Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Victoria Lopyreva

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

waterrfire@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:09 pm

Email:

Good evening stranger! You need to start reading the email. Spend just minutes of your period of time.Are you interested in a lover or wife? If so, I'll be lucky to meet youI will mail my picture so that you could see just how I i am looking.I am all natural blond.I'm from a region named Ukraine, you probably heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years old, if perhaps you are younger, I'm not considering a person younger than me.If you aren't focused on young ladies, please do not respond.I would really like to meet a man with someone i will be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.Not looking for fun, I want a sincere relationship with a guy that has absolutely serious aims.My heart and soul has long been free for quite a while from this point, I wish to meet up with a darling with whom I'll feel a cherished female.Tell me please about your self, what's your age? just where do you live? Send your photos.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: waterrfire@yandex.com

So we could maintain our messaging.

Header:

Return-Path: <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.164.187.218])
Reply-To: Girlb Miu <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlb Miu <kado555@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my new friend
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 00:04:27
Message-ID: <20190416000429.5716.kado---@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 125.164.187.218
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Solo
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fire.waterr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Email:

Hey hey my awesome friend, You should go through this email. Spend several minutes of your total time period.Are you wanting to find a partner or partner? If that's so, I'll be happy to know youI'll send my pic that will help you discover how I appear.I'm a pure golden-haired.I live in a region identified as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. I am Maryna.Currently i am thirty-six years old, if perhaps you're more youthful, I'm not interested in a person who is younger than me.If you are not focused on young ladies, you shouldn't reply.I would really like to get to know a male with somebody i would be happy with or turn into a good friend.I am not looking out for entertainment, I need a heavy marriage with a person that has motivated motives.My soul has been totally free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet a man with whom I'll truly feel a cherished sweetheart.Inform me regarding your self, your age? where exactly are you from? Send your photo.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: fire.waterr@yandex.com

So, we will maintain our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.227.190.18])
Subject: Hi,
Reply-To: Sunk Sweetx <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunk Sweetx <you.i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:40:35
Message-ID: <20190417094036.2654.you-i@carol.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.227.190.18
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Gurgaon
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is the same one reported above.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

grass.nature@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Email:

Good evening! You need to looking at my message. Spend a few minutes of your time period.Are you on the lookout for a girl or lifetime partner? If that is so, I will be seriously happy to know youI'll send my picture so that you could observe just how I i am looking.I am a real golden-haired.I live in a country identified as Ukraine, you probably heard about it. I am Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if you're a lot more younger, I'm not really enthusiastic about a guy younger than my age.Or if you are not interested in girls, do not reply.I want to get to know a man with anyone i might possibly be very happy with or turned out to be a good friend.Not looking for fun, I would like a significant romantic relationship with a guy who has serious aims.My soul have been totally free for many years from this point, I wish to meet up with a darling with who I will truly feel a loved young lady.Inform me about who you are, how old? where exactly do you live? Send out your snapshots.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: grass.nature@yandex.com

So we'll keep going our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <spbb4xn9@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [1.47.133.253])
Reply-To: Sweete Sund <spbb4xn9@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweete Sund <spbb4xn9@ion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my awesome friend.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 04:24:14
Message-ID: <20190419042416.0921.spbb-xn-@ion.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 1.47.133.253
Originating ISP: Total Access Communication Plc.
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 09, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: m0rning.day@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Email:

Hi my awesome mate. You should looking at the letter. Spend several minutes of your own period of time.Are you presently wanting to find a girl or wife? If that's so, I will be pleased to know youI'll send my shot so that you could discover just how I look.I am a natural blonde.I live in a country known as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. My name is Maryna.Now i'm 36 years of age, if you're more youthful, I am not thinking about a man more youthful than my age.If you're not considering ladies, do not respond.I would really like to find a guy with somebody i may be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.I am not looking out for delight, I want a heavy marriage with a man that has determined goals.My spirit has been totally free for many years now, I would like to meet up with the one with whom I will come to feel a cherished sweetheart.Inform me please about who you are, your age? exactly where are you from? Mail your photos please.So, we're able to carry on our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <zzw30mrs@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (78-57-254-25.static.zebra.lt [78.57.254.25])
Subject: Hello Charming!
Reply-To: Nicet Sunnyn <m0rning.day@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Nicet Sunnyn <zzw30mrs@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 17:59:22
Message-ID: <20190420175923.7012.zzw--mrs@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 78.57.254.25
Originating ISP: Telia Lietuva, Ab
City: Klaipeda
Country of Origin: Lithuania

