Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterkoman221@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

peterkoman221@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 pm

Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you

admin@wellsfargo-debtssettlement.com <peterkoman221@gmail.com>
Bcc:

24 Jun at 11:16

ATTN; BENEFICIARY.

How are you doing today? Fine I hope.

Note that your inheritance payment is still in our possession and there some tax and transfer fee that is needed be paid before final transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the needed fund, But he gave a condition of 3% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm below information’s below. If you have a company bank account it we be preferably if not send your bank details .

1, Do you send your full bank details with address,

2, Do also send your full address and your direct telephone number.

A promissory note that the fund that we be loan to you by the investor we be used to finance the release of your 5miilion dollar inheritance fund with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the tax and proper documentation of you fund and not for your personal use. WE HAVE ALSO

NOTICED THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

DO REPLY ME VIA THIS EMAIL; hw5033905@gmail.com

Your urgent reply is needed,

HARRY WELLS ,

WELLS FARGO BANK.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: peterkoman221@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:43 pm

No upfront payment from you as the investor we provide the needed fund

hw5033905@gmail.com <hw5033905@gmail.com>
To:

Sat, 28 Nov at 10:22

Google Forms
ATTN; Beneficiary.
Note that your inheritance payment is still in our possession and there is some tax and transfer fee that needs to be paid before final transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the needed fund, But he gave a condition of 3% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm below information below. If you have a company bank account it we be preferable if not send your bank details .
A promissory note that the fund that we will loan to you by the investor we will use to finance the release of your 5miilion dollar inheritance fund with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the tax and proper documentation of you fund and not for your personal use. WE HAVE ALSO
NOTICED THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
SMITH GRAEME JOHN,
WELLS FARGO BANK.

Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

billproffrancis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Final Funds Release Order

Prof.Francis Bill <billproffrancis@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 8 Mar at 13:35

Attention: Beneficiary,

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police Commission, The FBI and The INTERPOL respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment .

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-93WB82UN567-G, Approval Number: 7402-2011, Certificate of Merit Number: 781 and Release Code Number: 0295 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars only)

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise:

1} Your Full Name, For Verifications:...
2} Your Contact Telephone and Fax Number:....
3}Profession:....
4}Age:...
5; Bank name
5) Your bank name.

6, your id card

As soon as this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Further information\guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully ,
Prof, Francis Bill
United Nations Committee on Financial and Allied Matters
Wayne

sj4205235@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:31 pm

ATTN;Beneficiary.

Note that your inheritance payment is still in our possession and there some tax and transfer fee that is needed be paid before final transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account Knowing fully well that you might not be able to pay the fee involved before final transfer of your fund into your account . I have to seek for the assistance of an investor who has agreed to loan us the needed fund, But he gave a condition of 3% of the total fund immediately the transfer is made into your bank account .you don't have To worry as I will sign all the document involved with the loan, Please do reconfirm below information’s below. If you have a company bank account it we be preferably if not send your bank details .

A promissory note that the fund that we will loan to you by the investor we be used to finance the release of your 5miilion dollar inheritance fund with my bank . Note that the loan from the investor is for the payment of the tax and proper documentation of your fund and not for your personal use. WE HAVE ALSO

NOTICED THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BETWEEN $50,000 -$70,000 THESE BEING THE OUTSTANDING ARREARS TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION. NOTE THAT THE LOAN CAN ONLY BE PAY BACK AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE 5MILLION DOLLAR INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. SEND ME A REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL; sj4205235@gmail.com

SMITH GRAEME JOHN,

WELLS FARGO BANK.

EMAIL; sj4205235@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.145
Return-Path: < peterkoman221@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.47]
Reply-To: billproffrancis@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 03:56:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAN-KvCGHY6pvX=MqK2jYC32jdqz5FyyGyELMs18a62CQWdh3Xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Final notice on your payment , No upfront payment from you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: billproffrancis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn;Beneficiary.

ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$500, 000, 00. PAYMENT

I am Mr. ADAM SMITH the director foreign operations unit and head of international swift transfer department of Bank of America.

Your contract/inheritance funds were lent to Bank of America by the country of fund origin. These funds have since been paid back to the Country Government treasury. This loan generated an interest of US$500,000, 00, which is due to you personally. We are in the process of making this amount available to you via a Satisfied International Bank Draft OR ATM CARD.

Recently same country officials came back and ask us to pay them the accrued interest of your contract/inheritance fund been deposited in our bank, since our bank is a private bank that has integrity and image to protect as a financial institution. After the Board of Directors meetings, we decided to contact you as the original beneficiary of this fund since we know the fraudulent activities occurring in those countries in order to protect our name and image.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to receive this Fund because from time to time the auditors do come to our bank to cross-check our files and our financial update, the earlier you comply with the demands of the delivery of the fund, the faster the action, because the country officials wants the accrued interest to be paid to them but we refused, so when they find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will want to call back the fund to the their Federal Government treasury.

However, the bank requires that you provide the following

1, Valid two form of picture ID CARD:

2, Name of your bank and bank details

3, Your direct telephone number.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Adam Smith

Bank of America.

Header:

Return-Path: <billproffrancis@gmail.com>
From: "Admin@Bank of America" <billproffrancis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 01:02:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CACq=QufQsac-YXtJzzfkqMPd34xfJvq4MYrUuR8SPv+wLysyYw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Accrued interest of US$500, 000, 00. payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: billproffrancis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:34 am

Recovery scam.

Attention: Beneficiary.

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment .

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-93WB82UN567-G, Approval Number: 7402-2011, Certificate of Merit Number: 781 and Release Code Number: 0295 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars only)

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise:

1} Your Full Name, For Verifications:...
2} Your Contact Telephone and Fax Number:....
3}Profession:....
4}Age:...
5) Your bank name.

As soon as this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Further information\guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order. Send me reply via; billproffrancis@gmail.com

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully ,
Prof, Francis Bill
United Nations Committee on Financial and Allied Matters

EMAIL;billproffrancis@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <prof.francisbill@hotmail.com>
Subject: Final Funds Release Order
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:41:39 +0000
Message-ID: <AM9P193MB0808439426F05E3909FDC2DC83D2A@AM9P193MB0808.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.