Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Favour Honest - honeyfavour@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Favour Honest - honeyfavour@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Inheritance scam.

Email received:

How are you doing , hope you are in a good health ?

My Name is Attorney Favour Honest Wilson, from Louisiana USA.

My Dear, I contacted you regarding your inheritance funds ( $17,000,000.00 US dollars )which your late relative ( Late Samuel Sapina) deposited in Barclays Bank for investment purpose before he passed away , Please i will like you to come down to the USA , so that i will present you to the bank manager as the rightful executor. My Dear, are you aware of these case ? I have been searching for you, since 2009, I'm glad i found you dear

My Dear, the reason why i contacted you is that you bear the same surname with my relative and secondly your name match the name which was written on Late Samuel Sapina Last will. Please listen, this is why i need you to fly down to USA, so you will witness everything that happen in bank regarding on this case

I have every documents and paperwork's concerning on this case and secondly your name was mention on your late relative last will as the rightful beneficiary. Okay ,is your late relative , i will give you details in email and also attached your late relative death certificate and last will which your name was mention as the rightful beneficiary. i have every documents and paperwork's concerning on this matter , you have to contact me for more communication and explanation regarding on this case ... like told you earlier your name was mention on your late relative last will as the rightful beneficiary.. .

Best Regards,
Favour Honest

Header:

Return-Path: <honeyfavour@hotmail.com>
Subject: Your Inheritance
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 23:08:01
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.