The stolen picture received with the message was already reported here (Apr 09, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

icee.water@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Email:

Salut Be sure to read through the message. Take several minutes of your time period. Are you presently looking for a girl or partner? If you're, I will be happy to know you Allow me to send my photo for you to see how I appear. I'm all natural golden-haired. I live in a region referred to as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. My name is Maryna. Now i'm thirty six years of age, if you are more youthful, I am not really considering a person more youthful than me. Or if you're not considering ladies, do not reply. I would really like to find a guy with someone i will be happy with or turn into a close friend. Not researching for entertainment, I would like an essential romantic relationship with a male that has determined motives. My heart have been absolutely free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet a guy with whom I'll feel a adored female. Tell me please about you personally, what's your age? where exactly are you from? Send out your photo.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: icee.water@yandex.com

So, we're able to maintain our messaging.

Header:

Return-Path: <spqz2cy9@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.249.130.233])
Reply-To: Girlg Lonelyi <spqz2cy9@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlg Lonelyi <spqz2cy9@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi my new pen-friend.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:41:22
Message-ID: <20190425144124.0622.spqz-cy-@space.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.249.130.233
City: Denpasar

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 13, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smileprett@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2019 11:35 am

Email:

Hey there my awesome mate! Please go through this mail. Take a minute or two of your own period of time. Have you been currently wanting to find a partner or lifetime partner? If that is so, I will be lucky to meet you I will mail my shot so that you could observe how I i am looking. I'm all natural blonde. I live in a country called Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. I'm Maryna. Right now I am thirty-six years, if perhaps you're younger, I'm not considering a guy who is younger than my age. Or if you are not focused on young ladies, you shouldn't reply. I would like to get to know a man with anyone i would be very happy with or become a good friend. Not looking for excitement, I would like an essential relationship with a male who has absolutely serious aims. My spirit has been totally free for many years now, I would want to meet a guy with who I will come to feel a loved woman. Tell me regarding yourself, how old are you? exactly where are you from? Forward your snaps.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: smileprett@yandex.com

So we're able to carry on our chat.

Header:

Return-Path: <qqc28up9@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.85.110.36])
Reply-To: Girls Beautyu <qqc28up9@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girls Beautyu <qqc28up9@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings man,
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 23:02:40
Message-ID: <20190502230242.9070.qqc--up-@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.85.110.36
City: Biak

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 17, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smileprett@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Email:

Hey hey my dear pen-friend! Be sure to go through the note. Use several minutes of your time. Have you been currently looking to find a lover or lifetime partner? If that is so, I'll be thrilled to get to know you Allow me to send my picture so you can see how I i am looking. I'm a natural golden-haired. I live in a region called Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. I'm Maryna. Right now I am thirty-six years, if you are a lot more younger, I'm not thinking about a man younger compared to me my age. If you aren't focused on girls, please do not respond. I would really prefer to find a man with anyone i will be very happy with or become a good friend. I am not looking out for delight, I would like a significant bond with a guy who has serious aims. My heart and soul continues to be absolutely free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet the one with who I will feel a loved woman. Reveal to me about your self, what's your age? where are you from? Send your snaps. So that we can continue our talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <uch-masa@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.79.153.111])
Subject: Hi there my new mate!
Reply-To: Beautyf Womant <smileprett@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Beautyf Womant <uch-masa@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 04:44:39
Message-ID: <20190507044441.3484.uch-masa@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 115.79.153.111
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 09, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

night.morrning@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2019 1:04 am

Email:

Please study this mail before replying to it.
I'm seeking a man who may be older than myself.
Do you have an understanding of just what i am writing here to you, do you really understand English?
I want to become familiar with you a bit more,
it is not detailed what nation you're coming from in your page or it does not state anything about your age.
I'm seeking a real man, certainly not younger as compared to me.
Exactly how old are you? A little bit about myself, I'm 35 yr old
I'm residing in an area known as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. My name is Olha.
I am Olha, and I also love when people call me Moon . I'm lonely,
I do not have children as well as never was engaged or married. I wish to meet up with a male with who I will watch films in a cinema,
go walking in the park area, have dinner together right after job, get up in the morning together with kisses.
I look for my everyday life lover and be with him for the rest of my life,
the one who want to meet a partner or spouse to create a real partnership.
If our needs match,
make sure you throw me your snapshot and reply,
then we will be able to carry on our chat in greater detail. This is my mail night.morrning@yandex.com ...
Do not forget to send out your shot, here is mine too.

