Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas Lindegaard Madsen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Stefan Gunner - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:21 pm

And again same innocent person stolen pictures used with yet another made-up name to romance victims of Facebook and get money from them for non-existent parcel sent through the same fake courier.

Stefan Gunner
Phone: +447905743241
Address: Glasgow Scotland

Fake profile used on FB:

gunnerfb.JPG

Stefan Gunner
Studied at University of Glasgow
Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom
From Geysir, Arnessysla, Iceland

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Gudgeirsson Siguron - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Also:

Gudgeirsson Siguron
Address: Edinburgh, Scotland

Fake profile used on Facebook:

siguronfb.JPG

Gudgeirsson Siguron
Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom
From Reykjavík, Iceland

Additional stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David Kristofer - Facebook - davidkristofer241@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Posted on behalf of a victim:

"I met David Kristofer on facebook. Later, David told me he had to send a parcel because they were attacked by the pirates. He sent it to me because he knew no one else because his parents had died, his wife and daughter lost in a car accident three years ago. I was in constant contact with the shipping company via email. This Company was a correspondence with Max George Express and personally with Mr. George Wartford. He also informed that the package had been intercepted by the Turkish customs office because it exceeded 30 kilograms. David told me what's in the package. He mentioned important documents, a lot of money and a gold necklace and ring that he wanted to give me.
The Turkish customs authorities requested a sum of EUR 1850 for cleaning the package. Next they said there was no certificate of origin for the package. To get this I would have had to pay 3250 euros."

Stolen images of Thomas Lindegaard Madsen used as David Kristofer not already posted in this topic:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@maximumexpressdelivery.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:57 pm

David Kristofer's fake shipping company for the above fake case full of money and necklace is Maximum Express Delivery and another scam character Mr. George Wartford. The fake website is profiled here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79420&p=199035&hilit=Wartford#p199035

From: MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY <info@maximumexpressdelivery.com>
Date: Jul 2019 5, Fri
Subject: PLEASE USE THE AUTHENTICITY OF SALES
To:

Reg No. 07537120
Phone: () 44 745-228-6606 || () 1 209-248-1466
Fax: 44 0872 111 6659
Email: info@maximumexpressdelivery.com

Date: Friday, July 5, 2019

Dear:

SHIPMENT REPORT
Reference No. ALSL / INT / 5117270/16
Deposit Delivery Information: From Arabian to Russian

MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY informs you that we have received a deposit from David Kristofer, which will be sent to your address and name. We are writing to you asking you to confirm your information so that you do not send the services to the wrong address. Please confirm the following:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:

We assure you that we will send the shipment as soon as you confirm the details. We recommend that you contact us immediately to confirm the details. We look forward to your urgent reply as soon as we are here to provide you with the best possible service. To avoid complications, please follow our guidelines. We will update as soon as we receive the email.

NOTE: Please read and send us your Work Identity Card or International Passport so we can easily identify and verify you at the point of delivery.

We sincerely hope that the above information will help you and thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email us.

Thank you for being a member of Max Express Express Service and the Cargo family, your satisfaction is guaranteed and we are very pleased to be of service to you.

Regards,
Mr. George Wartford
Dispatch Manager

Recalling the importance of protecting your personal information, MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY employees will never ask for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) or password. Additionally, we will never send you an email asking you to click on any of the links to confirm your customer's access number / user ID or PIN / password.

Subject: Re: PLEASE USE THE AUTHENTICITY OF SALES
From MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY <info@maximumexpressdelivery.com>
Addressee:
You will receive a copy of:

Your shipment is included (Emirates flights). Flight number: Airbus A380 / 154/16. We depart from Heathrow Airport, London, UK. and we go straight to Turkey. From Turkey we go to .

We are looking for your address in to ship your parcel. We will provide you with all applicable revenue and documents upon delivery of the package to you.

Visit our website (http:/ /www.maximumexpressdelivery.com/tracking.html) to track delivery. Online tracking number is XXXXXXXXX. Please save your tracking number for the link.

NOTE: Your package will ship to in a few days. The courier and insurance will expire in 5 days. The package is shipped within the specified period of the insurance policy. Please make sure you arrive for the package to arrive.

