Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

campbell.harveyy@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

campbell.harveyy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:24 pm

​COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT RESOLUTION PANEL ON WITHHELD PAYMENTS.

Mr.Steven Mnuchin <campbell.harveyy@gmail.com>
Bcc:

18 Aug at 07:50

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
FROM THE OFFICE OF MR.STEVEN MNUCHIN.
Senior Secretary, Foreign Assets Control
The U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Treasury Annex
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220
United States of America.
Email:administration01.washington.usa@citromail.hu
Our Ref: USA/TREAS/898ATCP
Your ref: USA/IMF/7890/12019.

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT RESOLUTION PANEL ON WITHHELD PAYMENTS.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

After reviewing your online email communication messages on your unsuccessful transactions with most European and other foreign banks in Africa, we wish to let you know that we have communicated with most of these foreign banks that withheld most international payments to individual accounts so as to find out why these funds were withheld and the source of the funds.

Conclusively, we discovered that most of these withheld and/or unpaid funds being remitted to individual accounts abroad originated from lottery organizations, international trading companies and deceased personals.

Such transfer suspension was placed on these funds because majority of these international fund remittance/transfer of over the total sum of $500,000 and above to private individuals account abroad, usually carried out by foreign Banks, Private or Commercial Courier Companies were never properly recorded by the paying institution for future file reference/assessment by Crime Monitoring Units/Agencies.

In joint alliance with the HMRC Treasury Europe, the European Financial Service Commission & the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to resolve this issue, we wish to let you know that we have approved to release only the total sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500,000.00 USD) to enable you start up your own business.

Through the assistance of the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) to investigate and release suspended, withheld and/or unpaid Inheritance/Award Winning/Contract funds to its beneficiaries account abroad, we were able to gain an approval authorization letter from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which stated that these funds will be released by these European and other foreign banks to its beneficiary on proper confirmation of its claim.

By the virtue of the provision of the law which confer on us powers to advocate, adjudicate suspend and authorize an immediate transfer of your funds internationally, we hereby state emphatically and without prejudice that should there be any information that may succeed your application for fund release that are currently deposited in most European and other foreign banks, please do not hesitate to provide us the information so that we will know how to help you receive your funds.

Kindly provide your personal contact details by sending us the information below along with a scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license so that we will forward it for verification and payment.

PERSONAL DETAILS;

1. Your Full Name, Nationality & Current Location.
2. Your Age & Current Occupation.
3. Your Phone & Fax Number.
4. Your ID Number (or Attach Identification Documents).

Important Notice: Your inability to make this clarification for fund transfer with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will continue to suspend your chances of receiving any international payment directed to your local bank account from any foreign bank until this clarification is made.

Failure to properly apply for the funds release for transfer to you within 7 days, will nullify your chances of receiving this funds, and this funds will be confiscated and made to be forfeited under the Money Laundering and Other Financial Crime Prohibition Act of 2003.

Also note that due to my position as the U.S. Treasury Secretary of the US Department of the Treasury, I will not always be available to answer any of your calls because I am not always in my office due to the states political matters and my office numbers are usually engaged until I return after few days. If you have any issue to discuss regarding your funds, kindly email me and I will always get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mr.Steven Mnuchin.
Senior Secretary,Foreign Assets Control
U.S. Department of the Treasury.
E-mail:administration01.washington.usa@citromail.hu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.