Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sophia-luvly@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Sophia-luvly@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:15 am

From a Survivor:

Dearest  
I appreciate your urgent respond of my mail, beside I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we do not know each other very well, but I believe God has a reason for me to contact you at this point in time. I am Miss Sophia Garang Nzinga  23 years age from Southern Sudan in Africa, the only daughter of Late Dr Garang Nzinga  , the deputy leader of South Sudan Revolution Liberation force under the government of  president Omar al-Bashir . My father and mother was killed through  car bomb attack through the set up of  Omar Bashir, because my family had total support of Southern Sudan revolution liberation force ,which God has finally made it possible Today. I am constrained to contact you because of my present situation now. Since after the death of my father life became hail on earth through the frustration Omar al-Bashir government. Omar Al-Bashir vowed to destroy all the leaders that fought for the liberation of South Sudan and for this reason, he has taken away all my late father's treasury and properties in Sudan. I was in the University campus when I had the news of parents death then, I returned to my home. 

I saw the security agent surrounding our compound. After few days, one of the security agents came to my room and informed me about what is going on and he advised me to find possibilities to escape to a neighboring country to seek for a political asylum. I managed to escape to a neighboring country in Africa to seek  asylum  under united nation  humanitarian agency refugee camp controlled by Roman Catholic Church in Lome republic of Togo. President Omar Bashir, has succeeded in destroying my family, by using his power to take all our family properties in Sudan, even taking the certificate of in co-operation of my father business by accusing him of sabotaging Sudan government, Presently now, I am seeking for an assistance of a trusted and God fearing person I can trust my love possibly relocate and settle down my life with the person.I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US 5.400.000.00 in one international bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will reward you with 15 percent of the total sum for you assistance. 

As you will help me in investment, I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 3rd year in the university, when the crisis started. I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund and investment of the fund in your country. I will reward you with 15 percent of total money when you help get the transfer into your account. This is the reason why, I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put every thing into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent respond indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this my secret to only to you alone. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, because I do not want to attract the interest of the government again and I want to protect my life also. Hope to hear from you 
Sophia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Sophia-luvly@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:44 pm

From another Survivor:

Date: July 15, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Thank for your mail

Dearest
I appreciate your urgent respond of my mail, beside I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we do not know each other very well, but I believe God has a reason for me to contact you at this point in time. I am Miss Sophia Garang Nzinga 23 years age from Southern Sudan in Africa, the only daughter of Late Dr Garang Nzinga , the deputy leader of South Sudan Revolution Liberation force under the government of president Omar al-Bashir . My father and mother was killed through car bomb attack through the set up of Omar Bashir, because my family had total support of Southern Sudan revolution liberation force ,which God has finally made it possible Today. I am constrained to contact you because of my present situation now. Since after the death of my father life became hail on earth through the frustration Omar al-Bashir government. Omar Al-Bashir vowed to destroy all the leaders that fought for the liberation of South Sudan and for this reason, he has taken away all my late father's treasury and properties in Sudan. I was in the University campus when I had the news of parents death then, I returned to my home.

I saw the security agent surrounding our compound. After few days, one of the security agents came to my room and informed me about what is going on and he advised me to find possibilities to escape to a neighboring country to seek for a political asylum. I managed to escape to a neighboring country in Africa to seek asylum under united nation humanitarian agency refugee camp controlled by Roman Catholic Church in Lome republic of Togo. President Omar Bashir, has succeeded in destroying my family, by using his power to take all our family properties in Sudan, even taking the certificate of in co-operation of my father business by accusing him of sabotaging Sudan government, Presently now, I am seeking for an assistance of a trusted and God fearing person I can trust my love possibly relocate and settle down my life with the person.I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US 5.400.000.00 in one international bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will reward you with 15 percent of the total sum for you assistance.

As you will help me in investment, I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my 3rd year in the university, when the crisis started. I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund and investment of the fund in your country. I will reward you with 15 percent of total money when you help get the transfer into your account. This is the reason why, I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put every thing into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent respond indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this my secret to only to you alone. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, because I do not want to attract the interest of the government again and I want to protect my life also. Hope to hear from you
Sophia
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.