Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Inheritance scam through fake sites

Report any emails with fake links attempting to steal your ID, and any fake sites used by scammers.

Re: ricardo@50s-consulting.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Email:

Good Day Madam

Welcome to 50s – Consulting (Pty) Limited!
Like I promised I am coming back from the ministries as promised below are the requirement for securing the documents in your name.
• Irrevocable Certificate from SARB – they need 900.00 USD only
• Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Justices South Africa – they need 450.31 USD
• Clearance Certificate from the Ministry of Finance South Africa they need 650.00 USD
Total amount needed is 2,000.31 USD only also a copy of your passport is needed.

Kindly send them to me and I will get the documents ready in 2 business day. If you permit me I will go back to the ministry and fill the forms for them to start processing the documents son once you send the money I will go fetch it and come back you along with the receipt for the amount paid,
Get back to me as soon as you get this email, if you can speak English then let me know so I can speak to you on the phone for more explanation. You can send the money using the same account as last time.
According to the bank once you send the documents to them, within 24 hours your acc/fund will be released for you to conclude the transfer of the total amount to your local bank.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Until then have a great day.
Best Regards

Good Day; xxx

Welcome to 50s-Consulting (Pty) Limited!
Yes I tried to called you so I can explain the situation and the reason for the amount request by the ministries for the documents. Madam I did not charge you for my services I am only trying to help you here. I believe that once the account is released and your 2.5 million transferred to your xxx account with the joy of my good services you can not offer my something to say thank for the assistance.
I am not cheating I am an honest man; my words are my honours.
It difficult to move the money not that it was the same before but is because of the new finance minister who assumed the office few months bank. He placed so this verification process but a guarantee you that once this amount is sent to me and I obtain the document and submits to the bank all this huddles will be history.
Yes you can send the money to the same account as last time. In other to avoid any mistake I therefore state down the account details again:
Account: 10072 33 xxxx
Account name: PT M.
Bank name: Standard Bank
Branch code: 051001
Branch name: Sunnyside
Branch Address: P.O Box 27074
Sunnyside
Gauteng
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
Amount: 2,000.31 USD only
Reference no: xxx
The purpose of payment must be FAMILY SUPPORT. Your relationship with her tell them that she is a family friend but I doubt such question will be ask knowing fully well you have sent money through the same account before. The reason you are asked to use the Family Support is avoid the SA Government deducting 15% taxes from the amount you are send, I will not like to ask you to replace the amount is deducted therefore follow my instruction to enable us complete the account activation for you to get your money transferred to your country.
Once the payment is made kindly scan/send to me the proof of payment on the email as you did last time. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Until then have a great day!
Best Regards
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ricardo@50s-consulting.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Email:

Good Day, Madam

Welcome to 50s-Consulting (Pty) Limited!
I don’t want you to see me that I want your money, the money was requested from you by the bank and not me. When you send the money to me my job is to go to the bank and pay it then return to you with the receipt of the payment. I am not charging you for anything like I said Madam. So if you don’t want to do what the bank asked you to do you can as well tell them so they can close the transfer while you lose your funds.
But if you want to take my advice send the money and get this completed from my experience as a lawyer this is last step of this transaction. 2000$ is big but not really big to compare the amount you have there in the account.
I told you that the new implementation was done by the new Finance Minister just do it and get this done and have your money transferred to your account. I will not talk about this with you again.

You cannot be able to transfer amount from the account either locally or international since the clause is there. So what we are trying to do is complete the verification so the clause can be removed only then you can be able to do anything with the account/fund. Hope this paragraph answer your question Madam.
Best Regards
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Inheritance scam through fake sites

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:27 pm

From the fake authority story:

To clear your doubt/depression see the link where you will see the names of all the registered bank in South Africa. Click on the link http: // www. fsa-authority.org.za/services.html and view the name and logos of the registered bank any bank you see there do exist. As you can see the Centurion Investment Bank Limited is at the number 15 in that web page.

There are 37 banks on that list shown on the fictitious authority website. Except the fake Centurion Bank and another one, all the banks on that list are real entities. The scammers count on the idea that if the victim is unsure, he / she will check some of the other banks on the same page and will believe the lies if all the other banks are real.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

africasb.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 pm

The fake site claims to be AfricaSB International Bank. The scammer stole the history of First Bank Baldwin, changed the bank name there and put it bank online under another name.

