Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarah.kings@oceanspeedydelivery.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:31 am

Date: 8 May 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Clearance Required! Urgent!

Previous account holder is not available, please make use of new account details below;

Bank name:ING bank
Account number:13232234002XXXXX
Iban:TR5700099013232234002XXXXX
Acc Name: Hasan K.
Bank Address: 4 levent Besiktas /Istanbul
Swift code:INGBTRIS

Dollar account

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.

Date: 8 May 2019
To:

Akat Mahallesi
34335 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Turkey

phone number: +905348808131

phone number: +905348808131
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Turkcell Iletişim Hizmetleri AŞ
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:35 am

Date: 13 May 2019
To:

Hello ,

Payment has still not been received by our account representative in Istanbul, we advice you check with your bank for the status of the transfer or for a possible recall as it has exceeded 3 working days.

Kind regards.

Sarah Kings.

Date: 14 May 2019
To:

The payment confirmation was not received in Istanbul, there have also been series of other transfers to our Istanbul account officer that are on pending, so please do request a call back for money, and resend through a different account representative.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.

On 25 May 2019
sarah.kings@oceanspeedydelivery.com wrote:

remaining balance of the fee as agreed,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:38 am

On 3 Jun 2019

Hello

Your shipment has been recalled by the courier company as there have been no action in regards to complete payment as previously promised, please do not further payment, shipper will be contacted and advised on steps to claim the shipment.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.

Date: 4 June 2019
To:

Hello ,

I have been able to speak with my superiors, shipment will not be recalled yet, but please write to me specifically how much time you need to get the complete payment, then i will negotiate with the dates.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:40 am

To:

Hello ,

I have been able to speak with my superiors, shipment will not be recalled yet, but please write to me specifically how much time you need to get the complete payment, then i will negotiate with the dates.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.

To:

Hello

Your time request was declined by my bosses, but i will take your shipment offline, that way i will create sometime for you, there are audits for the end of the month, so you should please make sure you fulfil the payment by the 20th, i will send an agent to delivery your shipment as soon as your complete the payment.

Its a lot of risk for my work, but i do understand your situation this is my little way of helping.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:45 am

Date: 20 June 2019
To:

Hello ,

Your message was duly received, Please use account details below to complete the transfer as previous account holding is not available;

Euro Account

Bank Name: TURKIYE IS BANKASI A.S.
Account Name: Rahwa G. G.
Account Number: 1084081XXXX
IBAN Number: TR48 0006 4000 0021 0840 XXXXXX
Swift Code: ISBKTRISXXX
Bank Address: Laleli/Istanbul
Account Holder Address: Istanbul Turkey

Please ensure to convert monies from Thai Baht to Euro as account provided is in Euro.

As soon as payment is confirmed, i will mobilise for the delivery of your shipment before the end of the week.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:54 am

On 27 Jun 2019

Hello ,

How are you doing today, i hope you are fine and having a great week.

Payment was duly received, there was a little delay in communication with the account correspondence in Istanbul.

Your shipment is being processed, due to the delays shipment was moved to the warehouse, procedures to reclaim is on going and delivery will be effected as soon as the reclaim process is complete. I will update with a delivery date as soon as its confirmed.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.

Date: 9 July 2019
To:

Hello ,

How are you doing today, i hope you are well and in a good health.

We sincerely apologise for our late response, the clearance process for your shipment couldn't be completed, after several negotiation with the customs, they wouldn't release the shipment to the diplomat official until there is a DECLARATION document from the shipper.

And after the declaration document is provided the money within the box will have to be transfer into a bank account this will also be taxed by the government (if there are no previous tax clearance) before it is transfer back to the rightful owner.

Its a huge situation and our courier company have lost a lot of resources trying to resolve it all.

So please if it is possible to contact the shipper, he should try as much as he can to get the; proof of money, proof of work ethics, money declaration document, tax clearance for 5 years from his residential country.

I hope all these can be gotten as soon as possible so we can be done with this whole process.

Kind Regards.

Sarah Kings.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chonglee860@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:04 pm

More information concerning the scam:

Date: 10 February
To:
Subject: Re: It's p,chang from Instagram

Hello

Thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of mail well understood and noted. you speak with a very intense passion, almost unmistakable, maybe if I wasn't so passionate as well, I might have missed it. I like you and how you have presented yourself, and I know for sure now how much I desire to be in your presence, just to speak and chat :), hopefully soon. I am presently working in a ship using the company's computer, so i won't be available to chat often, so please try your best to always check you email, i'll try to always send a message when am at work. I would love to go further so you will get to know basic things about me, my day to day activities, and of course I would love to know yours too. You seem so positive and it happens that there are strange things which melts me, a positive lady alone, does it all.

I am always a very positive man, although there have been dark days that left me derailed, but only for a little while. It's hard to predict my days these period, because there are sudden meetings I have very short time to prepare for, (only for this period), generally, I am a homely man; the type that would randomly branch through the grocery shop just to prepare a special meal :), and I love kids and family gatherings, unfortunately I haven't had much of that lately. The little things blossoms my heart, I love to kiss while we hold hands along the road or the beach, or through the mountain, I sometimes find it difficult to hide my feelings, it always comes In a rush when it blossoms, so some things you might find crazy, some things you might find sweet, some things you might find sour, but not many things go bad with me :) (and I love to touch, physically.

I'm glad to have met you, it doesn't matter if you have other interest, and i don't think i can get tired of you because you're interesting, please always be open to share with me anything, infact knowing about you makes me want to be closer, i'm not perfect, i just want someone to complete me, I hope when we get to know each other better and possibly see each other, we will be confident enough to start something serious.

