Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Daniel K. Dlugolecki

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Daniel K. Dlugolecki

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:55 am

Victim complaint posted online:

He is using the name Daniel Dlugolecki... Met him on Badoo .. he said he has no family I'm all he has he is currently deployed in Afghanistan but is being shipped out to Syria and wanted to send me his belongings but surprise surprise they get stopped by customs in Turkey and asked would I pay the bill of €900 to get it released.

The real owner of the stolen pictures used in scam is U.S. Marine Corps Sgt. Daniel K. Dlugolecki, and he has nothing to do with the scammers impersonating him. The pictures are stolen from the real owner Facebook profile.

Additional email addresses reported online while being used with stolen pictures from the same gallery:

- danielkennet51@gmail.com
- dlugoleckimiller@gmail.com
- dlugoleckidaniels66@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

masondlugolecki@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:59 am

Another scammer using the same stolen pictures is active on Instagram since March as:

Mason Dlugolecki - @mason_dlugolecki150
Email address used: masondlugolecki@gmail.com
I’m the least flexible guy in the yoga studio but my downward dog is top notch ...US Marine

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Bernard Hobart - Dlugolecki Avalos

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:01 am

There was a second profile on Instagram, no longer active, as Bernardhobart1. Some of the stolen pictures used:

On Facebook as:

Dlugolecki Avalos

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

danielwhitmor5425@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Form received 2019-07-19 08:29:32

What name did the scammer use?: Daniel Greg
How old did the scammer say they were?: 39
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Hangout
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No
Scammer's email address if you have it.: danielwhitmor5425@gmail.com
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: 4300$
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: initially blocked in messenger then on facebook then on hangout and my email
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: He is still active on facebook and instant messenger under the name of Daniel Greg.!!! And in Hangout as Daniel Whitmore and Emmanuel Hebrev.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Hebrev5426@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 pm

More information:

He offered me friendship on Facebook for the first time under the name of Daniel Greg. He introduced himself as captain of the United States Marine Corps. He is on a peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan. He said his wife died 6 years ago in a car accident and he has a son of 9 years, he studies and lives in England. His mother died when he turned 16 and father is sick and is on treatment. He wrote that he is from Dallas, Texas he has a big house there. He at the beginning of our communication asked me to go to Hangouts , stating that he is more comfortable there. He said they were attacked there, and he is wounded in his eyes. When I asked him about his surname, Dlugoletsky he said he took his grandfather's name , in fact, he is known as Daniel Whitmore. He began to demand money not long ago. Said he wanted to leave Afghanistan on vacation, that he has to pay for the vacation otherwise they won't let him go, that now he does not have access to his credit card.

Added E-mail address that was posted on the fake Facebook profile: Hebrev5426@gmail.com

Additional stolen photos being used by the scammer:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jasontom404@gmail.com - FaceBook Dating

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 16, 2021 11:13 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

Found this scammer on Facebook dating...was very adamant about switching to google hangouts, said he was in the Army with an obvious Marine Corps uniform on...I was in the Navy so I asked him a couple military questions that he had no idea about so I decided to google reverse image search his picture he sent me and came across your website.

His email for hangouts is: jasontom404@gmail.com
Name on FB dating: Sylvia
Located in: New York, New York

His whole dating profile has stolen pictures as well...I found most of them on your site.
I attached pictures of his fb dating profile as well as the picture he sent me.

Stolen pictures used:

I don’t have any messages anymore but I did take a screenshot of one before I blocked him and did video call with him before I broke off contact. Here’s a picture of a message exchange and two pictures of our video call...he says he lives in Nigeria.

chat.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.