Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aisha Gaddafi - mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: info@boa.grpbfa.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:10 pm

The domain name grpbfa.com impersonates the same bank. There is no content on the fake website, the domain is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139649

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: grpbfa.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-17
Creation Date:2018-05-17
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-05-17
Registrar: OwnRegistrar, Inc.
Reseller: WhoGoHost
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID: OR_6547
Registrant Name: Gabriel Udeogwu
Registrant Organization: NA
Registrant Street: 53, Akile Street
Registrant City: Ejigbo
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 110001
Registrant Country: Nigeria
Registrant Phone:+234.07056988212
Registrant Phone Ext: 234
Registrant Email: gabriel-udeogwu@gmx.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

information@boaburkinfaso.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:45 pm

The scammers provided a bank account for payments:

BANK NAME; BANQUE COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA
BANK ADDRESS: 01B.P.1336OUAGADOUGOU 01, BURKINA FASO
ACCOUNT NAME; EKEAKHOGBE P.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 05255030xxxx CLE 49
IBAN CODE OF THE BANK: BF51C0056 01005 0525503001xx xx
SWIFT CODE: BNCFBFBF

There was also a 3rd fraudulent domain name used in scam, impersonating the same bank: boaburkinfaso.com. The fraudulent domain name was previously reported on our forum in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46669. The domain name expired.

From the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites entry https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=113525 - contact details:

Group Bank Of Africa (BOA)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoule Lamizana
01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01 – Burkina Faso
Tél (+ 226) 60 79 63 37
E-mail1: information@boaburkinfaso.com

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: BOABURKINFASO.COM
Updated Date: 2015-11-10
Creation Date: 2015-11-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-10
Registrar: Instra Corporation Pty Ltd.
Reseller: Instra Corporation Pty Ltd

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Tochukwu David Okonkwu
Registrant Street: kwami Nkurumah avenue
Registrant City: ouagadougou
Registrant State/Province: kadiogo
Registrant Postal Code: 00226
Registrant Country: BF
Registrant Phone: +226.77665887
Registrant Email: cdunga@yahoo.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: information@boaburkinfaso.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Emails received:

Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016
To:
Subject: Fwd: Confirm to me the receipt of this email.

Attention Sir,

Reference to your telephone call, i informed Dr Laurent BASQUE to sent the message and copy to me and below is the communication letter. I have enclosed a cash receipt of the payment of £200 on 4th Jan.
Confirm to me the receipt of this email.
Thank you!
Mr Sebastien TONI

From :BOA Transfer Dept. <transferdept@boaburkinfaso.com<mailto:transferdept@boaburkinfaso.com>>
To : xxx
Cc : "mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com"<mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com<mailto:mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com>>
Date : Mon, 04 Jan 2016 09:12:29
Subject : The Funds have been remitted to your account
============ Forwarded message ============

Dear Mr. xxx

Subj: An Irrevocable Transfer Formality

This communication is to inform you that the Dormant account has today been re-activated. Be also informed that the total of $16,208,738.77 USD has been wired direct to your account and the transfer payment receipt/Slip is here enclosed for your reference. The Fund will reflect to your account in the next 5-Bank working Day which happen to be on 9th day of January, 2016 being Saturday.

This requires an urgent attention to update you that you are required to pay the KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER FEE and CENTRAL BANK CLEARANCE FEE of £2,900,00 GBP within the next 3-Bank working Day and failure to pay the fees will result an inevitably terminating the funds on transit, which means that the funds transfert will be cancel/terminated if the fee is not paid within the stipulated given time. This is an irrevocable deadline so you must have to act fast accordingly.

Note: You are required within Three(3) Bank working day to pay the fee (£2,900,00 GBP) other wise the funds on transit will be cancel for non compliance of Central Bank request.

Be rest assured that as soon as the payment is made within the time frame however the funds will be clear to your account at due stated date.

Note: The Transfer payment receipt is an evidence that funds are transfer direct to your account but it is not valid for now until the 9th of January 2016 which is the stipulated date which the funds will reflect to your account.

Thank you
Dr Laurent BASQUE

Foreign and Exchange/Transfer Department
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
770, Avenue du Président Aboubakar Sangoulé
Lamizana 01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso

Note: Contact Mr Sebastien TONI for inquiry and information via (00226) 60 79 63 37

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016
To:
Subject: The final deadline is 07/01/16.