From the fake site:

In September 1883, in this thriving community of farmers and lumbermen, James A. Decker and Armstrong Taylor established and incorporated the AfricaSB. A national charter request was granted in October 1991, and with that came a new name-The AfricaSB International Bank.
Since the nineteenth century, the banking office has been in three locations, all within three blocks of the original site. In February 1997 the first branch office, located in Nilssen's Foods in Baldwin, Wisconsin, was opened. A charter change in mid-2003 resulted in a new, simplified name: AfricaSB. In August of 2007, AfricaSB expanded its services area to include two additional branches in Spring Valley and Plum City.

Contact details:

+27(81) 528 4126 | +27(01) 240 6857
onlinesupport@africasb.com
2 Hood Ave
2196 South Africa P.O.Box 0049
Rosebank | Johannesburg

+27815284126
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* 8ta (Telkom)

+2712406857 - invalid phone number.

for the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=136767.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: AFRICASB.COM
Updated Date: 2018-10-17
Creation Date: 2018-09-27
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-27
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Reseller: 1-grid.com

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

This is what the fake site looks like:

africasb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Inheritance scam through fake sites

Unread postby joewein » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:14 am

The inheritance scam using fake bank Centurion Investment Bank (sacip.co.za) is still continuing.

Sample email sent to a victim:

e-World | Brokers <jonas@e-world.co.za>
To:Mr *REDACTED*
Sep 18 at *REDACTED*

Greetings Mr. *REDACTED*

Welcome to e-World & Brokers!

I thank you for the telephone conversation earlier, I was told by Farkhad Temurovich Akhmedov you will contact me. My apology for the late response today was a very hectic day for us at the office, without waste any further I will like to introduce - My name is Sr. Jonas Yannick .Jr, the Head of Brokers of this firm; my job is to make sure we enjoy a successful transaction. The said 56 million GBP has been successfully moved to one of the corresponding banks here in South Africa called Centurion Investment Bank Limited. The bank in question is very good in moving huge amount to money abroad. Centurion Investment Bank can be access via the official website http: // www. sacib.co.za. They are one of registered bank here in the nation you can witness by clicking the link http: // sa-ncrauthority.co.za/Members-of-the-Registered-Bank/.

The bank in question appeared on the number 14 of the page. Furthermore the bank instructed/insisted that the fund must be properly insured before it can be accepted for the transfer. We manage to do because of the urgency/importance of it as demanded by the bank.

Attached is the copy of the insurance copy for your documentation.
As appeared on the document the insurance company in charge of the premium policy cover is Elf-Insurance Company South Africa (http: // www. elfinsurers.co.za). In my next email I will explain to you more on the process we went through to secure the insurance certificate.

Let’s I forget I need to us to understand that for us to archive a successful transaction here all the parties must work together in one understanding and spirit. Now that we have completed the requirements and the fund has been accepted by the bank, we have to proceed with the transfer without any further delay. Talking about speeding the transfer process I advise that we you contact the bank right away since I have informed them about you doing so.

BELOW IS THE BANK CONTACT DETAILS:

Bank name: Centurion Investment Bank Limited
Tel: +27 (621) 516-300
Fax: +27 (621) 516-300
E-mail: remittance@sacib.co.za
Contact person: Mr. Jacob Khumalo – Head of Remittance Department.

The corresponding bank insisted that we properly insure the fund before they can proceed with the transfer. During several meetings with the management the aborted my suggestion to proceed the transfer without insurance. This was the reason I was busy trying to get that sorted.

Although is it sorted I still want you to understand how I managed to handled that. The insurance company demands for 30,000 USD for cover the fund which I don’t have that kind of amount with to take care of it even though this is not my responsibility but to get this going a run around and raised 10,000.00 USD. They accepted the amount from me and issued the certificate on one condition that once the fund is release the balance of the 20,000 USD will be paid. So take not that once the 3 million is released you will return my 10,000 USD and the outstanding 20,000 USD to the elf insurance. This is to enable us accelerate with the transfer without any obstructions.

Last year I visited Las Vegas – USA I bought a cell phone/number which I decided to keep alive till date knowing that it will be of help someday. For cheap means of communication you can call me on the number (702) 850-8954. You are free to give me a call anytime Sir. I trust the service of the bank therefore you will receive your fund in the next 3 – 5 business days once you follow the instructions accordingly.

Lastly, SCAN/SEND TO ME A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID OR DRIVER’S LICENSE FOR THE COMPLETION OF YOUR FILE WITH US. ANY OF THE 3 REQUIREMENT CAN BE ACCEPTED it is very important do not forget to include it in your next email.

