Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

skyrusbeauty@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

skyrusbeauty@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Good day!
I'm Lena. I dream to get acquainted to a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to start my message...
I'm 32 y.o. My eyes are green. I'm playful and easy going girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your e mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm looking for a true relations only. I wish to come across a genuine man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you a picture of me and you will decide if I'm up to you. If you are interested in dialog, respond me. I hope our correspondence will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter.
Hope you are having a awesome day and the best spirits. I'll be waiting for your reply with your picture attached. This is my e mail skyrusbeauty@gmail.com, write me here.
Sincerely,
Lena.

Header:
Return-Path: <golfettoangelo@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.47 (unknown [143.255.153.154]) (Authenticated sender: golfettoangelo@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-2y.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id C2E502DA;
Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Reply-To: Lena <dxhvjo@gmail.com>
Subject: Pleased to meet you!

Orig IP: 143.255.153.154 | Orig ISP: Enredes S.a. | City: Murphy | Country: Argentina

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.