We are constantly updating you.

Phones:
+447452286606
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

+12092481466
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Modesto, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca

Fax: +4408721116659
+448721116659
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:05 pm

Addressee:

I would like to inform you that the carrier has arrived in Turkey and we are going straight from to Turkey. You are currently at Istanbul Airport and need an urgent response from you to find a solution to the problem you are facing, now ready to fly to with your package registered and on your behalf.

According to the agent in a telephone conversation with me, 2 hours ago, he was told by Turkish customs authorities and taken to his office at Istanbul airport (Turkey) and examined and checked through his luggage with him, but he said "NO" because her husband has instructed never to allow anyone to access the package or know what the contents of the package are until they have arrived, so at the moment, the usual one is at Istanbul Airport (Turkey) to inform you, to obtain a "NON-CONTROL INFORMATION" to avoid reading and checking the package at Istanbul Airport (Turkey) and .

He wants me to call and let you know because he said you can't understand it very clearly on the phone, so he called to explain it to me. I decided that this letter was better understood, secondly, if Custom had to know or be aware of the contents of the package and found some unlawful error, eg. Drug trafficking or money laundering, etc. the weight of the package is over 30kg, it will be properly investigated by the "FEDERAL INVESTMENT COMMITTEE" (FBI), including looking for the title that covers the package, and may have to lose everything in the operation. But this won't happen because the agent you will do your job best by securely protecting your luggage as you are now waiting for your activity.

He also said that the director of the customs office there at Istanbul Airport (Turkey) said he had to obtain the above documents before he could access your luggage. He contacted the Tax / Insurer and the Customs to find out the cost of obtaining the documents and was told he would pay the following amount:

Individual commitments: € 700

Non-control sticker: € 1,150

Finally, you will be provided with the service as soon as you meet your payment request and I hope to hear from your bank account soon. We urgently need you to fly from Istanbul airport (Turkey) to Hungary and when you arrive we will find the address and give you the package.

I hope you understand the content of my emails, and I'll keep up to date with the news from the agent.

NOTE: Delays caused by you attract the cost of shipping.

If you have any reservations or complaints, please email us immediately and tell us your best bet.

We sincerely hope that the above information will help you and thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email us.

Thank you for being a member of the Maximum Express Link Shipping Service and the Cargo family, your satisfaction is guaranteed and we are very pleased to be of service to you.

Regards,
Mr. George Wartford
Dispatch Manager

Recalling the importance of protecting your personal information, MAXIMUM EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE employees will never ask for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) or password. Additionally, we will never send you an email asking you to click on any of the links to confirm your customer's access number / user ID or PIN / password. If you receive such a message, immediately delete the message in case of an error

Addressee:

Hello, Madam, We have received your letter, please note that you have 4 business days to receive your payment so that your agent can easily clear the package without delay and forward the package to you. Below is a

FIRST NAME: XENIYA
OPINION: V.

we recommend that you visit any of the MONEY GRAM venues and pay through Money Gram Transfer. Follow our guidelines to avoid complications. Fill in and pay for the above information. Once you have paid the money, be sure to read your payment receipt and send it to us. Once we receive your email and payment information, we will update you on the next stage of delivery.

NOTE: The delay you cause will result in freight costs.

Thank you for using our delivery services. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Addressee:

Good day, ma'am, you need to act quickly, helping Captain David Christopher, lucky for you and you, we can only do you and Captain David Christopher a few days ... and continue shipping. Please note that once you receive your money, please email us your account details as the previous one is no longer valid.

we hope the above message is in good condition.

Addressee:

Hello, ma'am, we have received the following payment details:

Name: VALERIIA
Surname: B.

we recommend that you use any of the nearby Money Gram funds to make a payment. Follow our guidelines to avoid complications. Fill in and pay for the details above. Once you've made the money, make sure you read your payment receipt and send it to us. Once we receive the email and payment details, we will update you on the next stage of delivery.

NOTE: Any delay caused by you will attract shipping costs.

