to complete the payments so i am soliciting from Mr Chong's relatives, we have a balance of $34,450.00 Australian dollars as a second charges payment to the law firm handling his case, they would not complete the process with the federal persecutor without this payment made.

Please if there is a way you can be of help, do let me know, and the earlier the better, there is a good chance for the agreement with the federal persecutor and we must not miss it.

A swift response will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Jeffery O. Orson.

To:

Thank you for your response back, yes Mr Lee is safe but very unhealthy at the moment because of the situation, he is depressed and i am sure would need medical attention when he gets out. His medical situation is what prompts me to request for more effort being made, we can have him develop any kind of serious medical situation while he is in custody.

I have done a lot already and so far spent £25,000.00 pounds on charges and legal fees, i am totally exhausted and honestly do not know how to go about these extra charges. This also came as a huge surprise to all of us here, if he told me about his intention to transport such amount from Australia i would have advised him against it, but i do not think now is the time to apportion blames, we have to do our best to get him out of the situation as soon as possible.

We have to make a commitment payment to the lawyers over there so they would take us seriously and provide more time for us to get sufficient amount that would clear out the case, please we will all appreciate anything from anywhere right now, joint effort is what we expect as the burden is on all of us.

Please reach me anytime, i have had much sleep since the case, and i will be awake and vigilant until everything is resolved.

Regards.

Jeffery O. Orson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Date: 25 May
To:

Thank you for your message, i have been away from the country, i received your message earlier and i have instructed the lawyers on ground to make arrangement for you to speak or communicate with him for a few minutes, so by 8:00am local Australia time the lawyer would hand him his phone.

We are still trying to raised funds from other sources but so far it seems Mr Chong Lee has exhausted all his options, i understand things have been very complicated for him lately, we will do our best to get him out.

Regards.

Jeffery O. Orson.

Date: 27 May
To:

Hello

Thank you for your message, i want you to know that we are doing everything we can to make the situation easier, he has a very serious case with the government, there was a chance for us to make a negotiation, but since we have no readily available funds for the settlement it means he has to be taken to the court and settlement can not be done out of court afterwards, so he probably risk a chance of a jail term for his offences.

He spoke about you making arrangement from the cash he sent to you through a courier, but i am not sure i understand perfectly what he referred to, so maybe when you spoke with him, you understood what he meant.

Its important that we make a move as soon as possible, yes i am aware that he is not in a good health situation, but there is very little that i can do, the authorities in charge of the holding cell has assured us he will be sent to see the doctor today, so hopefully they go through with that. I have spent a whole lot of my money in charges already, there is really nothing left if not i would have helped further.

I hope you are able to get some solutions as soon as possible, we can not risk a court sitting, that would send him straight to jail.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards.

Barr Jeffery Orson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:20 pm

Date: 28 May
To:

Hello

Thank you for your message. I understand really how hard things are with you and Mr Lee, truly if i could be of more assistance financially, i surely would, but like i mentioned i have spent a lot of my money already for his case.

He is a good man so i didn't think about it much, i gave out most of my savings when he was just arrested, i am left with very little. I want us to be able to resolve this problem as soon as possible, i have about $2,000 USD available and that i know will not be sufficient.

I am aware you will be receiving some money from him, i think that should be what we can hope for, getting his shipment and sending some money over here for his settlement, he is really in a bad situation especially health-wise, i hope we can deal with the situation on ground and have him get back home for proper treatment.

Let me know what you think.

Regards.

Barr Jeffery Orson

Date: 3 June
To:

Hello

I hope you are better and in a good health, i am sorry to bring bad news, our firm has decided to withdraw from the case between Mr Chong Lee and the Australia government, this is due to the ineffective approach the people we have contacted in regards to supporting his legal process.

He will be taken to court tomorrow the 4th June 2019 and the court will provide for him a pro-bono lawyer who will represent him, Do not bother making payment for consultation, i am so sorry about his, it wasn't my call but the board of directors, we are not pro-bono but very serious legal practitioners here in Australia and they take cases like this pretty serious.

All the best.

Barr Jeffery Orson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: smalconsult.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:41 pm

To:
(...)
we have a balance of $34,450.00 Australian dollars as a second charges payment to the law firm handling his case, they would not complete the process with the federal persecutor without this payment made.

According to the website active on the domain name smalconsult.com, the "Barr Orson", "very serious legal practitioners here in Australia" looks to be a real estate agent in the UK.

The website is entirely stolen from a real UK company having nothing to do with the scam.

From the fake website:

SMAL consult was established in 2011 by ex-Argent directors Jeffery O. Orson and Starline Cabs. Michael A. Lazzari, ex-Resolution Property founding partner, joined in 2015.

From their team:

Jeffery O. Orson (no picture)
Director
+1 940 694 5575

jeffery is a Chartered Engineer with 28 years’ experience in development and construction.
Graduating with First Class Honours in Civil and Structural Engineering from Sheffield University in 1988, jeffery joined Arup in the same graduate intake as Starline Cabs. During the following six years, jeffery worked on a variety of major projects in the UK and overseas.
jeffery started working for Argent on Brindleyplace while he was at Arup in 1993 and joined Argent in 1994 as a construction project manager based at Brindleyplace. Subsequently his role was widened to comprise marketing and general commercial management of the scheme. He became Director of Argent Group PLC in 2000.
Once the development was complete, jeffery led the initiative to establish the £300 million Brindleyplace Limited Partnership with multiple investors and had overall responsibility for asset management and estate management strategies for Brindleyplace. jeffery also led the teams responsible for Paradise Circus in Birmingham and St Peter’s Square in Manchester.

Contact details:

SMAL consult Real Estate Limited
16a, Little London, Milton Keynes, MK19 6HT
Michael A. Lazzari
Director
+44 (0)7452 141 728
michael.lazzari@smalconsult.com
Jeffery O. Orson
Director
+1 940 694 5575

+447452141728
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

+19406945575
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Texas

There is no company named "SMAL consult" legally registered anywhere in the UK, according to Companies House. The location is real, but no company with that name looks to be active in that location.

The domain name of the company "established in 2011" and having a partner who " joined in 2015" was registered online in March.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140530.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: SMALCONSULT.COM
Updated Date: 2019-05-31
Creation Date: 2019-03-31
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-31
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: GDPR Masked

This is what the fake website looks like:

smal.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.