Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:27 pm

The International Monetary Fund Unit
Hi
I am Personal Messenger Mrs.Mary A.K,I was instructed from IMF David Lipto.
Be informed we have alerted message from Interpol Police and the Head Director you have not complete the legal requests Legal document imf, Noted this failure to co-operate with them your Atm Card funds will be confiscated, the funds given to you from United Nation and Nigeria Government as a compensation which the person we approved Genuine Mrs.Helen Ubuka you need to legalize the documents back up document before your funds delivery to you.
we do monitors all the transaction going on here and over there with Interpol police, the register lawyer James Goodwin high respected person we know him for him to legalize the Imf documents from court over there do comply with the requested fee to legalize your documents funds.

The lady Mrs.Helen Ubuka do contact her her private email. helenubuka123@gmail.com is officials approved.

International Monetary Fund.

I am Personal Messenger Mrs.Mary K,
to imf David.

David Lipto
Deputy.
info@oig.treas.org
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsy., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 202233

Header:

Return-Path: <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.79.71.235] ([197.210.57.24])
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 10:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IMF Resolve Your funds Document with Mrs.Helen

Orig IP: 197.210.57.24 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Sir
Frequently Asked Questions :and instructions the same is inside your package. read it very how to use use your card.

Q: Do I need a bank account to use the card?
A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is a payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

Q: What currency will I receive my money in?
A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal, the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive exchange rates.

Q: Will the ATM card work in my country?
A: Yes - the ATM card will work in almost every country in the world. There are more than a 945,000 ATM machines throughout the world that will accept your card. Any ATM machine that displays the Visa logo or the Master logo will accept the card.

Q: Can I use my card for credit card purchases?
A: YES - You can use it for ALL online purchases. Your ATM Electron Card can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select ATM/Visa merchant terminals worldwide.

Q: Can I get a second card for my spouse, relative or friend?
A: Only one card can be issued per account, we are unable to issue a second card for any account.

Q: What happens if I do not withdraw my money right away?
A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money immediately. You can let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) and transaction statement will be send to you at the end of each month.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card?
A: No problem - just send an application with your preferred choice of payment, but this will be after one month after you receive the atm card. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the ATM Electron Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my ATM Electron Card expire?
A: For security reasons, your ATM Electron Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card but before your card expires, a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q: How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history?
A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions, print your statements, and change your PIN.

Noted As soon you send the fee for document and atm card legalize from court your parcel will be ship to you,

HELEN UBUKA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customercare@efglprivate.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Still scamming and the Namecheap website is still active.

Sir,
This is my new mail address the other was hack, so i have to safe your payment file from the hacks, do not respond to any scam hacks this is to avoid diversion of your funds,
I am not interested in your fee what i am interested for you to have your funds before it get confiscated, but without the legal documents there is no way the funds can be transfer or atm card shall be given to you and your online account, this document is important first, you promise sending the fee this week till no mail from you. since i deposited the part fee for the document now you need to send your part to complete the IMF/EU legal document before your funds release to you, proof your honest for responding to me,

We look forward to serving you better.

Mr.Jeff Johnson
FGLB Private Limited
Leconfield House Curzon Street London,
W1J 5JB
United Kingdom
Email on Maintenance sever customercare@efglprivate.com

Header:

Return-Path: <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019
Subject: FROM EFG BANK PAYMENT PAYMENT FILE 68C URGENT

Your message wasn't delivered to customercare@efglprivate.com because the domain efglprivate.com couldn't be found.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:36 pm

With De Respect.Sir,

Noted date have given for the funds transfer and any funds without the original imf /eu document will be confiscated says to all authorities.

Let be honest with you and truth about everything no need of hiding anything the reasons why you have not receive funds all this months and years is because of the original legal documents because what is happen now the authority have given serious warns any funds transfer that do have original copies of documents will have access to his or her funds because activates of hacking and lack of documents and money laundering and all the rests. my bank is not asking for any transfer fee or pin code fees, what my bank needs from you is the original documents paper which will give to you from court through layer after you complete the fee, you are not happy me secret help you with par fee which i have deposited t of the fee and which our bank do not support if they find out i will be sack from work, you did to appreciate it, you always t accessing releasing bad words to us, think about what i am telling you and reasons for it you will good result of your funds transfer. you have not fulfill all requests from the bank needed the original document imf/eu.

NOTED THIS CALLED CLEARANCE FUND IMF DOCUMENT AND EUROPEAN UNIONS DOCUMENT BEFORE ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS BY TRANSFER OR BY ONLINE OR BY ATM CARD. IF ARE READY GET BACK ONE THE DOCUMENT IMF WILL SCAN TO YOU TO FILL UP AND SCAN BACK FOR THE COURT TO LEGALIZE IT. AFTER YOU SEND PART FEE, BECAUSE I HVAE RAISE PART TO HELP YOU. THE PART YOU NEED TO SEND IS $340 DOLLARS TO LEGALIZE FROM COURT SECRETARY LAWYER WILL RECEIVER FEE FROM ASIDE THERE OFFICE IS WHERE THE DOCUMENTS WILL PROCURE AND LEGALIZE, I MUST BE HONEST WITH YOU IF WANT MY ID CARD BANK I CAN SCAN IT TO YOU NOTHING TO HID ABOUT. BUT DO NOT EXPOSE IT TO HACKS OR SCAMMER KEEP WITHIN YOURSELF TO KNOW YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT HAND AND IF YOUR FUNDS DID NOT TRANSFER YOU CAN USE MY ID CARD ARREST ME.

