Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marriamhusameddine@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

marriamhusameddine@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Reply-To: <marriamhusameddine@gmail.com>
From: Mrs Marriam Husameddine <fmashawu@chrishanidm.gov.za>
Subject: Dear Beloved
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 05:11:54 -0400

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Marriam Husameddine from Singapore but married to Late Mr.Hassan Armed Husameddine of Indonesia who was an oil merchandise for many years in so many country before he died in the year 2013, my late husband made a substantial deposit of 3.5 Million British Pounds with Halifax bank In Londonbefore the wicked death took him away and since then i have been battling with disease which recently doctor just told me that i have few months to live but what bothers me more is that i have no child of my own and my late husband brothers has been threatening me bad so i decided to use this fund for charity purpose.

Please for God sake get back to me so i will explain more and tell you how to go about it and your own percentage on the fund but mind you its aim is to propagate the name of God with the fund once it gets toyou.

Yours in sister
Mrs. Marriam Husameddine

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

marriamhusameddine666@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Dying widow scam.

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Marriam Husameddine from Kuwait but married to Late Mr.Hassan Armed Husameddine of Indonesia who was an oil merchandise for many years in so many country before he died in the year 2013, my late husband made a substantial deposit of $3,500,000 on his offshore account at Halifax Bank London, UK. with before the wicked death took him away and since then i have been battling with disease which recently doctor just told me that i have few months to live but what bothers me more is that i have no child of my own and my late husband brothers has been threatening me bad so i decided to use this fund for charity purpose.

If you are interested in this work of God, please respond, so that I can tell you all details about the bank and how the money will be transferred to your bank account for this purpose.

Urgently get back to me for more details.

Yours in sister
Mrs.Marriam Husameddine

Header:

Received: from [45.137.22.50] (host.pclonline.ga [45.137.22.50])
Subject: Re: Urgent Attention needed.
To: Recipients <info@ism-cv.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:19:26 +0200
Reply-To: marriamhusameddine666@gmail.com

Originating IP: 45.137.22.50
Originating ISP: Rootlayer Web Services Ltd.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Husameddinemarriam8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Hello Dear,

I am Mrs. Marriam Husameddine from Kuwait but married to Late Mr.Hassan Armed Husameddine of Indonesia who was an oil dealer for many years in Kuwait before he died in the year 2013, my late husband made a deposit of 3.5 Million US Dollars with Halifax bank in London UK, before the wicked death took him away and since then i have been battling with disease which recently doctor just told me that i have few months to live but what bothers me more is that i have no child of my own. So i decided to use this fund for charity purpose.

Contact me back on my email, Husameddinemarriam8@gmail.com for more details.

Yours in sister
Mrs. Marriam Husameddine

Header:

Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05hn20303.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1a::303])
Received: from [109.237.103.17]
To: Recipients <xxx@erasmus.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:47:16 -0800
Reply-To: Husameddinemarriam8@gmail.com
Return-Path: xxx@erasmus.org
Message-ID: <WIN-9MAF85CFN8Ikl890001a3ba@WIN-9MAF85CFN8I>

Originating IP: 109.237.103.17
Originating ISP: Novaya Sibir Plus Ltd.
City: Bratsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.