Best Regards
--

Sr. Jonas Yannick .Jr
Head of Broker Dept

Address:
Cherry Lane Shopping Centre
471 Fehrsen St
Nieuw Muckleneuk
Pretoria, 0181
South Africa

Contact Us:
Tel: +27 (628) 195-235
Fax: +27 (628) 195-200
Ph: +1 (702) 850-8954 - for US/CA Callers only
E-mail: jonas@e-world.co.za

This is the fake finance company:

Domain Name:
e-world.co.za

Registrant:
Osisi Aba

Email: egibanc@outlook.com
Tel: +27.816526640
Fax: None

Registrant's Address:
unit 450
14 church street
pretoria
Gauteng
ZA

Registrar:
Hostking

Relevant Dates:
Registration Date: 2019-08-20
Renewal Date: 2020-08-20

Domain Status:
Registered until renewal date

Pending Timer Events:
None

Name Servers:
cdns1.hkdns.co.za [ 197.242.68.195 ]
cdns2.hkdns.co.za [ 197.242.68.196 ]

This is the fake insurance company:

Domain Name:
elfinsurers.co.za

Registrant:
George Wilson

Email: rgeorge.office@gmail.com
Tel: +27.813538445

Registrant's Address:
6 troye street
unit 255
pretoria
gauteng
ZA

Registrar:
Hostking

Relevant Dates:
Registration Date: 2018-09-26
Renewal Date: 2019-09-26

Domain Status:

Pending Timer Events:
None

Name Servers:

The fake financial regulator website has been replaced with a new domain, sa-ncrauthority.co.za:

Domain Name:
sa-ncrauthority.co.za

Registrant:
Andrew Lu

Email: daildirects@gmail.com
Tel: +27.612556630

Registrant's Address:
30 Tambotie
Midrand
Gauteng
ZA

Registrar:
Hostking

Relevant Dates:
Registration Date: 2019-08-22
Renewal Date: 2020-08-22

Domain Status:

Pending Timer Events:
None

Name Servers:

Notice how all three domains are registered with Hostking.
joewein
New survivor

Re: e-world.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:07 am

From the fake website:

e-World is a Registered/Private Brokers founded in May 1999 to offer turnaround, restructuring and insolvency services of outstanding quality to business owners, individuals and lenders in the mid-market sector. It aims to provide the most practicable ways to resolve issues affecting business performance. We aim to provide the best impartial professional advice to our clients and their inheritance, stakeholders, and our ethos is centered on six simple but very important values

e-World works with good/reliable Law firms across the continents to make sure that our operations are legal. We abide by the laws of every country we are operating in.

Contact details on the fake website:

Physical Address
471 Fehrsen St
Nieuw Muckleneuk
Pretoria, 0181, South Africa
MAIL:
info@e-world.co.za
support@e-world.co.za
PHONE:
+27 (628) 195-235
+27 (628) 195-200

There is no company named "e-World" legally registered in South Africa.

The location is stolen from a shopping mall.

+27628195235 / +27628195200
Original network provider* Vodacom

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139847

This is what the fake website looks like:

eworld.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elfinsurers.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:34 am

From the fake website:

History:

The Elf Insurance has passed down their love of nature and of their craft from generation to generation. Their forebears made beeswax candles and fine honey gingerbread. At the end of the 19th century, Tim Wilfred, a confectioner in Pfaffenhofen, had an idea that was revolutionary for the time: when his wife had problems nursing their twins, he used hand crushed rusks and milk to make the first baby cereal. News of his success spread, and the yellow and black packages of Elf Insurance’s Rusk Flour became an established brand, laying the foundations for the family company. As the popularity of the flour grew, son Tim sold the product from door to door in Munich, until his parents’ premises grew too small and he founded his own company in 1932.
In 1990 Jimmy Wilfred developed a new industrial manufacturing process for baby food in jars. Gradually expanding his product range, he launched Wilfred’s jars in 1992 as a practical, hygienic form of packaging.
An encounter with the Swiss pioneer of organic-biological agriculture, Dr. Wolf Müller, inspired him to adopt ecological production methods for fruit and vegetables. The first raw materials for Wilfred products were grown on ecologically farmed fields from 1956 onwards. As a first step the family farm, Ehrensberger Hof near Pfaffenhofen, was wholly converted to organic farming.

The history is stolen form a real South African company having nothing to do with insurance.

From the services description:

Elf Insurance is reimagining life insurance as you know it. We believe that life insurance shouldn’t be a ‘one size fits all’ kind of deal, so our approach is different to what you may have come to expect from life insurers. We’re proud to offer personalised life and funeral cover for the bold, vibrant and eclectic both South African and none South African families that we all know and love.