Header:

Return-Path: <toy.25@bbox.fr>
Received: from mail-2y.bbox.fr (mail-2y.bbox.fr. [194.158.98.15])
Received: from 92.119.160.99 (5.206.broadband15.iol.cz [90.182.206.5])
Reply-To: Olha <iiljhnin@mail.com>
Subject: I love your photos!
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 22:09:09

Originating IP: 90.182.206.5
Originating ISP: O2 Czech Republic, A.s.
City: Jesenice
Country of Origin: Czech Republic

Same message and picture received also with ight.morrning@yandex.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tatyanasportswoman@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2019 1:17 am

Email:

Hello. I think that my letter will come as a surprise to you, but I ask you not to treat this negatively. I hope that you will read my letter to the end. My name is Tatyana, I am 30 years old. I live and work in the city of Kazan. This is a very beautiful city, you can see information about my city on the Internet, if you are interested. I want to ask you where you're from? Where do you live? What is the name of your city? I would really be very interested to know about this. I would like to see your city on the Internet. I have been to many interesting and beautiful places in the world, and therefore I can travel anywhere without any problems. But in my life there is not enough of the main thing, namely love. I could not connect my life with a man from my city, although I tried to do it, but I did not succeed. Russian men treat their women badly. When I went to other countries, I saw a complete difference between foreign men and Russians, it’s like heaven and earth. I know that in o
ur time mogie people acquaintance on the Internet and I also decided to try to do it, I hope that this will work out. The Internet is very convenient to communicate. I am very serious and I am not going to play games. I am an adult woman and I know exactly what I want from life. I intend to meet a beloved man with whom we can be happy. I will be very glad to see your letter and I hope that you will write to me. Maybe you,
as I am lonely and also have not found a woman so far. I'm tired of the monotonous, boring everyday life. I would like an acquaintance with you and see what comes of it. I will be very glad if you answer me and we can start communicating with you. If you, like me,
I will be very happy to start communicating with you.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Your Tatyana.

Header:

Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.26.231)
To:
Subject: Hi, I'm interested in a serious relationship.
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.12c)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 0:25:56

Originating IP: 62.211.26.231
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Perugia
Country of Origin: Italy

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

t1ela@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Email:

You should go through my letter before answering it.
I am trying to find someone who will be more mature compared to me.
Do you understand exactly what i'm writing here to you,
do you really understand English? I want to get to know you much more,
its not detailed what nation you are coming from in your user profile or it doesn't state anything about your actual age.
Im searching for a really serious man,
certainly not any younger than me.
How old are you? A little bit regarding myself,
I'm thirty five years of age
I'm from a country known as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it.
My name is Olha.
I'm Olha, and I also love any time folks call me Sun.
I am lonely, I don't have any children as well as never was married.
I want to connect with a guy with who I will enjoy movies in a movie theater,
walk around the park area, have dinner time with each other after work, get up each day along with kisses.
I look for my everyday life mate and be together with him for the rest of my life,
the one who want to meet a girlfriend or spouse to create a real relationship.
In case our pursuits overlap, please mail me your image and respond,
then we can continue our communication in greater detail. This is my mail t1ela@yandex.com !!.
Remember to send out your photos, and here is mine as well.

Header:

Return-Path: <bouquerel.laurence@bbox.fr>
Received: from 92.119.160.102 (59-120-92-232.HINET-IP.hinet.net [59.120.92.232])
Message-ID: <292C9AC9C2163A09D5D0992347033D59@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: Olha <vngr@mail.com>
Subject: you make Me sick!
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 10:25:46

Originating IP: 59.120.92.232
Originating ISP: Data Communication Business Group
City: Fangyuan
Country of Origin: Taiwan

Stolen image received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.