Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blondiluv@ruinbox.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

blondiluv@ruinbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Email received:

Hi!!! I'm probably not the first woman to write to you. Perhaps you are already in my picture I noticed that I'm not a fashion model on a photo. In real life I look the same like on the pics that I send you. In addition, I know how to cook tasty and appetizing and not afraid to spoil the manicure. I'm sending you my real photo, but if you want a pretty picture, or a cover girl, it's not about me. My name Valentyna, I'm was born in 1989. I work as a kitchener in a volunteer organization for several years. I'm kindly, decent, purposeful girl. I am without bad habits. I live in Ukraine, in city Severodonetsk. I am search for a durable, loyalist, passion man. If you're also single and looking serious relations, we could try to get to know better each other. It seems to me, it will be interesting to communicate if you are real too and if you want find the staunch Sputnik for life. I hope to hear from you soon. Valentyna

Header:

Return-Path: <blondiluv@ruinbox.ru>
Received: from ruinbox.ru (smtp.ruinbox.ru. [178.32.73.17])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of blondiluv@ruinbox.ru designates 178.32.73.17 as permitted sender) client-ip=178.32.73.17;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ruinbox.ru header.s=dkim header.b=lI1Asv7+;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of blondiluv@ruinbox.ru designates 178.32.73.17 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=blondiluv@ruinbox.ru
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (185-20-227-181.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru [185.20.227.181]) by ruinbox.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 087F752A9
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 17:56:20
To:
Message-ID: <789437170.20191007175620@ruinbox.ru>
Subject: Hi, how are you?

Originating IP: 185.20.227.181
Originating ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Same message was received with a second stolen picture:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

deepeyes89@yinbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:13 am

Email received:

Greetings.
I hope that I do not bother you with my message and you will be interested to read it. I should introduce myself for you. Let's start, my name is Valya, soon I will be 30 years old. Surely you have heard a lot on the news about Ukraine recently. I live here in city Severodonetsk.
I think that you have already noticed from my photo that I do not have a fashion model appearance, I am an ordinary girl and if you are looking for a girl with incredible appearance this is not me. I'm not the girl from the cover of a glossy magazine, but I know how to cook well and am not afraid to spoil the manicure.
Of course I care about my appearance, but for me the internal qualities of a person have always been more important. I will try to explain what qualities I am looking for in my partner for the future live.
I would like to connect my life with a faithful, strong character, and most importantly true to his word man. With a man who knows how to be a gallant, romantic and a gentleman with his lady. With a man who will never raise his hand to his woman and will give a feeling of complete protection when he is around. I'm not a little girl and I don't dream of a prince on a white horse or a rich man. For me, it is much more important to have mutual understanding in the relationship.
As for me, I'm not smoker, alcoholic or a drug user. I can say with confidence that I am a good housewife. My house is always clean and there is always something to feed unexpected guests.
If our thoughts and views about serious relationship are similar and you feel that we are suitable for each other, I will be happy to receive your answer.
Valentyna

Header:

Return-Path: <deepeyes89@yinbox.ru>
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (185-20-227-181.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru [185.20.227.181])
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:29:29
To:
Message-ID: <943520395.20191029192929@yinbox.ru>
Subject: Hello there. How is your mood?

Originating IP: 185.20.227.181
Originating ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

BecomeFigure@wmailo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Email received:

Hi, how are you doing? I hope you will read my letter to the end before deleting it. I think every day, you get a lot of photos, from different girls model looks.
If you've seen my photos, I think you've noticed that I'm not a super model. I have no photos in expensive clothes and expensive resorts, because I have never been there.
I can not flash exceptional appearance and gorgeous appearance. I'm an ordinary girl. For I'm not afraid to ruin a manicure and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
I know how to cook, keep the house clean and know how to create comfort there. I'm know and ready make my man happy every day.
If you need a super model or just a beautiful picture, then this can not be said about me. Nowadays, people rarely meet on the street, and increasingly looking for friends and even companions for life on the Internet.
So I thought to I'd try it, too, and I write you. My name is Tamara. Not so long ago I turned 26. I live in Ukraine, in the city Odessa. I've never smoked or used drugs.
I lead a healthy lifestyle and try to eat proper and healthy food. I don't have any terrible bad habits. Age is not important to me. Nowadays, you can meet a lot of happy couples who have a big age difference.
An example of this is the President of France. I love to travel and learn new things. About a year I lived in Europe and I liked it very much. I am a sociable person and love to make new acquaintances.
I have many friends all over the world. Now I have returned to my homeland. I am writing to you because I am going to travel soon. I am looking for a person with whom I would be interested to spend time during my journey.
I think it's always better to travel to a country where you have friends. Who knows, maybe this friendship will flow into something more). I'm very interested in learning more about you.
Where do you live, what do you like to do? I'd love to see your picture too. But if you are married or our friendship may give you problems, dont write me back. Im already adult girl and I dont waste your and my time.
I sincerely hope to see your answer soon. I wish you a good day. Tamara.

Header:

Received: from 92.119.160.102 (UnknownHost [217.153.83.8])
Message-ID: <25c2d18289a2777b5dd86e3dc90e9498b9aeb469@wmailo.com>
Reply-To: "Tamara." <BecomeFigure@wmailo.com>
Subject: Love and chance bow before the daring.
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 12:41:37

Originating IP: 217.153.83.8
Originating ISP: T-mobile Czech Republic A.s.
City: Goleniow
Country of Origin: Poland

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ninvysh@wmailo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Same message and the same stolen pictures, but this time "Tamara" is "Viktoriia":

Hello. To be honest, I don't know how to start or what to write, so don't judge me harshly. Nowadays people often use different applications and social networks to communicate,
but I'm not so modern and so I decided to write you a letter. I think every day, you get a lot of letters and photos from different girls model looks? If you look at my photos,
you'll know I'm not a model. I have no photos in expensive clothes and on expensive resorts. I can not flash exceptional appearance and gorgeous appearance.
If for you more important external data than domestic the world human, then I not can these boast. I'm an ordinary girl. My name is Viky. I'm 26 years old. I am an open and versatile person.
I love to travel and learn new things. About a year I lived in Europe and I liked it very much. I am a sociable person and love to make new acquaintances.
I have many friends all over the world. Now I have returned to my homeland. I live in Ukraine in Borispol. The situation here is not very good and so I do not want to stay here for long.
I am writing to you because I am going to travel soon. I am looking for a person with whom I would be interested to spend time during my journey.
I think it's always better to travel to a country where you have friends. Who knows, maybe this friendship will flow into something more). I don't smoke or do drugs. I have no problem with the law.
I have no children and have never been married. Age is not important to me. Nowadays, adults people live more interesting life than young people, because they treat each day as the last.
With adults people it is more interesting to communicate, because they have a great life experience and they have a lot of interesting to tell. They are not obsessed with gadgets and social networks.
I hope you're that kind of person and we can find a common language with you. I'm very interested in learning more about you. What city do you live in, what do you like to do? I'd love to see your picture too.
But if you're married or have a relationship that our friendship might interfere with, then I don't think we should take any chances. I hope that our communication will continue and we will learn more about each other.
I'll wait for your letter.
Your friend Viktoriia.

Header:

Return-Path: <ninvysh@wmailo.com>
Received: from mail.pdainternational.net (mail.pdainternational.net. [190.111.56.8])
Received: from 92.119.160.115 (UnknownHost [195.82.131.164]) by mail.pdainternational.net
Message-ID: <28398fdcd7fcd6df8386309c7b1f353b50980e@wmailo.com>
Reply-To: Nina <ninvysh@wmailo.com>
Subject: You can only love what you know!!!

Originating IP: 195.82.131.164
Originating ISP: Siveco Romania Sa
City: Dobroesti
Country of Origin: Romania
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.