Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

manellalawson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

manellalawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Recovery scam after a romance scam from a Survivor:

Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019,
Subject: Contact the shipping company and tell them the amount you have if you are still interested
To:

My beloved.

How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you and my greetings to you, my dear, the consignment still remain in India waiting for the document for the release of the consignment, i beg you to contact the shipping company and cooperate with them, tell the shipping company the amount you can afford to send as part of payment, please don't allow us to lose the consignment, all my hope and future depend on that fund, we can't be together if you did not confirm the cash box in your country.

take good care of yourself and contact the company with any amount you can afford if you are still interest in this project. remain blessed.

Yours.
Manella

Manella is one of the scam characters using the fake website Rize Continental Shipping Services which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77759&p=193844#p193844

Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019
Subject: Re: Updated the process
To:

My love I am greeting you with lovely heart to know how are you doing. And to know why you keep silent on me. Pass days. It makes me so worried. Even the shipping company is waiting for you to comply with them. Please respond me
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manellalawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Recovery scam:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing,
It is me Sergent Manella Lawson the US Military Woman. am very happy to informed you
about my success in getting the fund Package delivered to a new
Partner in Canada, Meanwhile i

didn,t forget your past effort towards me then, i decided to signed a
Bank VISA CARD of ( U.S.$ 100.000.00 One Hundred Thousand Dollars )
for your past effort toward me

which i drop at to Reverend Father Joseph Mathew in Togo to Delivery to you,because he is a Man of God that help me PRAYED to achieved and got this NEW PARTNER from CANADA that help me, and PRESENTLY i am in CANADA with him now,

What you have to do,is to contact the Reverend Father Mathew Joseph in Togo for him to help you Post THE, ATM VISA CARD to your country , as soon as possible, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Joseph Mathew and direct him where to send/post you the ATM VISA CARD,

this is because my partner came to TOGO to pick me up, so i gave the VISA CARD to the Rev father joseph mathew to keep for you,
So Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD to you without delay. Take care and below is the address of Reverend father,

REVEREND FATHER JOSEPH MATHEW,
Telephone Number : ( +228-700-194-78 )
E-mail: ( revfathermathewjoseph@hotmail.com )
Finally, make sure that you confirm your Postal address and Direct
telephone number to him to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.
Thanks and be bless,
Yours Faithfully
Sergent Manella Lawson,

Phone: +22870019478
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revfathermathewjoseph@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:03 am

From another Survivor:

From Email address is revfathermathewjoseph@hotmail.com
for me the mail is: PRAISE THE LORD,, THIS IS GOOD NEWS, A ,USA FEMALE MILITARY OFFICE MISS MANELLA LAWSON, DROP A VISA CARD IN YOUR NAME HERE, AND SHE INSTRUCTED ME TO HELP YOU POST IT TO YOUR ADDRESS ANY TIME, YOU CONTACT ME,AND I BEEN WAITING YOU TO CONTACT ME SO THAT I CAN POST IT TO VIA DHL POSTING SERVICES, AND I AS YOU CONTACTED ME TODAY,

I went to the D.H.L Courier Service, now to make inquiry to send your belongings to you and they said the cost of Posting THE ENVELOP VISA CARD from Lome TOGO to your Country Bangladesh, is 980$, only that was why i recalled back to inform you, so i want you to send the sum of 980$, with my name and information's below through MoneyGram,or Western union, this Money,Tomorrow morning, so that i can go back and send the THE VISA CARD to your country, that is written and dually signed in your name,

My Details are .
NAME.............Joseph Mathew
ADDRESS........Unite 7 black 4 Stluis. Lome Togo
COUNTY........Lome Togo,
Question........GOOD
Answer..........GOOD

ATTACH IS YOUR SCAN FOTO COPY OF YOUR VISA CARD, WHILE SECOND ATTACH IS MY NATIONAL ID CARD, TRY AND SEND THE POSTING FEE TOMORROW, AND CALL ME ON PHONE +22870019478 FOR UPDATE,
Yours sincerely,
Rev father mathew joseph,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.