Thank you for using our delivery services. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Addressee:

Hello, ma'am, yes, you have to pay € 1850 .. Please wait fast to easily clear the package and resume delivery as the individual director is currently in the office.

There is also a fake FBI character E-mail sent but there was no E-mail address available:

Subject: Attention
From: federalbureau ofInvestigation (No E-mail address provided)
To:

we are not here to answer and ask questions
I pass on the information to our client
I won't tell you more if the payment is not made before the end of today
when you get to the high court, you ask the person in charge why the high court was charged
I'm not going to give you more than what comes next
because we're not here for communication
but the transfer of information
this message was brought to you by a hairy barrister for the Supreme Court
We would also like to get to know your lawyer soon
Visit the main track of XXXXXXXX for more information
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Thomascaptain927@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:32 pm

Hangouts: Thomascaptain927@gmail.com

He know how to get me "interested". I could have sworn he is someone I have talked to before, but he admits nothing. He has sharpened his story:

My parents was the most wonderful family i have ever had in this world. I love those beautiful words my mom normally use to say any time i comes home for holidays . I was the only child of my parents and i grew up without know a uncle, aunty or siblings. I was brought up in church !
I lost my dad when i was 35 years old and my mom dead 3years after my dad pass on. I love my parents so much because they brought me up in a God fearing way. My parents was a good christian and that makes me very devoted to the things of God because i spend most of my time in the church when i was very young.
I miss my parents so much and i pray that where ever they are may their gentle soul rest in the bossom of the Almighty God. By the special grace of God I am a well recognized Captain General of a ship , I love my job because there is a lot of fun. tho many people saw it as a life and death profession but its not my dear.
Sometimes we are sent on a mission which takes me all over the world. been a captain is very difficult but i never regretted being a captain of the ship because I'm living very comfortable. Presently I am on a ship mission and this is my last mission!

I have a daughter. Who I love and care so much about and God bless me with a handsome son ! They lives with me but presently they’re in the US Marine Academy.
I love my kids so much because they’re all I have left in this whole wide world. I'm ready to do anything that will make my kids happy.
I lost my wife 5 years ago in a plane crash. We where married for 32 years before death took her away from me. After her death I felt as if the whole world came crushing on me. I wanted to take my life but thanks to God for my friend Donald who talked me on and gave me reasons to live on!!

Hi dear ! Sometimes you surprise me you’re online here doing what ? Talking with who ? You’re online and couldn’t drop a message that’s a bad energy my dear

(I tell him I am going away for a month and need to prepare. His son gets hurt the day after. Suddenly he is in hospital in Turkey instead of US Marine Academy. He sends me a photo, but it is a common photo online available for download.)

My son is learning music in Turkey, my daughter can sing and play piano too !

(Me: Turkey? Are they not Americans?)
Sure , they’re America
(The nanny needs the 400 USD for medical bills via Money Gram.)

FIRST NAME: M.
LAST NAME: V.
Turkey: Istanbul
Zip code :24000

The strange thing is that his dating profile has a different picture on the Truly Chinese dating site, but he only sends me photos of Madsen.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

James Ronald - Instagram

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:30 am

Form submitted On: 2020-07-06

What name did the scammer use?: James ronald
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Instagram
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +31684402009

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :

He made me a friend request in Instagram and he begun sending me messages and telling me how pretty I am...after that we started to talk and he send me his phone number. After that we were talking in viber and after 10 days he asked me to send him 2.500 € through MONEY GRAM in the name of GRAY S. in Athens Greece!

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No

Stolen images used:

Phone number:
+31684402009
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Netherlands
Original network provider* Lycamobile Netherlands Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Murphythomas094@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:04 am

He is back!

Instagram this time: https: / / www. instagram.com/thom_as2897/

Just a few sentences before he asked for Hangouts: Murphythomas094@gmail.com

Single, just a mother alive in California. No kids.

Half American, half Danish.

Works as a captain.

Account name: J. E.
Account number: 01711XXXX
Bank name: Arvest bank
Routing number: 082900872
Bank address: 202 west Main Street Noel, mo 64854
Swift code: ARVTUS44
MidnightM
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.