Attention xxx,

Reference to your mail and be inform to know that the deadline can not be change. The final deadline is 07/01/16. You are ask to pay the stated fee USD$2900 tomorrow being 7th Jan. the deadline so that the funds will reach to your nominated bank account.
Failure to do that the transaction will be canceled.
Thank you!
Mr Sebastien TONI

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016
To: xxx
Cc: mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com <mrs.aishagaddafi0@gmail.com>
Subject: Act Fast

Attention xxx,

We are sorry for late communication.The payment was yesterday received and our BOA Bank Executive Governor Mr Paul DERREUMAUX advised us to wait until He made a successful conclusion with the IMF and WAMA because he doesn't want any hindrance once the funds are transfer to your account again. The funds are ready to be re-transfer but We also have just received a legal advice from our legal department that the document of Money Laundry should be provided in your name so that as soon as we remit the funds to your account, no any legal office will question the legality of the funds until it will reach to your account with in 24 Hour.

Once the funds is transferred with out the document accompanying it, it will certainly attract the attention of IMF and WAMA authorities and they will ask you to provide the documentation to prove the legitimacy of the funds and whether it is free from the "Drugs, Terrorism and Money Laundry" issues, without these, the authority of West Africa Monetary Agency will confiscate the funds, you will be arrested and charged for the "Money Laundry"!, I'm sure you don't want to see your funds to be taken away by the U.S. Government (they won't even thank you for it)! To avoid all these problems, we need to ensure that the document is available before we can re-transfer the funds to your account. This is truly a win-win solution to commence the re-transfer of the funds according to our legal department!

If we send our Attorney to go and get the document from the court, it will not cost you much but if you send another person, the court shall charge you a lot of money which you many not be able to afford. So therefore you are only require to send £3,850.00 GP to procure the (Drugs, Terrorist and Money Laundry certificates) document urgent possibly tomorrow as soon as payment is received.

Cc: Madam Aisha Gaddafi

Thank you!
Mr Sebastien TONI

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016
To: xxx
Subject: Your pacakge (ATM) has been successfully registered with DHL(FYI)

Attention xxx,

It was not easy for me to deal with the Federal In-land Revenue Agency, according to the order of the President Marc Roch Christian Kabore the parliament have enacted an emergency law to monitor every parcel going and coming into the country because of the recent killings by the Jihajists. Thank God that finally i have completed the DHL package registration today and your ATM package is now with DHL awaiting for immediate airlifting any moment from now. Although it was very difficult for me before i could able to reached a successful conclusion.

I had a little misunderstanding with the Federal In-land Revenue Agency, it was crystal clear to me that every package that is about to cargo outside this country will be thoroughly checked by the customs officers and every outstanding bills related to that very package must be paid off, if it is a compulsory payment. The Federal In-land Revenue Agency have gone through your ATM file which they confirmed that the outstanding bills of Stamp Duty and Value Added Tax of £3,050.00 British Pound Sterling has not been paid off. The Federal In-land Revenue Agency previously concluded that i cannot send the ATM to you because of the outstanding bills and they attempted to confiscate the ATM and placed in their custody which i pleaded and promise to them that you will send the amount tomorrow and they accepted and allowed me to registered the ATM successfully under a condition that once the payment is made then they shall release the ATM PIN CODE to me so that i can give it to you to enable you have an immediate access to funds through ATM machine. Please do not let me down before them.

The tracking numbers is (381452xxxx), You can track the package by writing- www. dhl.com and use the above tracking number to monitor the movement of the package because the DHL management told me that the package will reach to your country on or before Friday.

Note; You should track the package now for confirmation and hurry up to send the £3,050.00 British Pound Sterling so that i can conclude with them to receive the pin code and send to you before the arrival of your ATM.

Turn your telephone on 24hours because they will call you on phone upon arrival of the package.

Do not forget that the Federal In-land Revenue Agency has given a deadline to pay the outstanding bills of £3,050.00 British Pound Sterling within 5bank working days before they will release the ATM PIN code to me and you must know that you need the ATM pin code to make withdrawal from the Automatic Teller Machine Payment Centre. I will advice you to act urgently to send the money enable me meet them and collect the code from them, call you on phone and give to you the code so that as soon as the DHL delivers the package and you will immediately start withdrawing your money from ATM machine.

You have to make it urgent and send the money through Western Union like you always did.

Thank you!
Mr Sebastien TONI

Fake documents received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.