Please tell me more about you, when you're up for it of course, your work, your life as a single lady, lastly tell me what blossoms your heart, and would you say you are a highly sensitive woman?

Wishing you a Blessed day
Chong

Date: 22 February
To:

Hello Dear

I hope you're having a wonderful day, i have been thinking about you so much lately, missing you more than i thought i would, this feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie, So if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfil your heart's desire.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one, Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I feel nothing but love for you,Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.

Please take care of yourself and write me when you can okay.
Kisses
Chong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chonglee860@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Date: 23 February
To:

My darling

I am so glad to read your message, i know you're not a huge fan of writing much and expressing how you feel, but i appreciate the efforts you make, everything is going fine here, still trying to find a company that deals on palm oil with a good price and products, i'm not sure i mentioned but i have 2years contract with a Mexican company to supply palm oil in tons, it's just a side business for me all though it's my first time hence the stress of finding the right company to get supplies from, but i've meeting today with some people and we scheduled a sight seeing of their plantation for Monday, so i hope everything goes well and they have what i need.

The food here isn't here so bad, i love trying new cuisines, that's mostly the only fun i get because i usually don't have time for sight seeings.

How are you dear.? tell me how everything's going with you, i miss us chatting and i think we've so much to catch up on, so please write me when you have the time to.

Kisses dear
Chong

Date: 25 February
To:

Hello Dear

Thank you so much for the beautiful words, i hope you're doing fine my darling, indeed it's always nice to receive a heart felt note like the one delivered by you, your words are like that of a poets and i think there's so much i can learn from you, Sometimes I think talking to a «stranger» makes us create the person we long for in our own minds and i learned that the quality of human relationships is the greatest predictor of happiness, more than wealth, fame, or success and it's also a huge predictor of health, Since I love life and physical contact I would not like to be alone, things were so easy when i had someone to share every moment with and you're the first woman i am having such deep conversation with since my wife's passing, i wasn't sure i would meet anyone that could fill in the space because I want playfulness and emotional support both ways, I need a woman who is emotional mature and can manage a family, I think this world is in a major crises and I need a woman i can take a break from reality with, a woman who cares and is willing to believe and act. For me my spirituality is the connection to my own soul purpose and I will always listen to the source over humans. I am not a very serious person, but life is. So laughing is a good tool to handle this life with as well

This fairly recent relationship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts, especially now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you on earth makes all the problems look smaller. It's great to have you in my life and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. For me, this relationship is precious and that's why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. people who have you in their lives should be grateful. Always bear in mind that my love, affection and true friendship will be yours forever.
I think Friendship is a sacred bond built on trust.
In my opinion "Love is many things" but not cruel or conditional.

Thanks for the care and support you show me, i can't wait to meet you and experience a whole new normal.
Kisses my darling
Hope to read from you soon.

Chong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chonglee860@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Date: 1 March
To:

Hello Dear

Thanks for reminding me to smile, i always try my best to smile each day
Thanks so much for the compliment, how's everything going with you?
How's work.? when will you have the time to chat, i need to discuss with you dear.

I miss you so much darling, hope you're having a lovely day.
Kisses

Chong

Date: 4 March
To:

Hello my beautiful

How happy i am to read your message, i miss you so much and to be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say, I am very delighted to have met you. To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years, which has now led
to my finding you.

He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss. Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Take care dear
Kisses
Chong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chonglee860@gmail.com jeffery.orson@smalconsult.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Date: 10 March
To:

Hello my Beautiful Angel

How are you.? i hope your day is going alright.? thanks so much for sharing all this with me, you've no idea how close and connected to you right now, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bear with me through this. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realise they go hand in hand. to be honest there's nothing i would love more than for this relationship to be my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to see you in person, i want to see you smile, i want to talk with you endlessly, i want to share special moments with you. I want to experience this crazy feeling forever and ever, I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff, these are the things i wish and long for whenever i am chatting with you, i know all of this is new to you but i also know deep down somewhere in your heart you can relate to how i feel about you, that's why i agree with you on us trusting each other, i find myself falling endlessly for you, not being able to control my feelings. words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It boggles my mind how someone can think of someone almost every single hour of every day, You are truly amazing in every way, the good and the bad, you make me so free to express myself when I send you email. You let me be me and make me feel so special. I know God has something good in store for us. i know there lots of opportunities to meet people which led me to finding you, if you believe in laws of attraction or love at first sight you would know that love knows no boundaries, distance can never be a barrier in a relationship that's build on mutual trust. i will never put you in a jealous situation, i've no interest with other women, my life is way too busy and i've got so much on my hands, since my wife past away i've dedicated my life in pursuit of my career because i needed something to take my mind and concentration from the pain and reality, that's why i choose this path, so i never tried matching with anyone until i met you and now all i want is you.

Your Love, care and respect is enough for me.
I can never get bored of reading your letters, please write me more.
I miss you so much

Chong

On 21 May
Orson Jeffery O. <jeffery.orson@smalconsult.com> wrote:

Hello

This is Barr Jeffery O.Orson, i am a lawyer to Mr Chong Lee.

Mr Lee was held by the Australian authority on his way out of the country, apparently he was heading off with a huge amount of cash, it was discovered during terminal check and he was arrested for money laundering, he asked for me to send you a message so you are not worried, we are doing our best to resolve the situation. I will keep you posted as things progress.

Wam Regards.

Barr Jeffery O.Orson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.