Contact details on the fake website:

ADDRESS
Palm Mall Springs 5th Ave & 7th St, Springs New Springs, 1560, SA
EMAIL
info@elfinsurers.co.za support@elfinsurers.co.za
PHONE NO
+27 84 779 7955
+27 84 779 7900

+27847797955 / +27847797900
Original network provider* CELL C

Again, there is no entity named "Elf Insurance" legally registered in South Africa.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139849

elf.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sa-ncrauthority.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 am

From the fake website:

The SA NCR Authority (SANA) advances the interests of the industry with its regulators, legislators and stakeholders, to make banking sustainable, profitable and better able contribute to the social and economic development and transformation of the country.
As the national association of domestic and international banks operating in South Africa, SANA:
Advocates the views of the banks on legislation, regulation, and social and economic issues that affect the industry. SANA canvasses its members through committees and work groups. Facilitates the sustainable transformation of the banking industry. Promotes inclusive economic growth by working with legislators, regulators, as well as other business associations and stakeholders, to establish a stable, conducive policy and business environment.
Helps find sustainable solutions to the challenges of poverty, unemployment and inequality by mobilising the skills and resources of the industry.
Hosts the Southern African Development Community Banking Association (SADC BA), which works with regulators to strengthen the integrity and efficiency of banking services in the region.
As an industry association which represents those banks licenced to operate in South Africa, SANA is not able to resolve customer complaints involving its members. Individual complaints about banking products and services can be referred to the Ombudsman for Banking Services.

Contact details:

info@sa-NCRauthority.co.za

As in the previous incarnation (expired in the meantime), there are 37 banks on their list. Again, the link for Centurion Investment Bank (SA) goes to same totally bogus Centurion Investment Bank website already reported here. Still, there are few (new) other fake banks on that list.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139853

ncr.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bankathens.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:30 am

One of the fake banks mentioned on the new fake regulator list claims to be The South African Bank of Athens Limited.

The real The SA Bank of Athens has been operating in South Africa since 1947, and has re-positioned itself as a new banking entity – Grobank.

The fake bank was registered in March.

The fraudster simply stole the content of the real bank website and used it on another domain name. All the elements seen on the fake website belong to the real bank, from history to the contact details.

What is different is the area reserved for victims to register for opening a bank account, where we can find a contact phone number:

+44 758 869 1571 / +447588691571
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

The victim will register and see the promised money. Next step - the fraudsters will ask various fees to be paid: for activating the bank account, clearance and IRS.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139858

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: bankathens.co.za
Updated Date: 2019-03-05
Creation Date: 2019-03-05
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-03-05
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-05
Registrar: Web4Africa
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED
Registrant Name: REDACTED
Registrant Organization: UBX Solutions ltd
Registrant Street: REDACTED
Registrant City: REDACTED
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED
Registrant Country: US

athens.JPG

UBX Solutions ltd is known since 2010, when the very first domain name created by the named entity was firstly reported for online fraud with rugalinvest.com. At that time, the registrant was:
UBX Solutions Ltd
Emeka Awa (emekau2002@yahoo.com)
Plot 1358 Affayum str
zone 3
Wuse
Abuja Capital Tercltory,23409
NG
Tel. +080.60657266 / +2348060657266.

In 2014, another fraudulent domain name, ikbcl.com, pretending to be Investkredit Bank Cyprus Limited, was reported for fraudulent activities. The registrant was the same.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ibbtb.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:44 am

A second fake bank the bogus South African authority confirmed as being real claims to be iBusiness Bank Limited Group and is apparently located in France..

From the fake website:

iBusiness Bank Limited is a diversified Financial Services Group established in 1963 by Royal Charter.

Contact details:

Address:
iBusiness Bank Limited,
11 Rue de Vienne
Paris-8E-Arrondissement, 75008
France.
Email: info@ibbtb.com
Remittance Department: remittance@ibbtb.com
Legal Department: legals@ibbtb.com
Enquiries: inquiry@ibbtb.com
Loan Department: loan@ibbtb.com
The Management: admin@ibbtb.com
Report Card Lost: card@ibbtb.com
Report Fraud: anti-fraud@ibbtb.com
Tel: +33 1 862 66 292 (Hotline/General Telephone)
Tel: +33 7 568 32 600 (Toll Free)
Fax: +33 7 568 31 000

+33186266292
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Paris
Original network provider* Voxbone

+33756832600 / +33756831000
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Métropole
Original network provider* Transatel

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139861

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: IBBTB.COM
Updated Date: 2018-07-05
Creation Date: 2017-07-21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-21
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Reseller: 1-grid.com

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: WESTERN CAPE
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: ZA

ibb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Fake sites/Phishing sites.