Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammed

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Scammed

Unread postby LJR96 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:49 pm

I downloaded app called google hangouts because I matched with a girl one of these dating sites that am On they gave the email to hangouts and she video called ask me to stuff while I was on call she recorded me and said if I don’t give her £80 for her sick sister she will ruin my life and my family’s by putting the video on YouTube then I recieve 2 messages on what’s app from a number in France and another one in the Ivory Coast asking me video saying that their police so I don’t what to think of that if anyone can with my current situation that would be great thanks
LJR96
New survivor

Re: Scammed

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

viewforum.php?f=20

It's safe to say you're not alone. In particular, check out that flashing link on the page as it'll give you all the answers you need.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammed

Unread postby LJR96 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Thank you
LJR96
New survivor

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?