Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missgiftmuar11@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

missgiftmuar11@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Form received 2018-04-29 16:36:21

What name did the scammer use?: Gift muar
Scammer's email address if you have it.: missgiftmuar11@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name.: missgift11 muar
Scammer's Skype username .: live:missgiftmuar11
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Gift muar
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Gmail
How much money did they demand?: Khs.82500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Farida Mohammed
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Dakar, Senegal
How were you to send the money ?: Money gram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: PLEASE confirm whether these are scammers.
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Copy of Copy of V (1)(1) - Copy(1)_upjyw1.jpg
Attachments
Copy of Copy of V (1)(1) - Copy(1)_upjyw1.jpg
Copy of Copy of V (1)(1) - Copy(1)_upjyw1.jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
5e8e03f9d64ebabb26cd89654fa42d073a36e5d0.jpg
5e8e03f9d64ebabb26cd89654fa42d073a36e5d0.jpg (38.2 KiB) Viewed 5108 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: missgiftmuar11@hotmail.com

Unread postby portree75 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:10 am

The same person here under the email( missgiftmuar11@hotmail.com) that person now tried other emails with similar names at dating site (Free Single) by describing ;

[I'm in search of an easy going friend who is honest, intelligent and hard working

The best way to describe myself is that i am a nice girl of a good character with love and honesty]
Also sent me email :

[Hey there Do you think we could be a good match? Send me a message if so, I’m online now!

Hello, How are you? I'm Gift by name, 24 years old , am looking for some one that will love me and till the end of my life, I'm ready to do anything and willing to relocate to kept my love for you, if you know you can make me happy, reply to my email ( giftmuar@hotmail.com ) and drop message so i can tell you more about me with the reason why i contacted you. I wait to hear from you soon. GIFTMUAR@HOTMAIL.COM]

Careful the person not genuine and like this many around some before you get deep involved with someone make sure what you dealing with don’t just guide yourself by fallow words or phrases , pictures etc...that just great example of SCAMMERS...
portree75
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:15 am

Thank you for your update, portree75.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby portree75 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Today the SCAMMERS sent this email;

Hello Dear,

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love. I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.

I am Miss Gift Muar, the only daughter of Dr Andrews Muar. 24 years old Nursing student , from Al-Khartūm Sudan, but presently seeking asylum in the UN refugee Camp in Senegal as a result of war in my country, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr. Andrews Muar who was working with (ROMS INDUSTRIAL Company PLC) in Sudan was killed alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militias came to our house, and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place. Actually am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own person. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me.

Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of U.S. $4.500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars), with one of the leading bank in Europe, with my name as the next of kin. Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30yrs of age or Alternatively, once i am able to present a foreign trusted partner who will stand for me and help me for investment. i have already contacted the bank and the explained this to me, So it is based on this that I want you to come in as my partner/trustee so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to you and join you for investment, school, and good living.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this medium address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and i will like to know more about you and i will also want to received your full names, address and phone No in your next mail showing that you are interested to help me. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon, I am under the custody of Reverend Father Henry Joseph here in this Refugee camp, his phone is (+221-772035047) and my room number is room 104. Attached here is my pictures.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Thanks and REMAIN blessed,
Yours with lot of love,
Gift
=
+221772035047
Attachments
67CE4C87-DC9F-4374-A008-B520CEC2C26C.jpeg
giftmuar@hotmail.com is another email associated with scammer
portree75
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Thanks for the information, portree75 . You have a refugee scammer there. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24589#p58982

If you don't change your email address, you will now receive many more scammers in your inbox.
Check out the above link, so that you do not fall for others.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Refugee scams.