Mr.Jeff Johnson
FGLB Private Limited
W1J 5JB
United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:39 pm

THIS MY LAST MAIL TO YOU, I TRY MY BEST FOR THE DOCUMENT ATTACHE, ONLY YOU TO LEGALIZE IT,

With De Respect.Sir,
Noted date have given from authority for the funds transfer and any funds without the original imf /eu document will be confiscated says to all authorities because about two million dollars was lost and transfer without any documents here they use hacks and fake signatures, our bank are careful l now.

Let be honest with you and truth about everything no need of hiding anything the reasons why you have not receive funds all this months and years is because of the original legal documents because what is happen now the authority have given serious warns any funds transfer that do have original copies of documents will have access to his or her funds because activates of hacking and lack of documents and money laundering and all the rests. my bank is not asking for any transfer fee or pin code fees, what my bank needs from you is the original documents paper which will give to you from court through layer after you complete the fee, you are not happy me secret help you with par fee which i have deposited t of the fee and which our bank do not support if they find out i will be sack from work, you did to appreciate it, you always t accessing releasing bad words to us, think about what i am telling you and reasons for it you will good result of your funds transfer. you have not fulfill all requests from the bank needed the original document imf/eu. and you can come here without the documents procure from you before any bank staff receive you this is the law, anybody you are dealing you are westing your time discards and face your funds to get the legal document now.

NOTED THIS CALLED CLEARANCE FUND IMF DOCUMENT AND EUROPEAN UNIONS DOCUMENT BEFORE ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS BY TRANSFER OR BY ONLINE OR BY ATM CARD. IF ARE READY GET BACK ONE THE DOCUMENT IMF WILL SCAN TO YOU TO FILL UP AND SCAN BACK FOR THE COURT TO LEGALIZE IT. AFTER YOU SEND PART FEE, BECAUSE I HVAE RAISE PART TO HELP YOU. THE PART YOU NEED TO SEND IS $340 DOLLARS TO LEGALIZE FROM COURT SECRETARY LAWYER WILL RECEIVER FEE FROM ASIDE THERE OFFICE IS WHERE THE DOCUMENTS WILL PROCURE AND LEGALIZE, I MUST BE HONEST WITH YOU IF WANT MY ID CARD BANK I CAN SCAN IT TO YOU NOTHING TO HID ABOUT. BUT DO NOT EXPOSE IT TO HACKS OR SCAMMER KEEP WITHIN YOURSELF TO KNOW YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT HAND AND IF YOUR FUNDS DID NOT TRANSFER YOU CAN USE MY ID CARD ARREST ME. I MY BEST TO GET THE SCAN COPY FROM BARRISTER THIS LEGAL DOCUMENTS ATTACHE FILL IT UP SCAN BACK TO LEGALIZE BEFORE YOUR FUNDS RELEASE TO YOU, THE BALANCE FEE IS $340 DOLLARS. I DEPOSITED PART BEFORE AGREE TO SCAN THE DOCUMENT TO YOU TO FILL IT AND SCAN BACK IF YOU CAN NOT FILL IT THE BARRISTER WILL HELP FILL IT AND DO THE LEGALIZE AFTER YOU SEND THE FEE THIS IS ONLY WHAT YOU NEED NOW.

Mr.Jeff Johnson
FGLB Private Limited
W1J 5JB
United Kingdom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Recovery scam this time:

Sir
I can not break the law or to lose my job last i told help you secret with part fee for the document, now you refuse to send your part fee to use legalize your funds document, without the document legalize by court chief judge through help of barrister here there is no way you can have your funds, noted the file of your funds of $5.2md will closed end for confiscated from high authority order have pass to our bank you have time now to legalize the funds document
before i too late,

We look forward to serving you better.

Mr.Jeff Johnson
FGLB Private Limited
W1J 5JB
United Kingdom

customercare@efglprivate.com is an invalid website.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:31 pm

sir
How is the fee from you did you rember it, when i hear from you i willl gve the account

Jeff
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Here is account information as soon you send it do scan the slip payment copy

Account Name : Opara V. C.
Account Number : 101983xxxx
Bank name : Polaris bank
Bank Address : 118 Iju Road Fagba, Lagos Nigeria.
Home Address : Meran Ijaiye Lagos.
Account Phone Number : 0810863xxxx

As soon you send do confirm the informations

Jeff Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:16 pm

What do you mean? the account is ok, be honest sir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:54 pm

The International Monetary Fund Unit
Hi
I am Mary messenger to David Instructed ME to contact you.
Be informed we have alerted message from Interpol Police and the Head Director you have not complete the legal requests from them, Noted this failure to co-operate with them your funds will be confiscated this is last warning we have given update of confiscations from the Efg bank next one week from now.
Noted We are fight against scammer and money laundering activities with the co-operate with UK authority be so kind discards from such bad officials and Nigeria scammers, do complete your legal processes with the efg bank this is to avoid confiscated of your funds from government funds above a millions dollars have questions of clearance from legally freedom. You should Legalize the IMF document Identification Claiming Certificate and noted we have given the bank our form IMF which you fill and complete the Identification Claiming Certificate with this you will not have stop order you will be free from money laundering accession and criminal and money drug attacks.

kindly contact Jeff Johnson to legalize the imf document, he assisted you obatin the paper, you do the legalize before confirming your funds in your bank and to proof you right with the bank and our office.

Here is right Bank Efg bank
Officer to contact Mr.Jeff Johnson
The email address. jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

International Monetary Fund.

David Lipto
Deputy.
Personal Assistance Nike Garry,
info@oig.treas.org
Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsy., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 202233
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.