Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dhldeliverycontact1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dhldeliverycontact1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:12 am

Re: Delivery of Your US$11.5M Consignments to Your Door-Step
People
CBN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT <dhldeliverycontact1@gmail.com> Today at 12:29
Reply-To: cbnbankinnigeria0@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Mission Building
High Street, Osu-Re:
Lagos-Nigeria
Our Ref:RG-NG/DSU/AGH/18

Re: Delivery of Your US$11.5M Consignments to Your Door-Step

Attention,

This is to inform you that your long awaiting fund worth $11,500,000.00 has
been approved to be delivered to you in Good faith.

We are very sorry for our late response, we have been working very hard to
come up with proper modalities of making the delivery to you through Payment Panel in
agreement with the Nigeria government here in the Diplomatic Liaison
Office,West African Sub-Region and we have come to a final conclusion from our last meeting that you are going to receive your FUND through Consignments Box

Note: The only money you will send is $150 been their delivery fee
base on our agreement with the Nigeria Government, please don't be deceived by anybody to
pay more than $150, I will advise you to call DR. Walters Mike for information and
when you will receive your Consignments Box.

YOU WILL ONLY PAY $135 FOR SEAL STAMP AND YELLOW TAG

Reconfirm your current information to the Diplomat office for immediate
procedure. Such as below

YOUR NAME_______________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR ID COPY____________
YOUR COUNTY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER____
YOUR OCCUPATION______

Thanks and God Bless You.

DR. Walters Mike
Head,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
DIPLOMATIC SERVICE UNIT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cbnbankinnigeria0@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:02:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Western Union Head Office
Lagos Nigeria
http:/ /www.westernunion.com

Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now

I write to inform you that in our Board of Director`s meeting today being the 16 Sep 2019 which was held for the purpose of a new year resolution, your case was presented to western union Director General due to the in completion of your payment last year 2018. Though, a mandate was given by the Director General stating that our western union branch office must finalize your payment within a given period of time starting from today.

So you be informed that following the instruction from Di rector General, we have started to transfer your funds in daily payout of $5000 per transfer. Today we have already sent you US$5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of US$800,000.00 via western union by the West African government without any further delay.I have be waiting to receive your email so that I will give you the information but you did not email us.Note that this account with us must be activated so that you can access the fund you are to pay only $450 for the activation fee

So I decided to email you with the information of your first payment of $5000.00 Please take this information and rush to the nearest western union and pick up this $5000.00 and call me so that I shall send you another $5000.00 as you know we will be sending you only US$5000.00 per day until all your payment is transfer ed to you.

Name: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Here is the information to pick up the first $5000.00;
MTCN: 321-834-6250
Sender's Name: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Text Question: In God?
Answer: We Trust
Amount: US$5000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00, and email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send another payment.

Accept our congratulations.

Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

cbnbankinnigeria0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:16 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
Account Statement

Dear

Be informed that your over-due fund of the understated amount has been stashed in your name in our Bank for immediate settlement with your nominated bank account.

We hereby send to you this information submitted by Mr. John T. Kehoe U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your fund of $8,500.000.00,(EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR)on your behalf from this bank.

Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware, or know anything about this development.

Mr. John T Kehoe, came claiming that you instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives, therefore after several interviews with them, I told them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you as a proof that you send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people
are to you.

Firstly. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864. whose information is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf? Secondly. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favuor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Mr. John T. Kehoe Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-25567-8, Bank Name: Bank Of America Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally, you are hereby advised to contact immediately, via if you are the person that instructed Mr. John T. Kehoe to come for the claim of your fund

NOTE: Your full name and telephone number is needed for easier communications, while We wait for your urgent respond to this effect

For more information's
Thanks
Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN

Header:

Received: from 10.214.155.146
Return-Path: <cbnbankinnigeria0@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.53]
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:25:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJFJ4LP1YW7OxNjcP++QB_GBeskgSktBh4GLq07JXa0ZJmHKGA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.